marriage

marriage Complaints & Reviews

SIR MY NAME IS MANISH AND IS STAY IN KANDIVLI AND I USED TO WORK IN BORIVALI (E) COMPANY NAME IS SERCO. AND MY WIFE HER NAME IS SONI MAHATO AND SHE IS ALSO USED TO WORK IN SERCO AND WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER AND WE GOR MARRIED IN BANDRA COURT AND AFTER WE CAME TO MY NATIVE PLACE HYDRABAD AND WE STAYED TOGETHER TILL 25 DAYS AND AFTER MY WIFE TO THAT SHE WANT TO TAKE TO HER MUMMY FOR ONLY ONE TIME AND I TOLD OK AND THEY TOLD HER THAT HER MUMMY IS NOT WELL AND SONI TOLD I WANT TO SEE MY MUMMY AND IN PHONE THEY TOLD THAT WE ARE AGREE UR MARRIAGE AND I SEND HER TO MUMBAI AND AFTER THAT HER FATHER TOOK HER TO HER NATIVE PLAN\CE JHARKAND. AND THEY ARE SEEING TO DO HER MARRIAGE WITH SOME OTHER PERSON AND SHE CALLED UP ME AND TOLD THAT SHE DONT WANT TO DO MARRIAGE WITH ANY OTHER ELSE IF DO WITH ANY OTHER SHE WILL DIE AND HER ADD - IN MUMBAI IS HARIHAR DHAM CHAWL , INASWADI , KHARODI , MARVE RD MALAD (W) PHONE NUMBER ID - [protected], NOW IN HER HOUSE MY WIFE,S MUMMY AND HER SISTER IS STAYING AND WITHIN 1 WEEK THEY WILL DO HER MARRIAGE LIKE THAT SHE TOLD ME ON PHONE. AND HER FATHER NAME IS INDARNATH, NUMBER IS [protected], AND I HAVE ALL LEEGAL DOCUMENTS IN MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE. AND MY NUMBER IS - [protected], [protected]. NOW I AM IN HYDRABAD MY GRAND FATHER DIED AND I CALLED MUMBAI POLICE THEY TOLD ME THAT AFTER COMING MUMBAI U GIVE COMPLAINT. SO PLZ TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OTHER MY WIFE WILL DIE PLZ PLZ. I WILL BE COMMING TO MUMBAI ON 13 MARCH SO PLZ TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF I DONT GET HER I WILL ALSO DIE.
Aug 13, 2020

hi all,

my name is ginnie aulakh. i m a citizen of india in new delhi. my sister got married in india with a boy named mr rajesh sharma whi was born and brought up in bradfort, U.K. he married my sister miss roomy aulakh last yearin the month of june 2009 with all legal formalities. and went to uk alone from india after few months of the marriage. she became mrs rommy sharma with all documents by british commission and uk embassy. all legal formalities were completed as in her visa and passport documents . as she reached the destination in uk i.e. leeds she was harrased and tortured by her in law family members on her complexion and on her acne prone skin for which she was going under a treatment. this family tortured her day and night for n number of complaints and reasons , which she could not bear , as a result she complaint the uk police by dialing 999 and told the whole story. police warned the family to stop emotional torture and harrasment and abusements. but still this family didnt listen and asked her to give the divorce as soon as possible. she was all alone facing the problems and no one to help her except the police. she called again to the british police on 999 and complained about the same. a team from the police took her to a solitary camp protecting her documents and life and all her luggage. she was secretly shifted to a place in leeds. there was an agency taking care of her and provong her food, shelter and money as well. my complaint is now i have got my sister back in india on 23 april 2010....but i want some action to be taken by the british government against them.....looking forward for the response. please help!!!!

with regards
    ginnie aulakh
    contact number ([protected])
    Aug 13, 2020

myself priyanka prasad have got married with a NRI living in USA in dec 2006 .they have accepts a large sum of money as dowry from my parents.after one week of our mairrage he return back to USA and from that day he refused to know me several time i called him but he and his mother says they people dont know me. i am totally helpless this time . i dont know what should i have to do. my husband name is mr.deewakar prasad and his mother name is nalani prasad, both are living in michigan . we have an arrainge court mairrage in delhi .please help to this helpless girl