Residential

Residential Complaints & Reviews

Residential — ramps outside the houses

amit singh Kandari on Jul 17, 2018
I was living in the South West Area, Shyam Vihar, phase-1, Najafgarh, where mostly Ramps outside the homes are prepared in...

asthahanda on Jun 21, 2018
There is a lady veena madaan living in j-11/15, rajouri garden new delhi 110027 who burns her household wood frequently. This wood burns for more than an hour and as a result smokes up our houses. Whenever we try to tell her to not burn in front of our homes she fights and argues meaninglessly. We have even begged her and joined hands in front of her to not burn wood unneccsary as it creates air pollution. But she does not care. It has become hard to breathe and our eyes burn because of the wood she burns. Please help swacha bharat. Only your measures can save us from this air pollution and land pollution.
Updated by asthahanda Jun 21, 2018
I just wanted to correct. The lady’s name is Veena Oberoi. She runs a tailor shop from the ground floor of her home. And burns the residual outside her home.

malikrk

K. No [protected]
    Zone/mr code: ne3/235
    Area code: a-13/new seelampur old wcn
    Water usage: residential
    Consumer category: cat i

It is to inform to your good-self that the water meter installed against above k. No has stopped working since 28.07.2017.

Please arrange to replace as early as possible

Yours sincerely,

Anju malik
    H. No - c-66,
    New jafrabad
    Maujpur-110053

(M) [protected]

shahsi kumar
      2671 hudson lane...

Illegal construction is going on 2671 hudson lane kingsway camp...
      They are making 5 th floor without permession.. Kindly take some action.. We live on back side and their water is flowing from tanks and they are not doing anything of it. They have not taken permession making 5 th floor without our permession.. Kindly take strict action towards them to avoid ा।

Venita Dias
        Worst service ever. Have been following up on my compliant for the door lock but in vain. They provide service managers numbers, which either are switched off or no one responds. Disgusting service. My. Complaint no.[protected]. However, there is one major development in my case, the moment i call and give my complaint id they put me on a never ending hold... And after every 2 to 3secs pause to check if iam still on the call and after 15mins or so it goes mute... Frustrating... Their customer calls are recorded wonder who hears them... A big let down in service
        Dear Venita,

Thank you for sharing details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
        Dear Venita,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us if you require further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES

mukesh kr YADAV
          Sir I Mukesh Kumar Yadav resident of flat F4/87 GYANKHAND FIRST INDIRAPURAM pin VS100163 ward no.49 against bil no [protected] dated 31/12/2014 of amount 612/= payment made on13/01/2015 vide receipt no 020 book no.24754.however, payment is not updated in ladger and is showing in arrear on new bill no. 1516VS100163 dated24june 2015.kindly rectify this.
          Updated by mukesh kr YADAV Nov 22, 2015
          Please rectify my house tax bill

Bandooni Mukesh
            22nd July, 2014 To JE, CPWD Sewa, Laxmi Bai Nagar, New Delhi-110023. E-mail: Dear Sir, This is to inform you that me and my family staying at Flat No. 1692, Laxmi Bai Nagar, First Floor, New Delhi-110023, are facing water tank leakage problem. In bathroom the water tank support iron rods is not in good condition. They are junked which could be dangerous for any individual at home, especially for children’s. Many times we have made a complaint to CPWD Sewa Call Center but still problem is not being resolved. The water tank get overflow every time during the water timings and that gets accumulated at bathroom floor, which start dripping continuously. Second the varanda windows Glass pane is also broken and during the rain, water drips inside the room. This complaint is also not looked into. I request your kind co-operation to assist me to stop the leakage & change the water tank iron rods, change the windows glass pane amicably and take stand on this issue in a week time or at the earliest. Thanking You, Sincerely, Sachidanand Bandooni (M): [protected]
            Respected Sir/Madam,

Please find attached the detailed CV. Right now I don't have any job; I really need a job. I have a 2 years kid too. So please help me out to get any D.E.O, PA, Secretary and MTS job as an Ad-hoc base or Direct Interview in any Govt. Department/Undertaking. I assure you, that I will give my best of best, am very much keen to learn new things. I’ll never let you down, am very hardworking, so please give me a chance to serve you.
            I will be highly obliged to you.
            With regards,
            Sincerely,
            Mukesh Bandooni, (M): [protected]

clynn
              I would like you to bring to your kind notice the increase in number of stray dogs in our apartment complex. We are residing in SAMAJ KALYAN APTS IN VIKASPURI F-BLOCK SOCIETY, NEW DELHI. THERE ARE COUPLE OF STRAY DOGS INSIDE THE APARTMENT COMPLEX AND NOW THEY ARE ALSO BREEDING. ITS SOMETIMES NOT SAFE TO WALK INSIDE THE COMPLEX AS THERE ARE COUPLE OF INCIDENTS OF DOGS BITING THE KIDS. THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING TOO MUCH AS THEY START TO BARK AROUND MIDNIGHT AND THIS GOES ON FOREVER. THE APARTMENT MANAGEMENT IS NOT DOING ANYTHING REGARDING THE SAME. PLEASE DO SOMETHING AND PROVIDE US A PEACEFUL AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT.

residential — increasing number of dogs

The number of dogs in our colony have been increasing and are creating a nusance. MCD does precious little for rectification of the situation. our colony is street no 11, balbir nagar extention, shivaji park delhi
              please look forward about it as early as possible
              sachin sharma

niravdesaies
                We are facing problem from a Family residing above us name as Mr. Gupta for the past 3 years for water leakage from his Bathroom floor. Our residence location is 4/3, Ghosalkar Chawl, Inside Siddhivinayak Soc, L M Road, Kandarpada, Dahisar (West), Mumbai – 400068.

We have asked Mr. Gupta to do some repair work at his resident to stop this leakage from past 3 years now and he has not done any repairs till date. The conditions in our house due to this leakage have become worse and lots of goods have been damaged. The last interaction we had with Mr. Gupta to do the repair. He told that “If I clean the whole floor of my house with water you will face leakage problem every where in your house”. And lastly he told us angrily “I am not going to do any repairs here. Do what ever you want. If you want to do police complaint you can do. I don’t care.”

I would like to lodge a complaint against Mr. Gupta for not making any repairs on this leakage. I would also request you to please take some action against him as we are facing lots of damages due to this leakage. The condition has become worst in our house on those leakage areas.

Also we want to do some repairs in our house and we are unable to do this unless this leakage is been stopped.

Request you to take some action against Mr. Gupta and ask him to do the repairs immediately and help us out from this situation.

Please help us to settle this complaint.

Nirav Desai

Res — Leakage in road

I am a resident of tavarekere main road. I would like to inform your kind self that the tavarekere main road near Davangere Butter Dosa hotel is in dilapated condition.The cable workers have dug up the road resulting in leakages in the road and lots of potholes have been developed. That spot is becoming very dangerous specially for two wheelers and almost everyday people fall on the spot. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Mohan S. Chandnani
                  I had paid an amount of rs 199 for the annual subscription of Hindustan Times. The chq was debited to my account. Sigma Courier a company employed by Hindustan Times for the delivery if the coupon booklets to the subcribers visited my place and found it locked on[protected] and they left a missed you slip. i called them at their tel. no. 42017000 and i was asked abt the area of the residence. i gave the lady who answered my call and was told to contact at [protected] and inquire abt the details of the delivery of the coupons. i called that number and was told that the delivery boy shall visit my residence after 7.30 pm on 22nd and i waited for him but he did not turn up. i once again called up the 42017000 number several times and got no response from them. i have been following up everyday with them but they say that they shall get back to me but i have yet to hear from them. today the 24th i called up the 42017000 number at 10 in the morn and a lady told that she shall after inquiring revert back to me within an hour. so when i did not get a call till 1 pm i again called up [protected] and this time a man picked up the phone and he said that he shall call me back in 20 minutes. when i did not get a call till 5.30 pm i once again called up 42017000 and a lady picked up the phone to say that the letter had been returned not delivered as the house was locked. she said that the same will be delivered tomm. i told her that we cannot sit for the courier boy to come as nobody is at home the whole day. i am sorry to say that Sigma express Courier is one of the courier company i have come across as they do not have qualified persons who respond to the complains as they do not even understand english. pls change the courier company as it harms the image of your newspaper.
                  hope +ve action is taken in this direction
                  Mohan chandnani
                  211/21 Beas Bldg., Opp SIon Hospital
                  Sion east mumbai 400 022.