Shubhlabhmatrimony.com

Shubhlabhmatrimony.com Complaints & Reviews

Hello every one,

My name is santosh i have dreamt of getting married to beautiful girl of bhojpuri community, during net surfing i found details of subhlabh matrimony patna. I have gone through several other marriage agency i contacct every one but subh labh send me most beautful girls photos & told that sir i[censored] take our service we assure u your marriage will be done. Mrs gupta talk with my mummy, sister & they did their best to believe them. Every day they do follow ups over phone to take service. Atlast we went their & took service of rs 10, 000/- hard earned money, after this they showed us few profile but they were different from earlier, they promised me that they will serarch a best match but they not, they only want that time period of one year should be over, after few months they stopped picking up my phone i tried to contact them but they did not pick up my call. After this fake & fraud cannot last long. I request to bihari boys & girls stop takin their services or ur hard earned money will be in vain. Mr gupta & mrs gupta did very bad with me my hard earned rs 10, 000/- were useless as i paiod service charge to them. Its a kind of fraud they are doing.

Hello every one,