Calcutta Telephones
Calcutta Telephones

Calcutta Telephones Customer Care

Good

Calcutta Telephones related photos (8)

Calcutta Telephones Complaints & Reviews

Feb 25, 2021
Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Rent rebate for landline and fix my landline connection
shibsankar roybr...

J
Jan 6, 2021
Jan 6, 2021
The landline [protected] has been dead since June
Several complaints made in writing, in person and through email.No one has come to fix the landline so far.
The local exchange does not seem to care. Multiple emails to cgm Calcutta telephones were of no avail

Jul 9, 2020
    I find that there is excess amount was paid to bsnl.
    How can i get the refund. Please let me know the process to achieve this.

Dr. Sarbajit das
    M. B. B. S., f. R. C. S
    Tel no. 22878310

C
      May 24, 2018
      Kolkata, West Bengal
      Complaint with registration no.[protected] on phone number[protected] is still out of order. But bsnl saying it has been attended...

G
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      The poorself made the greatest mistake of his life by opting for a broadband connection from BSNL under telephone no[protected]. The broadband line, cited above, has become a source of great embarrassment as most of the days it does not work though the BSNL has raised the rent like anything. It is required to pay around Rs.1000/- per month though the scheme name is 750UL. The complaintant being an executive of a PSU opted for it considering its state ownership and also 20% discount. The story of the service in very recent days are noted below to acknowledge the exemplary service of BSNL. 1. On 11/7/2015 a complaint was lodged under docket no.[protected] for non functioning which was closed by the BSNL without even attending the same for requested rectification. 2. On 19/7/2015 again a complaint was lodged under docket no.[protected] for non functioning . This time the attending executive Mr.S.B.Chetri received the call and was very modest to take immediate action and accordingly the very next day the technician attended and rectified the line. 3. On 23/7/2015 again a complaint was lodged under docket no.[protected] for non functioning of broadband. This time one Mr.Satyajit Roy received the call and kept the complaintant waiting for almost half an hour and didn't returned back thereafter. Under the circumstances, the complaintant has two options open A. To surrender the line and get peace of mind OR B. To escalate the matter to the proper forum including TRAI and demand actions against the erring officials. I demand a reply from the BSNL authorities immidiately on this score.

D
        Bengaluru, Karnataka
        Dilip agarwal 58 viveka nand road, kolkata - 700006 my telephone number is 22196569 and i have surrendered the telephone...
        Ranaghat, West Bengal
        I am a subscriber of Calcutta Telephone. My Telephone number is[protected]. It has been dead since[protected]. I am docket...
        R
        Kolkata, West Bengal
        Please note that my above phone is not working regularly since last 2 year. when I complain for dead telephone, it will be...
        Pune, Maharashtra
        sir, we are astonished to see the monthly bill for phone no[protected], customer id [protected], account no [protected],...
        L
        Delhi, Delhi
        Granteed PCO [protected], Docket No [protected] dated 01.10.2013 Written complain receive by Mr. Debnath (P.M) on 03.10.13...

T
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        inspite of my several complaint lodged, no proper action has been taken till date. every time lineman rang up and say ur phone is okay without listening customer problem.in my side, we are unable to talk because of husky sound.Moreover, i also requested them to change my bsnl receiver due to low incoming ring tonne.regret that no changes made till date with the version no receiver is available in the office.this is really ridiculous.its hard to believe how BSNL can provide this short of service in a competitive situation. i would also like to draw your kind attention that at the time of broad band installation,my receiver was taken away by people who came to install due to some problem in receiver with the commitment to replace by to morrow but no receiver was supplied after two years.it was my fault that i could not collect any slip for returning my receiver.hence they are taking advantage of the same. we two are senior citizen unable to talk to my son who is residing in USA. this would my last try to solve the complaint otherwise decided to surrender land line with a reason behind letter to all the corner about the service of BSNL.

P
          Pune, Maharashtra
          I deposited Rs.135/-through SBI Credit Card ++++++++++++6812 for payment of BSNL Land Line No.[protected] For Juthika Ghosh of 46/2,Ramkrishna Pur Lane ,Kolkata 711101 vide Bill Desk Tr. No. Tx[protected]. but Bill Desk showing failed..SBI CARD sent message transaction of Rs.135/-made onSBI card ++6812 at BSNL BILLDESK on 25 Jun 13.Please give me a cofermation of bill payment. e-mail address [protected]@rocketmail.com.
          Dear Pankaj

Request you to please provide us your registered contact number with us else please post the details at [protected]@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 282706 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Thanks and Regards,
          SBI Card.

Kolkata, West Bengal
            My telephone is out of order from 27th March 2013, complaint no [protected]. No action has been taken yet. Several visit to...
            Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
            Hello is there any one from BSNL, Calcutta telephones listening! Once monopolistic telecoms giant has been turned to would...

R
            Kolkata, West Bengal
            FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS THERE HAS BEEN FREQUENT DISRUPTIONS IN MY LAND LINE AND BROAD BAND.POOR. BROADBAND SPEED
            OF 1Mbps when i am supposed to get 4 Mbps under HOME COMBO ULD 900 PLAN.Always saying the problem would be rectified but till date no solution has been found.Being a doctor by profession I am facing a lot of hardship.and has been forced to purchase data card of a private company. I WANT TO KNOW ONE SIMPLE ANSWER ,"IF BSNL IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE QUALITY SERVICE THEN LET THEM SPEAK OUT".I would be too glad to withdraw my service.once and for all.

DR.RAHUL SAMANTA.
            TEL[protected]
            I'm too experiencing the same problem from bsnl 900 ULD plan. Supposed to get 450 to 500 kbps according to 4 mbps plan but getting only 100 to 200 kbps, sometimes below 100 and this is happening two months in a row. Here is one more surprise that I got this connection last month.
            I think I'll have to finish all 8 gb data with this speed. BSNL sucks. Customer Care guys doesn't seem to know anything. They have just one solution for all the broadband related problem, "format the computer". It seems like a bunch of a**holes have appointed.

Kolkata, West Bengal
              I am a subscriber of BSNL - Calcutta Telephones and my telephone number is[protected]. The telephone remains dead for more than 24 days eventhough the complaint has been lodged through bsnl's "198" on 2.9.12. Since then I do check the status of redressal of my complaints through "[protected]" almost in every alternate day, and surprisingly everytime I am assured of " the complaint is being attented to". What is this? Really disgusting.
              I am a subscriber of BSNL - Calcutta Telephones and my telephone number is[protected]. The telephone remains dead for more than 24 days eventhough the complaint has been lodged through bsnl's "198" on 2/10/12. Since then I do check the status of redressal of my complaints through "[protected]" almost in every alternate day, and surprisingly everytime I am assured of " the complaint is being attented to". What is this? Really disgusting.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                MY TELEPHONE NO 25815115 IS OUT OF ORDER FOR MORE THAN 21 DAYS.
                BROADBAND SERVICE IS OUT OF SERVICE. COMPLAINT LODGED OF 27 AUG 2012.
                DOCKET NO IS [protected]. NO ONE IS PAYING INTEREST TO RESTORE THE SERVICE LINE.
                BADLY HAMPERED MY DAILY JOBS THROUGH INTERNET.
                HELP ME TO GET RID OF THIS SITUATION.
                LINE IS FREQUENTLY OUT OF SERVICE AND IT WOULD TAKE 30 TO 60 DAYS FOR ACTIVATION OF SERVICE LINE.
                PAYING TELEPHONE BILL REGULARLY BUT OF NO USE.

SAMAREN BRAHMA

Pune, Maharashtra
                  I have applied for shifting of my telephone no[protected] from Hungerford st. to entally exchange in kolkata Central , within the same area on 15.6.2012. The Telephone had broadband services , I had opted for annual payment scheme.

after my application received on 15th june 2012, my telephone could not be shifted till 19th july,on approaching higher authorities i could get the dial tone , but till date 24.07.2012 the internet broadband services has not resumed.
                  authorities are least concerned about there services.

I think its no use paying them salaies as they do not shoulder there responsibilities towards there subscribres.

more over the service of BSNL has gone from bad to worse

the person on helpline only directs subscribers to exchange & exchange guys turn down the request of subscribers as if subscribers are beggars

BSNL — Non Shifting of Telephone

I applied for [censored]ing of my Telephone No[protected] from Col Colony
                  to Gobind Nagar ( within same exchange i.e Talab Tiloo) on 03.02.2011
                  which was disconnected by the authorities on 07.02.2011 but despite my
                  several visits to the concerned office nothing has been done till date
                  ,in response I am told that the entry is parked in System which only
                  Chandigarh people can restore. Today I again talked to Mr Sharma over
                  his Mobile No[protected] but he told me that such type of mistakes can
                  take long time to set right.Plz look into the matter and get
                  theTelephone installed as per request.

S K Pandita
                  THEY ARE LIKE THIS AND DO NOT PERFORM DUTY.
                  ONCE AN ENGINEER FROM BSNL CAME TO WORK AT 6PM AND SAID HE WAS BUSY SOME WHERE ELSE.

WHEN I REACHED EXCHANGE HE WAS FOUND PLAYING CARDS DURING WORKING HOURS

Kolkata, West Bengal
                    I am not receiving bill for my post paid mobile connection[protected]under Manik Jode Schemefor...
                    M
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    MY 87 YEARS AILING MOTHER Mrs.MAYA BHATTACHARYA IS STAYING ALONE AT OUR FLAT NO.405,MADHUMITA APARTMENT,36/B SELIMPORE LANE,DHAKURIA,KOLKATA--31,WESTBENGAL.I--SHYAMA...