Chan Oil International Company — fake offer

Jorang, Singapore
 Bhell on Oct 15, 2018
The same mrs. Samaria sheikh call her private number +8049, still not give the original phone number and mail id, she send my c. V short listed for singapore company and tomorrow have telephone interview, the same i have call next day call from singapore and company name, next day they send offer employment letter and says the expense will detect from salary at singapore, the same mrs. Sheik call me send 10000 rs as registration fees, after send the registration fees the same day they apply for visa, but i ask regarding medical she said no need, i am waiting his reply for tomorrow 16.10.18

Comments

I got a call from Singaporejobs.co.in
He offer me driver job in Jong international hotel singapore.i received interview call from singapore.and received offer latter tomorrow. Than Asad Kahn pressure on me for 10000 RS for deposit to visa process.
But don't deposit that's money. Can anybody clear it's fake or true
mohdaslam077's reply, Dec 14, 2018
its fake once you get the offer letter match with the above offer letter I have posted, everything will be the same even the signature, two companies never have the same offer letter
Abu Rahaman's reply, Mar 18, 2019
Bro i am also driver i got also the same offer latter but i didn't payed any single amount any details about this job plz inform me thank yoy my number:9514987890
Bhell, pls share ur contact number
Kiran19935's reply, Mar 5, 2019
Hi Bhell, Today I got a call from CHAN OIL INTERNATIONAL COMPANY, and they will share my feedback to HR. HR will send the offer letter tomorrow. So, kindly told me, if the company is valid or not? Please give ur number for further contact. My Name and contact no is, sam +91 [protected].
Kiran19935's reply, Mar 5, 2019
I am also getting the offer letter from chan oil international limited. She asking 10000 for registeration fees. What i will do...? Please help me...my mobile no is [protected]
Muhammed Azeez's reply, Apr 27, 2019
Is that fake or true?
I got offer letter from chan oil international company from Singapore and ankitha sharma ask me pay 10000 rupees for registration fee so tell me what will do now this company fake or valied please give information regarding company

Thanks & Regards
Imam
Imam just ignore it... Its fake..
Thank you so much shahbaaz Ahmed because today.also ask me send 10000 but I ask bank and contact details it's not given she told me online transfer only
Hi I too got a call from them and their number is +[protected].

And their message is

GREETING FROM SINGAPORE JOBS
Congratulations! We have pleasure to selecting you in subject to the Terms and Conditions of your contract of Employment as well as the Company’s Policies and Procedures. This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications are suitable as a (SAFETY OFFICER) for the requirements of (CHAN OIL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ) IN SINGAPORE, we seek to employ your service as a professional for the provision of professional services as stipulated in the following Acts in this letter.

Name of the Company     : CHAN OIL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Job Profile : ***************
Salary            &n...         : 1700 SD 83000 INR approx
Working Day                   : 6 working days
Time : 8 hours a day

We will deduct our processing fees, 15000 from your first 2 month salary.
Company Allowance: 1. Free Accommodation,
2. Free Fooding
3. Hospitality
4. Transportation
Leave Description: 45 days (yearly)

INTERVIEW SCHEDULE: 12.11.2018
OFFER LETTER (IF SELECTED): 13.11.2018

1ST PAYMENT :( 10, 000 RUPEES) after getting the offer letter (12.11.2018 TO 13.11.2018)
2ND PAYMENT AND 3RD PAYMENT: First 2 months salary (INR 15000 PER MONTH)

NOTE: We informed you people as per client recommend, selected candidate seat for the Telephonic interview, once you'll be select for the interview, then you will get the offer letter very next day.
For the selected candidate company will be pay for flight ticket and Visa.

COORDINATOR NAME: FIZA KHAN
EMAIL ID: [protected]@gmail.com
OFFICIAL EMAIL ID: [protected]@singaporejobs.co.in
Website: www.singaporejobs.co.in

Er.M.SAKTHI GOPAL B.E.,ADFISM.,IOSH.,NEBOSH IGC's reply, Nov 10, 2018
I want to know this is fake or true.
mohdaslam077's reply, Nov 13, 2018
see the comment below
Hey brother its a fake...its a created website.i already found that guy...kindly don't pay any money...they are big fraud...they have a big group...don't pay...🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
ITS a fake company as its doesn't have any physical presence its only exist in a website and if you search for the products of the company you will find non, i have given the link in the comment which shows that the website was crated only 5 months ago and there is no activity since and also this website is operated from US and the company is based on Singapore, even i got the offer letter, and believe me this is not the kind of offer letter a company sends as it doesn't have any job description as well as salary brake up details, and this same offer letter is sent even by other company named as ST ELECTRONICS even the signature is same, images are below see it by your self

I got from the same Agency job offer in Jong International Hotel, Singapore. Read below :

DEAR
MR. SUBHENDU MUKHERJEE,
GREETING FROM SINGAPORE JOBS
Congratulations! We have pleasure to selecting you in subject to the Terms and Conditions of your contract of Employment as well as the Company’s Policies and Procedures. This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications are suitable as a (ACCOUNTANT) for the requirements of (JONG INTERNATIONAL HOTEL) IN SINGAPORE, we seek to employ your service as a professional for the provision of professional services as stipulated in the following Acts in this letter.

Name of the Company : JONG INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
Job Profile : ACCOUNTANT
Salary : 3000 SD /1, 47, 000 INR approx
Working Day : 6 working days
Time : 8 hours a day

We will deduct our processing fees, 15000 from your first 2 month salary.
Company Allowance: 1. Free Accommodation,
2. Free Fooding
3. Hospitality
4. Transportation
Leave Description: 45 days (yearly)

INTERVIEW SCHEDULE: 16.11.2018
OFFER LETTER (IF SELECTED): 17.11.2018

1ST PAYMENT :( 10, 000 RUPEES) after getting the offer letter (17.11.2018 TO 18.11.2018)
2ND PAYMENT AND 3RD PAYMENT: First 2 months salary (INR 15000 PER MONTH)

For the selected candidate company will be pay for flight ticket and Visa.

COORDINATOR NAME: VISHAKHA
EMAIL ID: [protected]@gmail.com
OFFICIAL EMAIL ID: [protected]@singaporejobs.co.in
Website: www.singaporejobs.co.in
For further queries people can contact through mails.

I was tele interviewed by the so called Jong International Hotel and later received an email
with the offer letter exactly similar to the mohdaslam077 except the name of the company and
contacts.

I ignored the consultancy but they continued calling me and even went to the extent of threaten me.
The name of the lady was Visakha.

Mohammad Suhail Ansari's reply, Dec 13, 2018
Same here.exactly
All these Singapore agency's are frauds.never pay single money to these agencies. They are very brilliant to convince every one so careful
Dear All Chan oil International Limited is fake company, they created website and they using ST Electronic Singapore pvt .ltd. company adders .so don not give any money to them
Please note any company offer job in Singapore with offer letter without mention any duty and responsibility and they ask money for visa etc do not believe them and do not give any money.
abroadjobs.org is a fraud agency cheating people of their hard earned money offering Singapore jobs, call is made from jong international hotel number showing on website +[protected] and offer letter from [protected]@jonginternational.com & [protected]@gmail.com, call is made from mobile [protected] asking payment for person account called SK Aftab saying visa paid in 5 days and will never revert again and mobile number is made out of service.
I got call +971 [protected] and asked to to send CV and passport to [protected]@gmail.com
OK I sent.. after two days a lady called informed you are shortlisted for a designer position in a Singapore Company called Chong Electronics, salary upto 1 lakh and blah blah... Next day you will have Telephonic Interview and if you are selected, company will send you offer letter.. And you have to pay INR 10, 000 as registration Fees, and amount of 1500 will be deducted from first two months of salary. I had a doubt after seeing their so unprofessional mail (No subject, No footer, Standard Companies use their own domain email, Check their website singaporejobs.co.in, none of links working but contact us.. For make me more convince she asked me to confirm my Passport number!! What the hell? I sent clear scanned copy of my passport and she want me to confirm! This is what happens when a dumb trying to be smart :D Anyways I am waiting for Tele Interview..

Hi friends...
I got same like this confirmation letter & offer letter... So what I can do...?

Ragavan Vg's reply, Feb 2, 2019
dont pay money i also got the call letter from the same company today with the same format. dont pay to them
same here too... i also got a offer letter.They also mentioned to pay 10000 but i havent paid the money.They are fraud agents.
Please share all of your phone numbers
Kiran19935's reply, Feb 25, 2019
[number removed]
I am also paid registration amount 10, 000/- so how to get return it's that posible???
Kiran19935's reply, Feb 25, 2019
Please contact me my number is above.

Chan Oil International Company - fake offer