Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Masaba — Product Not Delivered and No Refund

We had this bad experience at Masaba Gupta

* My wife bought a dress from Masaba Gupta's Meherchand market store on June 1st. The dress was for Rs. 8000. She gave the dress for alteration at the store itself.

* The dress came back around June 15 and the seams were open in one place so the store took it back to get it repaired.

* Since then there has been no sign of the dress. My wife has been calling the store. She asked for refund in July. The store refused.

* My wife contacted Masaba Gupta online 5- 6 days back. She didn't reply.

* No reply from Masaba Gupta or the store yet. No sign of the dress or the refund. It's been more than one and a half months.

Comments

cloth — Late obc collection of cheque

Dear sir;
1- Chk no-685923 dtd 16/05/09 for 11600 oriental bank of commerce hubli branch.I deposited the cheque at sbi kidwai nagar kanpur dtd-18/05/09 for collection but till today on 10/06/09 it is not cleareted in my account then i go to trass the position of my cheque to the clearing branch.they are not giving the proper answer and telling to wait.
2-In the similar way one cheque no-038012 dtd 20/05/09 for 38800=00 allahabad bank manglore.
I also droped in sbi yasoda nagar branch kanpur.
In the same way they repelyed to wait.
However i came to your clearing branch sbi where i found that the payment allready send to sbi yasoda nagar kanpur on 27/05/09.
When i talk to the manager yasoda nagar kanpur they accepeted the mistake and assuare to credit the amount in my account today.I hope you will trass the matter and repely me at your very earlyest throw my e-mail id.

Thanks your faithfully
o.p.gupta
Proprietor
SBI A/C NO-[protected] SRI BAALA JI TRADERS

cloth — not yet delivered

Dear Sirs,
I had booked a package of cloth to be submitted for my friend via Professional Couriers vide FORT/TVM NO.9423858 on 28-Aug-2009 and the package has not yet been delivered to the destination as of today (02-Sep-2009).

BY
Siva kumar
Tvpm

clothes — non delivery

my sp-merchandise EN[protected]IN sent by speed post on[protected]
to NEW JERSEY USA. has not been delivered till today ie.[protected].

shoes and clothing — non-delivery

well i dont know whether customs guy are so much hard working people or they dont do the work at all..dont know whether they have sentiments or emotions too...my order has being shipped from china on 6 dec.it took 4 days to reach my item here in india...but now it going to be 8 days and still i am waiting for my items to be delieverd..my tracking number is EE[protected]CN..first my item stucked at mumbai custom when they cleared it now it suck with the delhi custom..dont know what they are scanning in there..it just contain 2 pair of adidas shoes not a BOMB..here i want to ask to custom people..what happened if someone ordered some medicine for their parents and they delayed it like they are doing mine..WHO IS THE GUILTY AND WHO IS GOING TO BE THE SUFFERER & ULTIMATELY WHO IS GOING TO PAY THE PRICE FOR THAT..hats off...WELCOME IN INDIA.
Hi Ankita,

We bought this dress from you only from the Mehar chand store. It was a cowl dress with hot pink ribbon from SS 13 collection. If you remember, you only said that the seams were stretched and you would have to get it restitched from your Meerut tailor.

We want the refund now. We don't want the dress anymore. It's been more than one and a half months.
And my wife's name is Rati. You have her number.
Please do read this when you have time facebook.com/indianmakeupandbeautyblog/posts/[protected]

Shop No. 103, Ground Floor, Lodhi Colony, Mehar Chand Market, New Delhi, 11 0003
    Delhi