[Resolved]  [protected] — INTER CITY CHARGES[protected]

I AM PREVIOUS ACCOUNT HOLDER OF STATE BANK OF INDORE BUT AFTER MEGING THE BANK DEBITED RS/. 25/- IN MY A/C FOR DEPOSITED RS.3000/- INTER CITY CHARGES[protected]

I DONT KNOW THAT CHARGES PLEASE REVERSE THE CHARGES

PRAMOD DHING

Comments

Respected SBI,

This is ANUPOJU.ANILKUMAR one of the account holder of mandapeta E.G.Dt branch.I deposited 5, 800rs yesterday midnight nearly 12.45am. After that your sbi branch debited 25rs from my account.so please explain about the intercity charges. If you have any possibility please credit my amount to my account otherwise explain the format of charges k.
Thanking you SBI
Respected Sir,
Our Company Current A/c is in SBI Dhankawadi Branch. in Pune From 10 th March 2014 my A/C will be debited Rs. 50 for every Inter city Charges Before 10th March my A/c debited Rs. 10/- only.
Please let me know about your Inter city charges strategy or rate for certain cash deposit amount.
Please intimate A/c holder about charges.
Yesterday I deposited 3000/- cash in my own account from the same city SBI branch, and these SBI guys have deducted 50/- stating INTER CITY CHARGES 38976288 . For this when I called the customer care the stupid executive is saying this you have to pay, I cannot take a complaint for this!!! What the hell!!! The bank is for the people. If a person is not in a condition to go and deposit cash in the Home branch, can't he pay in any branch of the same city!!! Bull [censored]tttt !!!

Contact No. +91-[protected]
i am also suffering same problem.how to slove? give me idea
Dear All,
I am also suffering by same problem, but by research i got a reason for this.
if you deposit amount in the same branch in that you have SBI account then no intercity charges deducted.
if you are depositing any other branch rather than home branch then the intercity charge will be deducted by your account definitely.

Jeet Roy
i am also suffering same problem. on 13 april 2016 Rs 287 debitted from my account four times as ecs charge an there is showing the same no 38976288. and there is no other information shown about this .
my father has credited 500rs on favour of my account (sbi), within a minute 25rs has been deducted for using CDM which is not a fair doing happening for each and every account holders of sbi under the government of Mr.Modi who conveyed there should be no charges for electronic transaction.Our government should take a serious action for this banks activities which is my kind request
Today I deposited 6000/- cash in my own account from the same city SBI branch, within a minute 25rs has been deducted for using CDM which is not a fair doing happening for each and every account holders of sbi under the government of Mr.Modi who conveyed there should be no charges for electronic transaction.Our government should take a serious action for this banks activities which is my kind request...

Respected sbi

I deposited 21000rs. on 21 nov. 2016 rs.57.50 debited from my account as intercity charge and there is showing the same no.38976288.

Revert this amount to my account...please

Suneel kumar
Mo.no.[protected]
Yesterday I deposited 1000/- cash in my own account from the same city SBI branch, and these SBI guys have deducted 05/- stating INTER CITY CHARGES 38976288 . For this when I called the customer care the stupid executive is saying this you have to pay, I cannot take a complaint for this!!! What the hell!!! The bank is for the people. If a person is not in a condition to go and deposit cash in the Home branch, can't he pay in any branch of the same city!!! Bull [censored]tttt !!!

Contact No. [protected]
I transferred from my SBI account 10, 000 through net banking to other SBI account today and they charged from the same account the 08-Mar[protected]Mar-2017) FI SERVICE CHARGE DR 8976288 5.75 . I do not know why this charge is applicable. Please let me know when it's started charging like this.
hi
Respected sir,

This is ANILKUMAR one of the account holder of Venkatachalam(SBIN0013391) Nellore .Dt branch.I deposited 1100 rs yesterday in CDM Machine in nellore . After that your sbi branch debited 25rs from my account.so please explain about the intercity charges. If you have any possibility please credit my amount to my account otherwise explain the format of charges k.
Thanking you SBI