[Resolved]  70MM — Poor Service

70MM has very poor service. They did not dispatch movies on time, but always give fraud assurance that movie will be dispatched. We only have to follow up with them about the dispatch status. All the time they are ready with the new reasons. I have invested Rs.999 for 4 mths, but its of waste of money. Pls advise everyone not to be a member of such worst movie rental co.

Pls take necessay action..

Comments

I completely with the above compliant.

I have a very bad experience with 70 mm. There is a one month free subscription in 70 mm and I registered for it. The started giving and taking back the dvds and there where no issues in the beginning.

Before completing one month free time(9 days left to one month) they have dedudcted Rs 1600 from my creadit card and I fighted to get it back. They are not even comming to take back the last dvd they have given and not giving the amount back.

Still not yet given

Please take necessary action.

My no : [protected]
nisha bp

70MM — dissatisfaction with services

I had made subscription to 70mm but not been able to delivered a single movie they had not even open my subscription plan and put me in SUSPEND which horrible. and their member dont know to speak also.........

Complaint categoryCategory: Movie Rentals