[Resolved]  adsurf2earn.com — If you invest more you will earn otherwise no payment for old investment

I Ramesh invested Rs, 10, 000 /= They said 1% to 5% rebate will be given to your investment daily. But now they said you must invest Rs100 per day then only we give the rebate.To earn i have to invest more and more.They are doing absolutely wrong.
They should follow their promise.
other wise i will complaint in cyber crime.

Comments

adsurf2earn.com — Force to invest more.No payment for already invested

My sister invest 20, 000 in adsurf2earn 10 days before. They give for rebate income 1% daily for 10 days. It is 2, 000 rupees. Till now no pay outs we withdraw.
But now they (adsurf2earn) forced to purchase 100 rupees per day.
Otherwise they do not give any payment.
So i can not get atleast 1 rupee for my 20, 000 investment.
They said if we purchase Rs100 per day it means Rs3, 000 per month we will give payment for 20, 000 and this for 100 rupees.
Is it loyal ? Is it legal ?
How can i get my investment. I need invest ment only no need earnings. If they give gods grace.
i also paid 15, 000, they give 1% every day up to one month, now they stopped immediately my surfing and asked me to purchase ads, otherwise i cant allowed to surf and get rebate.now i am hanging, so for no payment received. what should i do ? to get further daily rebate i have to invest again and again, how its possible?without receive one rupee?
my qns is if any one had experience like this please express their experience please, to help others to safe their money, Before my invest, i visited this consumer complaint site so many time and search adsurf2earn .com, is there any complaint resistor or not? but so for no complaint registered. now after my money lose, the complaints generates ... what the use of this site...
so please post your complaint as early as possible u lose your money .that will help others . me [protected]
i also paid 18, 000, they give 1% every day up to one month, now they stopped immediately my surfing and asked me to purchase ads, otherwise i cant allowed to surf and get rebate.now i am hanging, so for no payment received. what should i do ? to get further daily rebate i have to invest again and again, how its possible?without receive one rupee?
Suddenly u give complaint in cybercrime otherwise you will lose ur money. adsurf company in critical stage. There chennai head office were already closed. now they are ready to escape. Dont waste ur time.
i also paid 100, 000, they give 1% every day up to one month, now they stopped immediately my surfing and asked me to purchase ads, otherwise i cant allowed to surf and get rebate.now i am hanging, so for no payment received. what should i do ? to get further daily rebate i have to invest again and again, how its possible?without receive one rupee?
i have pay the amount Rs.10000/- dt. 22.07.09 through shri brothers AT RAJAPALAYAM AXIS BANK . i have paid the amount Axis bank saving A/c. Account holder is M.Balasubraminan A/c.No.[protected]. My user name is deepacharles password 123456. Butupto date amount not credit. Please credit the amount. Shribrothers is sponcer of the name. Shribrothers cell no.[protected]. Please sir arrange quickly. M.Balasubramaniam is the agent of the adsurf2earn.com agent say yes or No. My Sponsor is not attended my phone. Please correct result give me. this account is open with through wife name. More tension give me wife. M.BALASUBRAMANIAM AXIS BANK SAVING ACCOUNT HOLDER No.[protected] THIS ORGINAL OR DUPLICATE.PLEASE ARRANGE THE AMOUNT THROUGH SPONSOR SHRIBROTHERS. THIS AMOUNT TRANSFER TO E-FILLING
bY
C. DEEPA
CELL NO.[protected]
bY
C. DEEPA
CELL NO.[protected]
telephone No.[protected]
BE AWARE WHO SAID ADSURF2EARN.COM IS INVESTMENT PROGRAM!
I am an agent past one year in this company. They are giving rebate regularly. Recent days some of the rules r slightly change due to regularize their service to the new agents also getting more profit. They r doing well. But some of the unwanted rumormongers spreed the wrong terms like INVESTMENT, and some of the threatening like they may be runaway...like that.They are trying to change a wrong concept and confusions. So DONT BELIVE WHO SAID I AM INVEST ADSURF2EARN.COM...they are trying to create a problem.
you want any payment deatiles contac this number :

name : aravind

mobile :[protected]

click advert solution
level 6 chennai city center
dr, rathakrishnana salai
chennai, mailapoor

adsurf2earn/watching add — company cheating me

I am Join in "adsur2earn". Iam given Rs 10000 fast three month ago. that taime they givan 1% [25] of comison for Wathing atvertimant. But now they not ginving any comison for me. they intused new contison. we must have to bay e-coppan in Rs 100. How i can bey, I can not bay. So blease say to them cancel the E-coppen contison. And tak action.
I purchase adpack rs 1, 00, 000. I earned daily through the rebate. The adsurf2earn.com company is doing well. Chennai city center office is running full fledged. Today morning(5-8-09) i visit the chennai office. They are welcome me and talked with me. Somebody give wrong information about the adsurf2earn.com through the phone also. Some of my friends also attend like that call. How can they get the numbers? who r they? We dont know. company only find out the persons and take action. The calls are very nuisance. Then the very important thing is THIS IS NOT AN INVESTMENT PROGRAM------- THIS IS PROFIT SHARE PROGRAM. So agents should read the TERMS carefully and then come for this program.
THE AGREEMENT IS FOR SHOWING THE WEBSITE GIVEN BY US TO PEOPLE. I REPRODUCE THE TERMS

PACKAGE PLAN

An advertiser has an option

1. He/she can advertise and as well as view and earn for viewing. The package for this plan is as follows:

1 Ad pack = 1 Unit value = 1 Rupee.
1 Unit Value contains 4 Credits
To explain what adsurf2earn.com is, let us consider the following example. If an advertiser spends Rs.100 for advertising in our website, the company will promote the product and it will also entitle him/her for benefits/rebates. The benefits will be 150% of what he/she spent. In simpler words, along with promoting the product, the advertiser will be given Rs.150. The advertiser is eligible for the benefits, only when he/she becomes the viewer of other advertisements. This concept gives rise to two advantages:

Assurance of the ads being viewed
No loss occurred to the advertiser.
In this case, the agent (advertiser cum viewer) should view 25 other ads. If the 25 ads are viewed, 1 to 5% of his/her adpack value will be rebated. This rebate value, when it reaches the 150% of adpack value (from 30 to 150 days), that adpack will expire in terms of the commission rates. But the viewer credits will not expire.

This 1 to 5% rates will be calculated from 80% of the company's turnover on that day.

IT MEANS "THE AMOUNT WE PAY IS FOR SHOWING THE WEBSITE GIVEN BY US TO OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL AS A RIGHT TO VIEW THE WEBSITES GIVEN BY OTHERS"

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE THEIR STEP TO COLLECT EXTRA MONEY TO VIEW AND EARN IS A PLAN TO CHEAT THE PEOPLE. IT IS THE CLEAR VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT
pls open my account.
my ID : mohamedreh
y did paymont delay? y did server probelam? costomor very destoppens, what is this roen the compani? very bad.plz very importent request atlist paymont reles plz sat perreyed.this message my feel. thanku for your member

adsurf2earn — unable to surf

i was been hospitalised, and i need rest for 30 days.. now it seems that my account 'sahasrara' has been expired.. this is not fair.. when i talk to my soposer he is not answering me properly.. please give me a feed back.. please.. i want to continue my account.
HELLO ALL

WE ARE RUN OUT AND WE ARE SETTLED WELL ALL AGENT ARE FOOL
NO REBATE AND NO PAYMENT AT ALL ... INVESTED MONEY AND HAVE NOT TAKEN
SINGLE RUPEE... I DONT WANT ANY REBATE. THE COMPANY CAN JUST PAY BACK THE INVESTED MONEY.
People who have entered at the earliest have gained. The company can atleast put an announcements so that people do not live in fear. They say they are going to give back money after deducting the gains/payouts. Only God knows...

adsurf2earn — adsurf2earn

hello,

i was also invested Rs. 5000 /- five months before. still, i was not received my first payment. they are doing new policies and fake process to avoid to take payments. And also, the site was gone (Shown as Database error ). i was really frustrated and lost my most of the time and money. it's a really scam.

They also said, it's not an investment; it's a Ad pack. Is they really know about Advertising policies ?

How can i get my payments ?