[Resolved]  Advantage — FAKE NEWS

Dear all

to read carfully

star news ne khulsa kiya tha ki 31 dec 2012 ko duniya khatam ho jayegi kya a hoga?
agar a sach hai to star nes a god hai.

Sansani khej bana kar star news kya sabit karna chata hai, india me be rojgari hai, koi compani rojgar deti hai to kya gunha hai?
a news channel logo ko darata hai, a news channel corption khud karta hai.
es pe KAISE TRUST KARE. a channel band ki hum minister ko request karte hai.
jai hind.
vande matram.

regards are
anti corption biro delhi branch

vijay chaudhary
FAKE NEWS
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

CFSC USA-mobile draw
I got a message on 20-12-08 from CFCS-USA that

"Your Mobile NO has won 150000 GBP in 2008 XMAS Mobile Draw.cfcs-USA/UK MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE SEND YOUR NAME TEL.AGE & ADDRESS TO EMAIL: cfcs.[protected]@yahoo.com"

Help me to know the details please...
i am worried about my mobile no.

advantage — moblie draw offre

mobile draw offer
CFSC USA-mobile draw
I got a message on 13-02-09 from CFCS-USA that

"Your Mobile NO has won 250000 USD in 2009 CFCS Annual Mobile Draw.cfcs-USA/UK MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE SEND YOUR NAME TEL.AGE & ADDRESS TO EMAIL: [protected]@live.com"

Help me to know the details please...
i am worried about my mobile no.
[Complaint comments] Read comments [Complaint comments]
mobile draw offer
CFCS-USA -mobile draw
I got a message on 10-03-09 from CFCS-USA that

"Your Mobile NO has won 250, 000 USD in 2009 ANNUAL Mobile Draw.cfcs-USA/UK MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE SEND YOUR NAME TEL.AGE & ADDRESS TO EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.com"

Help me to know the details please...
i am worried about my mobile no
i had got a message to my number mentioning about the prize money for the mobile draw. i am not able to submit the details asked by your company since the website mentioned is not active.please do reply via sms about further details.and also if this draw o[censored]s$ 250000 is genuine or some kind of corrupt message.
Kindly help me out on the repeatedly mails coming from on the above on my mobile. As i am worried about my mobile going on global notorious.
I have also a similar sms. This looks like a trap to fool the public. It's asking me to send all the information to [protected]@hotmail.com.Stringient action has be taken against these guys.
i have send my massage to site at 10/3/2009 my name, age, sex, mobile.no, address & email.
But there is no replay from cfcs-usa please help me .
Dear all

to read carfully

agar a sach hai to star nes a god hai.

a news channel logo ko darata hai, a news channel corption khud karta hai.
es pe KAISE TRUST KARE. a channel band ki hum minister ko request karte hai.
jai hind.
vande matram.

regards are
anti corption biro delhi branch
star news is the worst news channel

advantage — no delivery of product

Set of three shirts size 40 is delivered to me on 14.05.11. I booked my order to shirts size 38 under Order No.6435739 dt.05.05.11. Size 38 is also mentioned on your cover of courier but shirts size40 are present inside. My transaction has been completed before one month but my product is still awaited. I hope, you must be look into the matter and an early action is requested.