[Resolved]  ALLIED MOVERS AND PACKERS(INDIA) — Non-Dispatch of Household Material transported through Allied Movers & packers from Hyderabad to Kolkata

This is to bring to your notice that I, Sumit Gupta had undertaken the services of Allied Movers & packers for transportation of my house hold goods during my shift out of Hyderabad to Kolkata on 19.09.2010

I has contacted Mr Ritesh ([protected]) for collection and transport of my material goods.the collection boy – Yadav ([protected]) had collected the goods on 19.09.2010 with assurance on behalf of the company that goods will be dispatched on door pickup- door delivery basis from Hyderabad to Kolkata within 7days.
Its been over 20 days and still I have not received delivery of my Goods at Kolkata.

Please Note that this has been causing extreme harassment and inconvenience to me and my family as the above goods are of household nature.

Everyday when i call up Mr Ritesh and an another Allied Blore representative ([protected]), they are ready with an EXCUSE for non-delivery of my goods and I am just getting blank assurances but no receipt of my material.
The work professionalism of Allied Movers & packers has been extremely irresponsible and disgusting in nature to torment its customers.

Please note that I have made full payment of the transport of goods in advance only.I am attaching the bill soft copy for reference.I have still not received my material in Kolkata.
Non-Dispatch of Household Material transported through Allied Movers
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Sumit,
Was this complaint of yours resolved?
I am experiencing a similar issue and no assistance is being provided by Allied people. :-(

Secundrabad