[Resolved] Alpha Data Dubai — Harassment to Employees
Alpha data Dubai claims to be the largest system integrator company in United Arab Emirates. This company has no respect to employees. The company is under Arab management.
1) They hire people at good salaries, so that people will accept the job offer - and during the course of time - reduce the salary by atleast 25%
2) The company has a "hire and fire" policy - wherein they will hire staff for new projects that they get and later fire them, once the project is over.
3) This company keeps your passport on hold. Everytime, you need your passport for some reason - then you will need to submit your labour card.
4) You will need to work in this company for a minimum of 3 years - otherwise they will charge you the visa costs
5) The company is under Arab management
6) Most of the admin staff are illiterate and think that they rule the world
7) They will keep your salaries on hold, if you resign or if you are terminated
8) There are many cases, where they have not paid the last month salaries to employees who resigned from the company
9) They will not give you an No objection certificate, if you are terminated.
During 2009, they fired off nearly half of the employees. Think twice before joining this stupid company. Mr.Fayez Ibbini and Mr.Layth Ibbini - you are people without any integrity or respect to employees. For the same reason, your company will suffer in due course of time.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
Add Company Information