[Resolved]  AM MOTORS, TIRUR — Purchase of New WagonR

To
Grievance/complaints Dept
Maruthi Udyoga Ltd.

Sub: Dissatisfaction by the purchase of New Wagon-R

Here with I am inviting your kind attention to the problem which I am facing through the purchase of Wagon-R from your Dealer AM MOTORS, TIRUR, KERALA.
Engine No: 4405245, Chase No: 581006

I have purchased a new Wagon-R on 05th-January-2008 at 7 pm. From your Dealer (E 601) AM Motors TIRUR, Malappuram Kerala. When I got the vehicle I have examined all the part of the vehicle from your Dealer office itself and noticed many complaints which are really shocking to me,

1. Painting- I have found many black spots one is the top side of front door and another is the right side of bonnet.
2. Scratches- the Right side portions was totally filled with scratches it begins from top to bottom and some other parts too.
3. Left side Headlight is full of with Fogs, when I deeply looked, I can see water inside the Head light.

These things are initially I found in my first checking from the Dealer shope, and when I asked the reason. They were just pushing me to take out the vehicle from there, by telling all things they will clear next service time and there is no need of worry. They had showed the vehicle only after received the DD, if I would have seen the vehicle fist, I will never give the DD to them, because it was like condition only, If those mistakes/irresponsibility is happened from the Dealer side, then why the customer need to suffer.. we are buying with money not with peanuts. Here customer selection of choice/satisfaction is totally busted

When the Next day morning I I have examined the vehicle more, when I opened its bonnet.… it was quite alarming. !!!!!!!!!!!!

1. its all parts even in engine are spotted with white dots and in some part of the engine are rusted
It seems to be like, the vehicle it was kept under the water, and they put that Old burden to my head..

I don’t have any hurry to get the vehicle, actually I was planning to take some other. Because of my relative request I have turned to take the Maruthi and also expected to get best customer support too so I have gone through its Executive Mr. JAVED. Many time I told him that I don’t have any urgency for the vehicle. why because, to get a new and conditioned vehicle. On 4th-Januvary-08 he had called me and told my vehicle had reached there in TIRUR and free to delivery, as I am busy with that day, I couldn’t able to take the delivery. So next day he called and told the same all things are ready, only I need to come and take delivery. When I send my son to there,, the Car is not even washed.

Because of all these things, I really confused and distressed to take the vehicle, even I am thinking like they have given me the used vehicle. When I asked them to get changed the vehicle, they are saying, its already vouchered. So what.? Is the customer is not have any right to check up the vehicle what he is going to take?. Or what ever MARUTHI Dealer is giving we have to take that,, is it???,, the Executive mode of talk is like this.

When I looked to the service book its Pre Delivery Inspection is signed and Ok.. then what they mean by PDI.. even if any customer, they seen the engine like this, every one will dare to take vehicle..

I have take out the some pictures of the vechicle, please have a kind attention to those pictures too.. I am concluding here, and expecting your favorable action/replay and looking forward. Thanking you.

TV Mohammed