[Resolved]  Autofin Showroom (HONDA) Uppal, Hyderabad — Autofin Showroom Uppal Hyderabad,Worst servicing, Worthless manager and useless employees

I Hemanth Reddy, given my new Honda Unicorn for 4th servicing in Honda Autofin Showroom for servicing..i gave for servicing at 09:00am and that named Nagesh(worker) took my bike & asked me to come at 04:00pm. i went at 05:00pm & asked for my bike. they asked me to wait for 15min, later i found my bike which is not yet serviced & 4other customers who gav their bikes before 08:00am wer also still waiting. i called Nagesh and another person & said to him that "take your own time and do servicing properly". he noded his head and took my bike in side at 05:45 & he bought out my bike with in 15min or even less time. and delivered my bike. with Rs785/- Bill. i found my bike which is not at all water serviced and oil is leaking and my disc break has gone. its not at all working...i asked him for explanation he said "this is how we do in our showroom(Honda Autofin)" i was shocked & that useless manager is in leave. i hav nothing to talk to that rude Stupid. and one other customers backlight bulb was also missing and we hav a doubt that they are stealing our new bike inner parts and replacing with older once and making us to bile them in the next servicing. please dont go to AUTOFIN SHOWROOM UPPAL.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

totally agreed, what is government doing for such incidents? They are keeping their eyes closed and mouths shut?

Hyderabad, Uppal (between uppa