[Resolved]  Balaji Dental Clinic, Alwarpet — Poor dental treatment

Hi.. I have done a dental treatment at "so called" SM Balaji Dental clinic. The clinic seems to be only money oriented and no doing a good treatment. SM Balaji has done one episectomy for me and charged me Rs.12000. Before doing the treatment, he said everything will be alright. He has done the treatment in a bad manner without proper advise and medicine. Finally, the episectomy was a failure and instead of accepting and apologising, He started pretending himself as great and misbehaved. He is a cheater. Be aware of SM Balaji dental clinic at Alwarpet.

[Apr 24, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Mr. Santosh,

It is very sad to note of your failure of episectomy procedure. I write this out of my personal experience with Dr. S. M. Balaji’s treatment procedures. I have undergone multiple surgeries for a complex facial reconstruction for a fracture of joint that I suffered in my childhood. He literally gave me a new face. I could swallow, speak and eat properly. All staff including their chief, Dr. S. M. Balaji were always helpful, patiently listened to my questions and explained all the procedures a number of times. At times of slip of follow up appointments, I was explained politely of potential complications of missing the correct period of staged surgery. If I had deficient home care instructions, I was repeatedly explained of the fatal consequences that might arise.

Under the personal experience, I feel that your aspect of the story, there are several points that needs explanation. You might have missed several home care instructions that could have contributed to your failure. Please do not complaint without being specific. It is easy to malalign one’s respect, that too a well respected dentist.
I read ur comments of the problem u faced after ur dental surgery, very unfortunate.But i would like to tell you that i have undergone the same procedure by the same surgeon Dr s.m.balaji, my tooth was badly infected too.But after the surgery i am completely alright and relieved of pain.I was taken care off very well by the chief doctor&other in that hospital.I suggest you to just go for a check up and am sure they would help you.

REGARDS,
SATHEESHKRISHNAMOORTHY.
Actually i went before 5 years for dental treatment to balaji dental clinic. Here treatments are very well with care.
I completely agree with the poor review about the doctor given by the first patient. Dr. Balaji is a complete fraud and is only interested in extracting money. He performed an implant surgery for me horribly in a completely misaligned position after which I suffered severe bone loss and atrophy. The worst part is he never follows up after the surgery and leaves the restoration work to be done by his poor staff on his horrible work. Beware of him and his poor treatment at an exorbitant cost.
Dear friend,

You are absolutely right he is a complete fraud person along with his team members . He is interested in money only and does the wrong and incorrect treatment . The above good reviews are posted by his team members and friends only . He is complete fraud person and after each negative review, his team members and friends post good reviews about him even the first review is posted by him staff members.

Balaji Dental & Craniofacial Hospital Phone
    Balaji Dental & Craniofacial Hospital Address
    No. 30, Kavignar Bharathidasan Road, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600018