Balaji Gas Agency (Indane) Bhind — Delay of LPG Rifle delivery

Sir I am a consumer of Indane LPG (No.027955) through BALAJI GAS AGENCY, Bangla Bazzar Bhind, Bhind (MP)- 477001 CODE NO.03412113 . I think there is no any shortage of LPG in Bhind presently .The agency generally takes a period of more than 8-10 days to provide the delivery of refilled LPG cylinders. When make an enquiry to the Agency they will blame the Indane Company.And say that the shortage is from head office. The Agency does not provide better service. the gas is also less in weight.Please consider my complaint .

Comments

Indane LPG — Delay in Delivery of refill cylinders

Sir I am a consumer of Indane LPG (No.19114) through BABARPUR GAS SERVICE, C-3/4, GALI No.3 BABARPUR EXTENSION KABIR NAGAR DELHI- 110094 CODE NO.9107164 . I think there is no any shortage of LPG in DELHI presently .The agency generally takes a period of more than 7-8 days to provide the delivery of refilled LPG cylinders. When make an enquiry to the Agency they will blame the Indane Company.And say that the shortage is from head office. The Agency does not provide better service. the gas is also less in weight.Please consider my complaint .
Home delivery is not being done by Anand Gas Services, Ashoknagar, Ranchi ( Jharkhand )

Indane LPG — delay in delivery (refill)

Sir, I am a LPG Indane Gas Customer with Omkaram Indane Service, Kallor Jn, Oachira, Kollam, Kerala. My customer ID is 10978 (in the name of my brother Mr. Navas). I am possing only one cylinder. I have booked for refill on 25th Aug'2008 vide booking No. 4497. But even after laps 61 days they didn't deliver the cylinder. On contacting them about the delivery after one month, they informed that due to shortage of supply they are not in a position to supply in time and assured that it will be done within one week. After two months, now their answer is same. Sir I am serving in Ministry of Home Affairs at Delhi and my family members including old aged parents and school going children are facing difficulties due to this. I personally contacted them over phone on 20.10.08 and asked about the position and they informed me that they will deliver cylinder within two days. But it not yet delivered. I think they playing foul by saying the shortage of supply. Sir, please look into the matter and necessary steps may kindly taken against the defaulter.
yours sincerely- Tahj S, 'G' Dte, HQ DG BSF, Mionistry of Home Affairs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Raod, New Delhi-03.
Delay in Delivery of refilled cylinders
Sir I am a consumer of Indane LPG(no 29007) through SRI MURUGAN ENTERPRISES 1/5 Sarangapani East sannathi street KIMBAKONAM-1 . I think there is no any shortage of LPG in KUMBAKONAM presently this festivel time.The agency generally takes a period of more than 7-10 days to provide the delivery of refilled LPG cylinders.My booking date16-10-08 waiting list number 5356.Two days before i went to the agency i ask about my booking.The staff told me you will get cylinder today (or) tomorrow but still not get. I again went to agency office today i speak with staff and manager and owner. When make an enquiry to the Agency they will blame the Indane Company.And say that the shortage is from head office.So you get after depavali.The Agency does not provide better service.And they are not responds phone ring . The agency phone kept most of the time busy and if the ring goes no one attends phone in one (or) many attempt.Please consider my complaint .

Indane LPG — Delay in delivery of refill cylinders

I am having LPG connection of Indane, the connection is in the name Mini Rajan.M, and the consumer number is 16965, under Visruthi Gas Agency, Feroke, Calicut, Kerala. We have booked for refill cyinder on 2nd May, 2009 and the booking number is 18. For the last one week we were running out of LPG and were contacting the agency for refill cylinder. But they are not supplying the same. every day when we telephone the agency they says we will send it now. That's all. They are adamant in providing proper delivery of LPG. Morever the lady telephone opertator at the agency does not even care to attend what we have to say, as if IOC is under her control. We, therefore request you to go through the matter immediatley and do the needfull, and at the same time insist the agecny as well as the company to appoint decent and educated persons as staff who are polite to the customers.

Thanking You,
With regards,
Muralidhar M.S
Mob: [protected]
Tel:[protected]
I have booked for LPG refill on 2nd July, 2009 to Maruthi Indane Distributor 1/1, Welcome Colony, Anna Nagar West Extn., Chennai-600101 My consumer No.is 17028, I have contacted over telephone on 4-7-09 they said it will be supplied next day but till friday they did not supply it. Further I personally approached on 10th at 9.45 A.M. they told it will be supplied on 11th . Again at 4.30 P.M.I personally contacted on 11th, they told it is supplied to-day but so far it was not supplied.Several times they do not respond to the calls and going personally is waste of time. I use single cylinder and I havent booked for more than 2 months. I have decided to change the above distributor if the same problem occurs in future.

I am a LPG Indane customer with Rohini Enterprises, Naharpur Sec-7 Rohini Delhi-110085 and my consumer Number is 15762. I have booked for a refill on 03.02.2010 through Tomo Gas. Even though it is nearing 5-6 days, I did not get my refill from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer. Even this month I have booked for a refill on 29.01.2010 but they did not give me booking no afterthat i again book my gas through Tomo gas. but I did not get my refill today ie 05.02.2010 from Indane (IOC) dealer. I went to dealer two times but every time they told me we will send it tomorrow. This is happening from last few months. I saw many times that Delivery Man of Rohini Enterprises came and sold the cylinders to nearby shop.

I request IOCL to conduct audit into the records of the dealer and if necessary appoint one more dealer to regulate the supply and minimize the customer's avoidable grievances. Kindly refill my gas as soon as possible.

BEST REGARDS
{ VINOD KUMAR } s/o Mr. K.P. Singh, R/o B-8/28 Sector-11 Rohini Delhi-110085
IT ENGINEER
FOCUS TV (M3MEDIA)
+[protected]

balaji gas agency bhind — LPG Refills Delay in supply .

In ordinate delay in LPG supply and Irresponsible answer over phone.
I have booked for a refill on 26 Sep 2010 and my booking ref # 1585.
My consumer number is 7852.
Till date I did not receive my refill. Just a while ago when I called the concerned guy in +91 [protected], answered in this manner.
Sir I am a consumer of Indane LPG (No.013631) through BALAJI GAS AGENCY, Bangla Bazzar Bhind, Bhind (MP)- 477001 CODE NO.03412113 . I think there is no any shortage of LPG in Bhind presently .The agency generally takes a period of more than15-20 days to provide the delivery of refilled LPG cylinders. When make an enquiry to the Agency they will blame the Indane Company.And say that the shortage is from head office. The Agency does not provide better service. the gas is also less in weight.And they charge extra money for home delivery.Please consider my complaint.And

balaji gas agency,Bhind — delay of gas cylinder

Dear sir,I m the consumer of Balaji indane Gas agengy,bhind city bhind.my consumer no.is (013631) and agency code is[protected] sir agency does not supply the cylinder properly. The delay the supply 15-20 days and when we say to the agency holder they said to us this problem is created by company(IOC).They also charge extra money for home delivery.so please consider and solve my problem.T

indian oil gas — non delivery lpg rifle

IR,
Last month, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S Bijnor Gas Agency,opp. nagar palika office,Bijnor u.p. dt 01/2/11 . My consumer number is 13242. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. 3 times i have visited to agency for the cylinder last time dt 06/3/11 When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me. I request you to please arrange my riffle as earliest possible and take hard action agt. the dealership.

Mohd Ashraf, Bijnor U.P.
Hello Sir/Mam

My name is Surender Kumar, connection number (M12180) Muradnagar gas service Rawli road muradnagar ( code[protected], A.O.

Agra- 686) i am using your gas services last 10 years, indian gas services was so good i am really lucky perosn because i am using

indian gas services.

But last 2 month i have seen your services is so bad, i had booked my cylidner 20 march 2011 but still cylinder not delivered at my

home. I had contact to your customer care, they told i have to contact to my nearest branch. When ever i contact

to my indian gas branch they told me your cyclider will be delievred with in 2 days but still not delivered. I have no complaint for your

indian gas services but your workers are not working properly.

Every delievred person doing froud with all customers. I want that please take action with your branch manager who hadnling all the delivered boys. If you take any action i am really gratefull to you.

Surender Kumar
Sir, I take a gas connection in 2000 and bought two cylender with a gas choola from balaji gas agency bhind (MP).But still they did not issued a pass book to me.Now they are demanding the papers .Due to the passing a long time I had lost the papers.Pl.search the record and issue me a pass book .
My details:-
Anita sharma
D/o O.P.Sharma
Ganesh colony(near bus stand)
Behind barua nagar-Bhind (MP)
Sir I am a consumer of Indane LPG (NO. 2047) Through BALAJI GAS AGENCY, Bangla Bazzar Bhind Bhind (MP)- 477001 CODE NO.03412113 .I bought one cylinder SV NO.69347 DATE 07/03/1984 from BALAJI GAS AGENCY Bhind .but still they did not issue DBC Cylinder to me.now they are demanding the papers .Due to the passing a long time I had lost the papers.Pl.search the record and issue me DBC Cylinder.

My details-

Shailendra Kumar Jain
Opp. Krishna Talkies
Bhind(MP)
I am the Customer of Indane LPG Through BALAJI GAS AGENCY, M.S. Koil Street, Royapuram, Chennai - 600 013.
This Agencies not responding any phone calls, We are not able to book the gas through phone no:[protected] &[protected] till now they are not taking the phone and whenever the order is placed directly to the agency they are taking 15 Days for Delivering the Gas, When asked What is the Reason They are using Tension Words and not able to answer all the customer, Every Customer has same complaint bought to the BALAJI GAS AGENCY but they are not responding anythink I not able to know where is the problem, So please tell them to take the Landline Phones and deliver the gas Short Period.

LPG Gas Cylinders — Delay Refilled LPG Cylinders

Hello Sir,

I am a consumer of LPG (No.600837) through BALAJI GAS AGENCY, Pandav Nagar, Near Patel Nagar . I think there is no any shortage of LPG in Bhind presently .The agency generally takes a period of more than 15-17 days to provide the delivery of refilled LPG cylinders. When make an enquiry to the Agency they will blame the Company. And say that the shortage is from head office. The Agency does not provide better service. the gas is also less in weight.Please consider my complaint .
नमस्कार सर
में बालाजी गैस एजेंसी भिंड मध्यप्रदेश का उपभोक्ता हु
मेरी समस्या यह है कि एजेंसी दुआरा कभी भी सीयलेंडर टाइम पर डिलीवर नही किया जाता या तो 2-3 बार एजेंसी पर जाकर शिक़ायत दर्ज करो या फिर भो 7-8 दिन बाद बुकिंग कैंसिल कर देते है
मेरी इस समस्या का कुछ समाधान हो सकता है क्या