[Resolved]  Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan - Bandra Office — 4 years and 6 months delay in getting pension

Respected Sir / Madam

I am doughter of Late.Mr.Shashikant Nalawade, He was working with Reliance Energy Limited. He passed away on 22/08/2004.
We complete all the formalities of pension. and i am also ime to time enqured to pentin office regarding any submition of pending documents.
but am on get any responce from pention office and the staff also not help me out regading this matter. they alway said that your file in the process.
i my family i was only earning person in my family. i got married in dec.08, now there is no earning person. Rs.2000/- is our monthly income from Int on post office deposit.please tell me hw to servive.
In my family now total persons are 5. Mother, grany, and 3 sisters all three are studing.
I try from my side and because of not getting any responce from there side. i am complaining against Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan- Bandra Office.
i hope i get any positive responce from u r side
please do the need ful

Yours Faithfully
Sarika

Comments

To,

Sub;- Non receipt of pension PPO. No. 15791
Respected Sir,
I the undersigned Smt.vijaya subhash chavan wish to plce few facts for your urgent attention My ppo no. 15791, For the last 1 year I have not received my pension, Because I cannot walk due to arthrities and also due to the unsuccessful eye surgery I am adviced to reoperate. I am suffering many health problems. Besides my one year old grand son was also required to be operated. Therefore I could not submit living form in time.
I have noe submitted the said living form on 17th February 2009.to your office.
I therefore request you please look in to the matter urgently and release my pention claim as early as possible.

Hoping a favourably and positive reply and action from urgently.

Thanking you,

yours truly,

(Smt Vijaya s.Chavan)

Encl. Copy of the living form enclosed for your ready reference.
i have receiverd pension claims form no.10-c from my offfice icicibank what i have to do for this
Kandivali Mumbai

Sub;- Transfer of PF to New employer A/C
Respected Sir,
I the undersigned Mr. Prashant P. Pakle has already filled a form for transfer of PF to my new employer's A/C. Already twice I have filled this form, but still i have not received any response, My PF is still not transfered to my new A/C.
Here are the details of PF A/C Nos.
Present employer A/C No. MH/9080/400134 Employer Tata Power Co. Ltd.

Old Employer A/C No. MH/91327/4458 Employer T & M Consultancy

Kindly look into this matter urgently, I am waiting for my PF to get transferred to my A/C since more than 4 Years.

Hoping a favourably and positive reply and action from urgently.

Thanking you,

Yours Truly,
Prashant Pakle

Transfer of PF

I have PPF account No MH/45492/3273 and requested to transfer the amount in the account to my present employer on 13.07.2009. I notice that needful has not yet been done.

Kindly update the status at [protected]@rediffmail.com or call on [protected].

Hitesh Chaturvedi

Transfer of EPF

I have EPF account No MH/45503/18046PF and requested on July, 2011 to transfer the amount in my saving bank account. And for that i already provided my saving bank account details to the company ( Angel Broking Ltd.). I notice that needful has not yet been done.

Kindly update the status at [protected]@rediffmail.com or call on [protected].

Reena M. Gangan
Employee code E34726 (Angel Broking Ltd.)
To
The Officer
Bhavishya Nirva Nidhi
Pention Bandra Mumbai-51

Non Reciept payment of Reissue case PF No - MH / 47091 / 99

This is regarding the not Reciept of PF Reissue amount after several follow up with ESIC officer.

I Mira Shetkar not yet received my reissue payment, while I Once again submit my claim after three year to Esic, First case that my surname mismatch with my proof after my marriage name, & the all the cheque are returned, After that I rectify all the documents & submit all relevent document which is required as per ESIC office norms. My Husband Mr Jairam Shetkar again submit the Case in June 2012 & continuesly going Esic office & follow up with the esic officer, personally meet each & every officer regarding this issue, Even taken follow up with group No 26 & provide paper, support for the internal Department, & still they are asking something New paper for internally & get delayed by 6 month, I am very disappointing with this kind of ESIC Service & the behaviour of the officer.

So request you that look into the matter & Credit my Pf & ESIC Amt ASAP.

still I am waiting for your positive response to resolve the case.

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Thanks & Regards