[Resolved]  BMC WATER SUPPLY DEPT. — NO FREQUENT WATER SUPPLY

I am staying in worli village last month we had facing water problem for almost one week .We had complaint to your department & issue resolved by your person.
But now again we are having same problem from last five days. It’s not happen with my house only other people in our area facing same problem. We are staying in center of Mumbai (economical capital of India). But we are not getting water
It’s really disgusting for us.
Please take that issue on priority & resolve this problem as early as possible

We are waiting for prompt reply

regards
atish mhatre
(contact no. [protected])

Comments

I am staying in Govandi, we are facinng the water supply problem from last 15 days, our whole Area get water supply only our Colony that is Lotus Colony dont get water supply, it come in morning at 4.30 that too very yellow or mud water and stops at 5.a.m. Please take some prompt action, on priority basis.
I am staying in jogeshwari(K/East)ward, we are facing the water supply problem from last 25 days our whole area not getting water its rediculous pls take some prompt actions, on priority besis & resolve the problem as early as possible

we are waiting for your repply
regards
G.K.Rane
(Contact no: [protected])
respected sir,
k ward, andheri west.
mumbai-400058

i am staying at andheri w.opp.navrang, bldg.name is rajesh bldg.(tenented)
from 4 to 5 yrs.litigation with brothr & sister.not collecting rent, even not collecting water charge, electrical charge.
1 tenent not paying water charge/ele.charge. & now other 2more tenent started same.we few tannent have really big problem to collect money from all tenent
we have to pay B.M.C.MORE THAN 55000.00.
SO I REQUEST YOU TO START INDIVIDUAL METER TO EVERY BODY, ATLEAST
IN MY BLDG.WE WILL GIVE YOU 70% MAJORITY.BUT STATRT WITH OUR BLDG.ONLY.IF TODAY DONT GO FOR TOMORROW.

OR YOU CUT THE LINE OF PERSONS WHO IS NOT PAYING.
WE ARE DEPENDING YOU ONLY.THERE IS NO ALTERNATE.
please reply.
kishore parmar [protected]
if anybody know about water meter for indiv. in appartment/flat in details pls let me know through [protected]@gmail.com.
But with the solution for nos of water points in a flat.
water is not come through single point this is the measure problem.
so how to solve this issue...
can anybody have solution...pls pls tell me
Same TROUBLE Here. We are also facing the same problem. The peoples creating the problems r professionaly plumbers. They use machines during water times & result of that we dont get water & also we have to pay the water bills which we r not get used. The people doing r our neighbours. Hope for ur help THANKS.
I reside at irla vile parle just besides the sv road where the water department workers come n open the valve but i had grown up watching them do it since i was a kid before they use to turn it 26 times n n now its just 18 or19 times...n why is that so no idea ...
I reside at Bandra west, , 126 Hill Road, Somnath Lane, I have filed a complaint with regards to the new electronic water meter which was installed in OCT 2010. Since then we have been charged 8 times more than the normal bills, as we claim that the new electronic meter is faulty and needs immediate replacement or else please have the old meter put back.
I have filed a written complaint to BMC H-ward Bandra west on 16th of March 2012 but as of this day nothing has been done, I have visited 4 times the BMC water supply dept and tried meeting the Asst Engineer but to no avail.
staing that he is gone out visiting the site etc.
The bills are due for payment since OCT 2010 and most of the tenants living there are very very upset, stating as to why the BMC had to remove our old meter which was good and working correctly with no issues.
I then met Madam VISHAKA BAHALKAR SECTION officer, who advised me that the complaint will be forwarded to the private company who installed the electronic meter. Madam Bahalkar took my cell number and advised me that she would contact me of the outcome to the above matter but again as of this no one had contacted me on my cell number which i have given or a letter from BMC.
Our addres - 126 Hill Road, Holy family hospital compound, somnath lane, bandra west.
I hope some one from BMC will address this issue to the concerned department. A.S.A.P

I am residing in jogeshwari east konkan nagar, but while passing near to rikshow stand i found that the pipe line is leakage for more than 15days. i am not aware whether the complain has been lodged or not so kindly look in to matter.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other