[Resolved]  BPL TV _ Neptune Model FYR21 — Intermittent picture display problem

sir
I have purchased the above model TV in the year 1998. So far it works well without any complaints. But for the past one month while TV is on a few seconds picture will go off and come back . This often happens. kindly let me know what could be the problem and where to take it for service.

Comments

Dear Sir

Our TV that is Your company mfg TV BPL Neptune FYR 21 is working But only tv front buttons including ON/OFF is giving lot of problem after the warrenty We purchaged in 2000 And also remote problem give suggestion
Regarding Intermittent picture problem, i haven't faced any such problem in my BPL Neptune FYR 21 since Feb '2000 it was baught. Well, regarding the front Tv buttons are definately creating the problem leaving aside the On/Off button.And of course the remote with this Tv is also not very powerfull, no matter how new/powerfull batteries you insert it with. I would also like to have (BPL Ltd) Company's suggestions in line with these problems.
I too face the same problem and I contated the BPL authorized service center in bangalore and replace on IC "SANYO QXXAVB488M". This costed me Rs.1000 and after which there is no issue with pictures.
Dear Team,

I have purchased the TV BPL Neptune FYR 21 (QPF) in the year of 2000, now a days i lost my Manual Booklet.

Now i would like to know the Child Lock procedure please advise

Selvakumar B
Chennai
I have replaced the cpu M37221M8-129sp of tv model bpl fyr60yb3.But the tv is not responding to remote controle and to front panel keys.Only the Menu key is operating but not correctly.When the menu key pressed tv indicates "CLR"only.Please let me know how to inizialise the tv.Or please be kind eough to email me the servise manual for this tv.
sir, i am having BPL tv for past 15 years, BPL Tv model No:FJR 9507 and Service No: A79. Acctually our Tv Remote is left while shifting my house. i dont no the Remote No. . Please tell me the Remote No and where to get it? this is my problem .,
BPL call center toll free no[protected]
dear team,
sir, iam having BPL neptune color tv for past 10 years.. But for the past one month while TV is on a few seconds picture will go off now the picture was completely not coming but the audio was coming asusual plz tel the reason for this..
sir I have BPL naptune fyr 21(qpf) tv, i have problem to adjust colors, picture alignment etc. which has already programmed by the remote control to the tv but, recently i have lost my original remote control, in market I am not getting original remote control only compatible remote is available w/o timer function which is must for proceed to programme the TV, kindly tell me where should i get the original one for programming.
anybody please inform me that how to unlock the tuning of BPL FYR NEPTUNE21 model colour tv...i dont hav the user manual..The tuning is locked now..plz do inform by mailing to [protected]@gmail.com.

BPL QPF 20" Color TV — Sound is not coming

We can not hear the sound of our TV Please let us know the Numbers of your Service Engineer at Sunder Nagar or Bilaspur. We are at 20 KM from both the city i.e. at Koldam Hydro power Project, Harnora, Teh & Distt. Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh -174036, Ph.[protected] Mahender Thakur) email : [protected]@hotmail.com.
sir
I have purchased the above model TV in the year 2000. So far it works well without any complaints. But for the past one month while TV is on a show Red Horigental Line and come back . This often happens. kindly let me know what could be the problem and where to take it for service.
sir, i have bpl fyr21 neptune purchased in the year 2000 i am very satishfaction. Front buttons are not working. only the major problem is cable connection tuning is not working. AV1 AV2 are working well. TV MACHANIC (tuner ENV57D40F1) changed. still problem is there. please help me to QXXAVB488-M ic
QXXAVB488-M ic buying plz samet the ic price
i have purchased 2000 model bpl neptune, its very good television, good clarity, good sound, but nowadays tunning will be automatically changed then we maual tunning to change.again after 10 r 20 minutes hangup the tunning.so pls advise this problem to solve.
how to switch off the music mode at channel number 0 and 91-99 in bpl qpf fyr
Dear BPL Authority, I have purchased a BPL Naptune FYR21 in 2001 and till past one month it was working fine.Now, We found a sound problem and the screen is making a scatch type visibility.can you please give us a correct solution and service .It is one of the best model we ever find in market.Rgds.ramesh Pani
[protected]@gmail.com
Somebody please tell me its remote model...I have lost the old one and I am not able to find his remote...please mail me its model or help me with some photots...my email-
[protected]@gmail.com
Lancy Monteiro's reply, Aug 28, 2020
Part No URC-19 is the remote control for BPL Naptune FYR21 television. Its manufactured by BP Universal.

Complaint categoryCategory: TVs