[Resolved]  CEAT Financial Services Limited, Mumbai — Repayment of Fixed Deposits

Tirupati
Dt: 03/12/2009

Respected Sir,

I would like to bring the following few lines to your kind notice for necessary action.

I deposit an amount of Rs.77,672/- on 11.08.1999 on the name of C.H.Lakshmi Devi W/o. C. Rami Reddy FDR No.C[protected] at CEAT Financial Services Limited, Mumbai. The maturity of the amount is 89,745/-, dt: 12/08/2000. But at the time of maturity, we did not get full amount from the company. According to Company Law Board, vide its order dated[protected] and the company letter dated 07/07/2001 based on this letter we are received only Rs.33,996/-, the remaining amount along with interest the company has not sent till date. We have sent so many reminders and tried to contact the company, but in vain, the company has not replied.

Sir, please consider my case on humanitarian gerounds. Sir, once again I am humbly requesting for you for payment of remaining balance with interest at the earliest. I hope you can understand my critical position.

I will be greateful to your kind gesture.

Thanking you,