Central Pension & Accounting office — Pension Arrear

R.K.SINGH
Dear sir
i did not recieve my pension arear in my account 30241697467 in SBI kapoorthalabagh lucknow with my PPO number 369630700707 which was sent by central pension and accounting office New Delhi on 4/4/08

Complaint comments  73 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Respected Sir, I am getting family pension amounting Rs. 4700.oo after submitting my appeal before you on 14.12.2008. But till I am not getting the arrear D.A. commencing last pay commission.
My P.P. Account no. is B.S.F./7428/PM/2426-C
Name of Family pensioner - Ambika Chettri
Widow of Ex S.I Late Ritha Bahadur Chettri, No.[protected]
Pension drawn from : State Bank of India, Shivmandir, Dt. Darjeeling.
Kindly arrange to release the arrear pension if any.

Sincerely yours
Ambika Chettri
Respected Sir,
Myself Smt. Anita pande, my husband was a ex-superintendent of customs prev unit. He was died on duty while chasing a truck on a accident on 24/09/2003. For this reason, I got full family pension in enhanced rate for 7 yrs upto 25/09/2010. But at present, I got half family pension wef 26/09/2010 to the till dates. But, in the 6 th pay commission's report, the family pension should be full for 10 yrs instead of 7 yrs in enhanced rate if the 7 yrs full family pension with enhanced rate was continued on 01/01/2006 or after 01/01/2006..
In this regard, I draw your kind attention to look into the matter sympathetically for survival of our family & do the needful for this. According to the 6th pay commission's report, I m entitled to get full family pension with enhanced rate upto 25/09/2013. My pension details are-------
P.P.O No- [protected]-3 dt-07/04, Central(Civil), under The PAO, C.Ex., Kol-II Commissionerate, M.S.Building (6th floor), Kolkata-700001., Pension Drawee bank- UBI, MOGRA Branch, (UBI, MOG-244), A/C No-190608. Email Address-: prosenjit.pandey1983@gmail.com
Your Kind co-operation will be highly solicited.
yours faithffully
Smt Anita Pande
Vill-Kola, Po+Ps= Mogra, Dist.- Hooghly, Pin-712148, west Bengal.
Pension date: 01 April 2008 SOS from Corps. Sixth pay commission arreas 40% has not been received so for.

My Bank Account No. [protected], STATE BANK OF INDIA, TEIMULGHERRY, SECUNDERABAD, Dist: Rangareddy, (AP), PIN: 500056 may please forward the above P.P.O. No: 8/018957/2008 (ARMY).

Address:
Ex[protected]W, NK/NA
RANJIT BORAH
SON OF Late DNENUDHAR BORAH
Sir, I am retire income tax inspector from Mathura. PPO No. is[protected] Revised Pension matter
still pending sibmitted before 65 days. Early action is requested. informe the posion on in contact no. [protected] by sms
From
Madurai(Dt)-625703
Tamilnadu.

Subject :payment of Family Pension to R.Indurani W/O Late V.Ramasamy holder of
PPO number[protected].

I am Indurani a Family pensioner, my husband V, Ramasamy worked in the department of income tax in madurai.He retired in November 2002.My husband died in the September 2005. I had been receiving Family pension since his death.til october 2009 i ieceived family pension without any break.From November 2009 the pension was stopped.

According to the PPO the period of enhanced rate amount is finishing on 14/11/2009.
From 15/11/2009 the the Family pension has to be changed according to the normal rate.

I request you to provide Family pension regularly.i also request to make changes on the Basic family pension accordig to the Revised pension policy 2006.

If there is any arrears to be given to me on the basis of revised pension policy 2006 plese provide to me.

I am receiving family pension through Canara Bank Branch Peraiyur, Madurai(district).

Sir, i neeed your sympathyin this regard because i am surviving out of my family pension only.

IMPORTANT DETAILS : V.RAMASAMY, PPO NO.[protected], NAME OF FAMILY PENSIONER-R.INDURANI, CANARA BANK ACCOUNT NO;72612

your faithfully
R.Indurani
DEAR SIR,

. I BECHAN JHA A CIVIL PENSIONER FROM SBI JAYNAGAR BRANCH CODE NO 2950. MY ACCOUNT NO IS [protected] PPO NO –[protected]. I HAVE RECEIVED SANCTION LETTER FROM PAY & ACCOUNT OFFICER, CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE, TRIKOOT 2 ND COMPLEX, BHIKAJI CANA PLACE, NEW DELHI – 110066 REGARDING RESORE OF COMMUTATION AMOUNT FROM 01/10/2004 BUT NO ARREARS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED TILL DATE. . I ORIGINALLY RETIRED IN 02/10/1989 AND AFTER 15 YEARS DATED 02/10/2004 WILL GET 1/3 PORTION OF MY RESTORE OF COMMUTATION OF PENSION. BUT BANK OFFICIAL SAYS WE HAVE NO ANY LETTER RECEIVED OF RESTORE OF COMMUTATION. NEIGHTER BANK HAS PAID 6TH PAY ARREARS NOR REVISED PENSION RELEASED TO MY ACCOUNT.YOUR KIND CORPORATION. BECHAN JHA, VILLAGE – HANUMAN NAGAR, PO- SHIDHAPKALA, DIST- MADHUBANI, VAYA- JAYNAGAR, STATE- BIHAR
I am a family pensioner of deceased BSF jawan, my PPONo is[protected]
one letter was received during 10 Sep 2010 from the Pay & Accts office, DG BSF regarding revision of my family pension. to Deptt Expdr, CPAO but till date no revision was made . reasons not known. May I request you to know the reasons for non revision of my family pension ?
my PPO NO. IS[protected]. Revision of Retirement Gratuity orders issued to PAO by Deptt. of Economic Affairs on 6th October, 2010 for a sum of Rs.62, 766/-. The amount has yet to be transferred to my said Account No.[protected].BSR code no. 0330934, Syndicate Bank, Khan Market, New Delhi. Will the said amount be transferred to my account at the earliest with an interest on the said amount for the last four months as had the money been transferred to my account, the same would have earned interest. A reply from the CPAO is requested on my e mail address; ashokajmani1950@yahoo.co.in
Respected sir, I am a central govt.pensioner retired due to illness (on 2004)and I was getting pension correctly and regularly till last month but I was not getting pension this month(ie.month end[protected].Bank says I would not have given the LIVE certificate.I was the first person gave the certificate on Nov2010. Then again I gave a fresh certificate on 05-01-11.Without pension it is very difficult for me to run the family.My PPO No.28062/04/0192/4 My name.S.RAJ KUMAR RAO/ BANK A/C NO.[protected]. INDIAN BANK/KOODAL NAGAR/ MADURAI.Your kind help is needed pl.
with regards,
Respected Sir,
I am not getting pension from last month(ie month end[protected] eventhough I had given LIVE certificate twice.Kindly arrange to send pension at the earliest pl. PPO NO.[protected]. mY A/c.No.[protected]/ indian bank koodal nagar, madurai.My name S, Rajkumarrao.
Yours faithfully,
Respected sir,
I did not receive my pension for last month only(ie month ending[protected] and I was told by the manager of th bank that the LIVE certificate was not given.But I was the first person gave this certifiate and again I gave a alternate certificate to the manager. Kindly arrange to send the pension at the earliest pl.BANK:INDIAN BANK, KOODALNAGAR, MADURAI. A/c No.[protected] :ppo no.[protected].name:S.Rajkumarrao.
yours faithfully,
MY PPO NO.[protected]
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED STATEMENT OF ARREAR AND PENSION AMOUNT SINCE 01 NOV 2007 UPTO TILL DATE.PLEASE TAKE PRIOR ATTENTION REGARDING THIS REQUEST.MY EMAIL ID IS GIVEN BELOW

jkjha46@gmail.com
Dear Sir, I Ex JC-261279K Sub (Hony Sub Maj) CLK Ram Tej Tiwri was retired from Army (Artillry) wef 31 Dec 2008 and getting pension as on date Rs 10575.00 whereas a CHM who was retired in Jan 2011 serving under me is getting pensio of Rs 11235.00. A Subedar of my rank who was retired in Aug 2008 is drawing pension of Rs 13550.00, which is not understood. Yoy are requested to do the needful for my correct pension. If any suggetion is there let me know, what will be my exact pension. I will be very grateful to yu for thi ct of kindness.
dear sir,
i am an ex-serviceman retired from indian army corps of signals as on 31 aug 2006. after retirement i have received of 6th pay commission schem pension as per govt authirity.

i have also reequested to you please give me refer my application dated 05 jan 2011. as per my ppo no S/028641/06, DE/011930/07 AND Others account no[protected] Dena bank junabazar branch Aurangabad maharashtra.

As per my calculation, i am entitled for arrears of Rs 55450/- (up to Dec 2010) in this connection, please refer to my application dt 5/1/2011 with enclosures whereas i have been paid only 26910/- towards arrears upto jan 11.

please, therefore provide me a copy of calculation sheet /Due & Drawn statement at your earliast.

yours faithfully,
Ex- Nk Mohd Akber khan
Defence pensioner
e-mail Id akbar.khanm@yahoo.com.in
I retired from Government post on 31st December 1997 on en-masse absorption in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited where my work existed as per directives. I retired in old Pay Scale of Rs[protected] at basic pay of Rs 18200 having four increament. PAO Dept, Government of India has issued pension order PPO No.[protected]. I had been receiving my pension in PNB-AS Nagar Branch-1207 in my pension a/c-[protected] base on this pension order and applicable DA since June 2008 upon my superannuation from NPCIL as-well.
Subsequently 6th CPC implementation started. PNB head office has calculated my revised basic pension to Rs 19510= based on 6th CPC orders and PNB AS Nagar had started paying me revised pension with applicable DA since September 2008. The PNB-AS Nagar has also paid me 40%+ 60% arrears by end of FY-2009-10 along with revised pension. I have accounted all these payments in my Income tax payment and paid applicable Income tax.
In last Financial Year –[protected], suddenly in month of October 2010 my pension amount was reduced by about Rs 2000= by PNB-AS Nagar. I took this matter with PNB and they have conveyed that it is done based on the order from Department of Atomic Energy(DAE). Now PNB is going to force further deduction of Rs 60555=. In this connection, I have been in contact with NPCIL-HQ. Recently, I was given a copy of DAE letter dated 2nd Feb 2011(ref-4) about revised pension amount to Rs 18591= which shows considerably less pension than calculated by PNB . PNB’s calculation is based on Govt. order’s which they applied for many pensioners and all pension amount is found in order.
Thus there is likely mismatch in application of Govt order by DAE. It is request for reexamination and review of my pension calculation based on applicable Govt pension orders at the earliest to avoid undue complicacy and hardship to me and my family It is kindly requested for amicable resolution and early reply for correct pension along with bases of latest Govt orders.
With Warm Regards,
Yours truly,

S.L. Mandowara
NPCIL-Employee# 9128751, CC#178/050
Present Add: 301-A, Mahavir Sadhana, P-18G, Sector-14, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai-400705
Ph[protected], M=-[protected], e-mail: slmandowara@hotmail.com
Pin No - 262521
A/c No - [protected]
OLD PPO NO - UG/F/50903

Sir
In this Account the arrear Amount is not transfer for three years.
Sir please check this.
Name - Manu Bhandari
Vill - Benni
Po - Sakun
Dist - Pithoragarh Pin - 262521
State - Uttrakhand
SBI A/c No - [protected]
Sub - Payment of LTA to the son of late sh. Sukun Holder of PPO NO - UG/F/50903
The arrear of is not transfer in this account for three years.
Sir please send to New PPO NO for bank.

I, Sibtain Hussain, bearing P.P.O No.[protected] got retired from Govt. services from 31st Dec, 2010 on attaining the age of Superannuation and was due for monthly pension from Jan - 2011. It is not understood that why my pension has not been released so far by your good office against the Said PPO no. issued by Pay & Accounts Officer, Doordarshan, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, New Delhi.

it is requested that my Bankers S.B.I Main Branch Residency Road Srinagar, may please be authorised to release my pension from Jan - 2011 without any further delay or the reasons communicated to me.

SIBTAIN HUSSAIN
ARBAL SHALIMAR,
SRINAGAR, J&K, 191121
PPO NO.[protected]

I am to request you that I have been retired as Income-Tax Inspector on 31.07.2008.My pay was enhanced, in accordance with 6th pay commission report, from Rs.4200/-.to Rs.4600/- . Accordingly, I received arrear from the department.My retiral benefits such as pension, gratuity, commuted value of pension and Leave Encashment have not been revised and paid, as yet.My PPO no.is[protected] dated 22.08.2008 .

2. It is, therefore, requested kindly do direct the officer concerned to do the needful so that I may get the arrears of retiral benefits and may also get revised regular pension accordingly, at the earliest.

MEWALAL
L-8/9 KDA COLONY
GANGA VIHAR, JAJMAU
KANPUR-208010
Respected sir,
I have not recieve pension since my retirement dated 31th december 2010 ..
because of the wrong paying branch

request amend name of my banker for dwawing pension as :-
the current paying branch is as follows-->

State bank of india

bank code-0009906
acc no-[protected]

my ppo no is[protected]
my mobile no-[protected]

please, correct the correction of paying branch...

I requested to the concerned official to make it earliest.

Central Pension & Accounting office - Pension Arrear