[Resolved]  CHAITANYA GAS SERVICE , DOMBIVLI - EAST-421201 — DELAY IN GAS CYLINDER SUPPLY.

I HAVE REGISTERED THE BHARAT GAS NO 19634 FOR SUPPLY OF REFILL GAS CYLINDER WITH CHAITANYA GAS SERVICES, 5,SHIV-SHAKTI APTS,GANESH MANDIR RD, NEAR NAHRU MAIDAN, DOMBIVLI -EAST. ON 25/09/2010. BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DELIVERY FROM SAID AGENCY.. ALREADY ONE MONTH HAS PASSED & NO DELIVERY HAS BEEN EXECUTED. IT IS ALSO BEEN GIVEN TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY NEED EXTRA MONEY FROM THE CONSUMERS FOR SUPPLY OF GAS CYLINDER. IT IS DONE INTENTIONALLY & ACTION MAY BE BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM. - YOURS SINCERELY, - SANDEEP A.SAWANT. CONSUMER NO - 19634.

Comments

I agree with above compliant
DELAY IN GAS CYLINDER SUPPLY.
I HAVE REGISTERED THE BHARAT GAS NO 13625 FOR SUPPLY OF REFILL GAS CYLINDER WITH CHAITANYA GAS SERVICES, 5, SHIV-SHAKTI APTS, GANESH MANDIR RD, NEAR NEHRU MAIDAN, DOMBIVLI -EAST. ON 27/10/2010. BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DELIVERY FROM SAID AGENCY.. ALREADY ONE MONTH HAS PASSED & NO DELIVERY HAS BEEN EXECUTED.THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT IS CONTINEOUS TILL NINE TO TEN MONTH WHY IT IS HAPANING.IT IS ALSO BEEN GIVEN TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY NEED EXTRA MONEY FROM THE CONSUMERS FOR SUPPLY OF GAS CYLINDER. IT IS DONE INTENTIONALLY & ACTION MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM. - YOURS SINCERELY, - C. YADAV. CONSUMER NO - 13625
Myself Shilpa Vaidya residing at Dombivli E... i have registered Gas Celender request on 21/10/2010 Order No. 151 thn again Order No. 165 today is 11/1/2011 more than 3months...havn't received till date the celender...whenever we call them they reply u will receive it today or tommrrow but tht day yet not came...now when trying to get in touch with them their contact no is not working...action has to be taken against such people...they do sell it in black and real customers do suffer because negligence..
Myself Santosh L Rane residing at Thakurli (E). I am trying this agencies No. from last two days either I am getting the no. engaged, or if its ring no one pick up the phone.After trying 4 to 5 days if we book the cylinder they do not deliver it till months. Again we had to follow up for the delivery. We are at the mercy of this agency. Bharat Gass is destroying its image by giving agency to chaitanya.
Is some one their to listen our greviences or these complaints will also go in vain.
I agreed to this as Chaitanya gas agency Dombivli is worst agency in the mumbai they never give delivery in time at least they take more then 1 month for delivery I booked cylinder on 20 th January 2012 as on today 18.02.2012 i have not received cylinder every time office phone nos. ar engaged when called to their delivery boys they says will come today evening or tomorrow every day we are getting same answer or they din't pick up the phone. this happens to me at least for eight month in a year

When i visited to their office for change of agency they says from this month you wont have delivery problems, will receive within 10 days from booking date. but till now it not happen so. some body have to take strict action on this agency.

Chaitanya Gas Agency. Dombivli (e) — Unsatisfactory Services

Complaint against Chaitanya Gas Agency, Dombivli ( East)
I am a consumer of your gas agency Chaitanya gas agency in dombivali east. My consumer number is 40971 by the name of Mushtaq Bohari. I have booked a gas cylinder in Dec'2011 end but till date i have not received the gas cylinder They neither send me any delivery at time nor give me satisfactory answer about that. I have tried many time on phone . Either their phone is out of order or not answered .If by mistake the phone is picked up by them they answer that today your delivery will be send to you but they didn’t sent. Why not strict action is to be taken on them by the company autorising such type of distributors ?

Please draw your kind attention in this matter. I will be thankful to you

Mushtaq Bohari
DELAY IN GAS CYLINDER SUPPLY...
Bharat Gass is destroying its image by giving agency to chaitanya.
Have never faced such kind of service.No response, no ettiquettes, dont pick up the phones are they willing to work /forced to work.For me it is sure this is an hopeless organisation Request to look in the matter seriously

DOMBIVLI -EAST