[Resolved] CHD Developers Ltd, New Delhi — Refund of earnest money
Subject: harassment by CHD developers ltd, SF 16-17, First floor, Madame Bikaji Cama Bhawan, 11 Bhikaji Cama place, New Delhi-66
I am, Suresh Chand Gupta, Prof, AL-Falah School of Engg & Tech, Dhauj, Fridabad. I have registered a plot from CHD developers Ltd in Jan, 2007 in their Project at NH-1, Sector 45, Karnal-132001(Haryana). I want to bring in your kind notice, the following facts-
1. In their initial offer at site on 10 Jan, 2007 their agent/dealer Mr. Harnek Singh(Property Discussions, 122, Gupta Palace, A-2/42, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi -27) had assured that right now at the time of registration I have to pay 10% of the total money( for 250 yard plot @ Rs. 6425/- per square yard)i.e. Rs 1, 60, 625/- . After that within six months I have to pay a installment(15% of the total money)i.e Rs 2, 40, 938/- and after that they will allot me a plot with complete development at site ( Roads, power supply, water etc.). I have paid the above said amount in Jan+ May, but the CHD ltd failed to keep its assurance till now.
2. In their initial offer, they have not mentioned any detail about extra development charges other than the plot rate(i.e Rs. 6425/- per sq. yd). But later on in July through their letter ref # 243/1857 dated 3/07/07, they have disclosed this fact.
3. I personally visited their office(at above mentioned address)after receiving their letter in July and discussed the matter with their executives Mr. Rupak Juneja (Sr. Manager)and Mr Harjinder Singh. They have taken a application from me regarding the matter and assured me to refund my earnest money along with interest within one month. But they have not even replied for the same.
4. They are threatening me again and again of forfeiting my money through their letters Ref # CC000243/800 dated 25/04/2007 and Ref: 243/8277 dated 17/11/2007. They have not mentioned any such condition any where in their registration form which I have signed.
5. No reply to my reminder letters.
I am mentally very upset because of their act and conduct. So I decided to bring the facts in your kind notice so that justice can be granted to me.
For your kind consideration
Suresh Chand Gupta
H. No. 269, Brahm Nagar,
Hansi Road, Gali No. 12,
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020