[Resolved]  CHD Developers Ltd, New Delhi — Refund of earnest money

Subject: harassment by CHD developers ltd, SF 16-17, First floor, Madame Bikaji Cama Bhawan, 11 Bhikaji Cama place, New Delhi-66
Respected Sir,
I am, Suresh Chand Gupta, Prof, AL-Falah School of Engg & Tech, Dhauj, Fridabad. I have registered a plot from CHD developers Ltd in Jan, 2007 in their Project at NH-1, Sector 45, Karnal-132001(Haryana). I want to bring in your kind notice, the following facts-
1. In their initial offer at site on 10 Jan, 2007 their agent/dealer Mr. Harnek Singh(Property Discussions, 122, Gupta Palace, A-2/42, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi -27) had assured that right now at the time of registration I have to pay 10% of the total money( for 250 yard plot @ Rs. 6425/- per square yard)i.e. Rs 1, 60, 625/- . After that within six months I have to pay a installment(15% of the total money)i.e Rs 2, 40, 938/- and after that they will allot me a plot with complete development at site ( Roads, power supply, water etc.). I have paid the above said amount in Jan+ May, but the CHD ltd failed to keep its assurance till now.

2. In their initial offer, they have not mentioned any detail about extra development charges other than the plot rate(i.e Rs. 6425/- per sq. yd). But later on in July through their letter ref # 243/1857 dated 3/07/07, they have disclosed this fact.

3. I personally visited their office(at above mentioned address)after receiving their letter in July and discussed the matter with their executives Mr. Rupak Juneja (Sr. Manager)and Mr Harjinder Singh. They have taken a application from me regarding the matter and assured me to refund my earnest money along with interest within one month. But they have not even replied for the same.

4. They are threatening me again and again of forfeiting my money through their letters Ref # CC000243/800 dated 25/04/2007 and Ref: 243/8277 dated 17/11/2007. They have not mentioned any such condition any where in their registration form which I have signed.

5. No reply to my reminder letters.

I am mentally very upset because of their act and conduct. So I decided to bring the facts in your kind notice so that justice can be granted to me.
For your kind consideration

Yours Faithfully,
Suresh Chand Gupta
H. No. 269, Brahm Nagar,
Hansi Road, Gali No. 12,
Karnal- 132001
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

we are based in kenya and we had gone to a supplier in Delhi and imported a few items from them.
we paid him the cash dollars 4138 usd with invoice no PI - 0134/07-08 DATED 01.10.08 DELIVERY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE 15 DAYS and he supplied us the goods after 3 months. they could not complete the order and didnt supply us the complete order and was a balance due to us is as below
we had sent a friend from here with the passpost details and never responded.
the correspndnce below
VENUS
TEL 25430306,25438365
DEAR CHANCHAL / MR KHURANA

WE ARE STILL AWAITING FOR THE REPLY,

PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT YOUR EARLIEST.

I REALLY MEANIT IF I HAVE TO INFORM THE HEAD IN DELHI I WILL MAKE SURE

I WILL EXPOSE ALL THIS WHICH IM SURE MR KHURANA WILLNOT BE TO HAPPY WITH THIS ,

KALPA

From: chanchal [mailto:[protected]@bol.net.in]
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:33 PM
To: [protected]@africaonline.co.ke
Subject: Re: [PMX:#####]

Dear Mrs Kalpa

We require passport copy to comply our legal formalties to enable us to return any amount to you.

Chanchal

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 1:55 PM
To: 'chanchal'
Subject: RE: [PMX:#####]

DEAR CHANCHAL

KISHANS FRIEND WILL BE COMING DOWN END OF THE MONTH OR 1ST WEEK OF FEB I WILL GIVE THE EXACT DATES PLEASE GIVE HIM THE BALANCE AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE

PASSPORT COPY AND THE VISA COPY.

KIND REGARDS KALPA

From: chanchal [mailto:[protected]@bol.net.in]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 4:31 PM
To: [protected]@africaonline.co.ke
Subject: Re: [PMX:#####]

Dear Mr. Kishan

We have added the discount o[censored]S $ 200 in your balance amount with us, Do you want this to be deducted in the Invoice amt.

Payment Received :