Consulta Juris Law firm Nariman Point Mumbai — Betrayal of Client by Advocates of Consulta Juris

Betrayal of their Client by Advocates of Consulta Juris Law firm

SALARY AND PROVIDENT FUND OVER A PERIOD OF 6 YEARS REMAINS UNPAID

Captain Sukhdev Singh who is Plaintiff in Suit No. 527 of 2005, O.O.C.J. Bombay High Court (Filed by the erstwhile advocates of Captain) is now appearing in person, his advocates M/s Consulta Juris a law firm at
81 & 82, Mittal Court, C Wing, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021, INDIA have betrayed the Plaintiff and took discharge from the matter and did not refund the hefty legal fee which they have taken from their client. These Advocates did not present the matter properly before Bombay High Court, made their client to run from pillar to post for years and later took dischage in 2007, are probably won over by the Defendants who are a big corporation.

This matter illustrates a worst kind of victimization of an employee. The Great Eastern Shipping Company Limited, 134 A, Ocean House, Dr Annie Besant Road Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400039, India, has not paid salary to their Employee for the last Six years. This Company want to trouble the employee for his proceeding for justice to Bombay High Court against them. This company is illegally withholding salary, PF, to their permanent employee Capt Sukhdev Singh Senior Ship Master , who has approached Hon'ble Bombay High Court and complained against them for his victimization. The dues of last six years have now mounted to crores of rupees. the Company now wanted their employee to surrender by offering a small amount to him, a sum of Rs 59 Lakhs only is offered to the Captain as full and final settlement of the matter, which has been rejected by the captain with valid reasons.

Captain's EPF superannuation funds are also kept dormant and being misappropriated by them since 2003. Additional Provident Fund Commissioner Bandra (East) took no action on numbers of complains made in this regard. The Director General of Shipping who is regulator of Indian shipping law and guardian of shipping Community is also keeping mum on the issue without any action.

Comments

It is not unusual. All famous lawyers in Mumbai are busy and run fro one court to other. Many times they miss attending a date. Some are also careless. Some misinterprete the law or not deeply study the case matter. I have at age of 63 an experience of attending courts for my business purposes for last 20 years. I have good and bad experience of lawyers. In nut shell the clients of lawyers have to be alert and vigilent. The must not depend on lawyers to study lawfully the case. They should take parallel opinion from others and other lawyers too.
It will be great to watch Betrayal, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Betrayal-tickets looking forward to it.
Dear sirs,
I want to bring awareness, as there are some lawyers, which are big liers,
and they mentally toruture civilians, without investigating matters.
one advocate C.R. Hirani, is one of culprit, bad lawyer.
who is only greedy for money.

not for justice.
I am getting phone calls from many people who want to know the names of the advocates of Law Firm Consulta Juris, having office at Nariman Point, Mumbai and who delibrately mishanded my matter to help to the Defendants in my matter. so others can be careful.

I want to say that the matter was handed over by me to the Law Firm Consulta Juris. It is responsibility of the head of this law firm to ensure that intrests of their clients are not breached at any cost let the Defendant be a big corporation or a normal citizen. Which they have failed to comply.

Mr. Prabhakaran never came to Court for my matter but gave his advise. One lady advocate named Ms Usha Srivastva use to come to Court just to pass time and harass me, every thing was pre planned by them keeping me in dark.
The victim is always alone. No genuine person will have the time to go on a public platform and write something defaming for no reason and that too dare against an established Law firm.

There is truth in the way the above content is written unlike the framed ones.

We are no one to know or judge but as this matter is now on our platform, that is the internet, being publicly available, we can definitely have our say. It's time we all became like Anna Hazare or atleast support such people who can take on the system.

If Julian Assange can be revered in some countries and jailed in some, and we all know the truth, then anything can happen to a genuine person who has the balls to fight with the system. It is dangerous, but that's the truth. Without a Mangal Pandey or Bhagat Singh dying, there is no change in the system.

Corruption in every way including Captain Sukhdev's case should be fought tooth and nail. Don't give up. Anyways we all die and we all have one life span - so try to be the Achilles who fought like no one did. Ok, go watch Troy.

Susheel Sukhraj
Its true we have to become now also Anna Hazare... and all Indians have to fight for injustice, and stop the corruption.

I like to share my opinion, even Experience Andheri court No.22, cannot give honest judgment, as we have problem we go to court, to get justice,
but we are hurt, when someone bribe the staff and other govertment officers, to get the judgement in their favour.

I can say, the people who take bribe, they should considered like terrrorit only. due to the ruin the life of the honest people.

I beleive in Mahatma Gandhi 's saying - The world world depending on Truth, so I like to request all indians to share experiences with us.

Thanking you,