[Resolved]  Creative Trading Service — Investment Plan

Dear Customers

Dont inverse on Creative trading services chennai. Location Kilpauk.

My self inversed money.Trading guy promised 10% but right now. He escaped from his house

Please dont inverse on this company

with regards
Kumar

Comments

Even i invested Rs.1 Lakh...1st 2 month he paid correctly, but after that he stopped the payment and his mobile is switched off.. i have only pdc offered by him..lets thinking about filing the complaint to police..no oter way to get back the money..

His name is Selvam.he is a Ayuervedic doctor it seems...

i invested after seeing the adv in Deccan chronical news paper...

This fraud's mobile number is : [protected]
Even i invested in creative trading services(1 lakh). his brother with his family is staying next to his house.Initially they said that selvam is in vellore, have gone for some treatment for his mentally retorded son. and now they say that no information on him and also they say that we can gve police complaint also.

how can we get our money...can any one help me in this regard
my no is [protected]

even my collegue has invested 1 lakh bcoz of me
Already given complain in Egmore Police Station (Cyber Crime Branch).
Anyone can join if they want to.
Just handover the letter to the Commissioner of Police
We can take action collectively.
Underneath is the consolidated list till date
1. Sulfikar - [protected]
2. Friend of Sulfikar
3. Deepak - [protected]
4. Sampath - [protected]
5. Meganathan - [protected]
6. Friend of Meghanathan
7. Mrs Bala - [protected]
Anyupdates on this ?? I have been walking to his house every now and then . Has the police taken any action ?
Could anyone trace this guy????
For any clarifications, contact
It had been a long time since we communicated. So thought of giving the updates.
This concern was run by “ThiruSelvam” who claimed to be trading for years. Apart from me, there are many other investors who had invested several lakhs in this concern. The payments were given as post dated cheques given monthly. But for me, from the moth of June, the cheques didn’t get cleared. Upon asking, I was told that the normal flow would resume from the next month. But nothing happened. Also his mobile (no:[protected] was switched off. This raised a sense of doubt and made me to go to his residence. He then told me that he had approached a private finance by pledging his first floor property. He did this with the help of one of his investors who had invested nearly 13 Lakhs.
But things didn’t go as expected. It seems the investor cheated Thiruselvam by making him sign the documents, for which he had obtained the “power of attorney” in his name. He also told that court case is proceeding on this issue. Another investor named “Sampath” shared the information that the ground floor document was with some builder.
When coming to his family particulars, Thiruselvam told that he had 2 sons – one working in a concern at Hyderabad and the other was a mentally retarded chap present in Vellore. Also his brother resides in the adjacent building in the same compound. Some of his relatives are present in Thana street, Pursawalkam. This was told by him during his last conversation. He also mentioned that he had temporarily shifted his place to Thana street because of the constant disturbance from other investors.
Besides trading, Thiruselvam practiced Homeopathy. His residence address is No. 30, Diwan Bahadur Street (DBS), Kilpauk. Underneath are the details of some of the investors who had invested in this concern
1. Mrs Bala - [protected]
7. Rajkumar – [protected]
8. Hazim – [protected]
9. Lokesh - [protected]
10. Rajan – [protected]
The main thing which I would like to say is that people have very good opinion about SELVAM. Also he had a good name in society. But as of now, his debts has surmounted to such a level that even after realizing his assets, it is impossible to get your money back.
Added to this, case is going in HIGH COURT over the property. It would come to end only after minimum of 5 yrs time. Also there are some disputes with his brothers wrt this property at Kilpauk.
Additionally I want to remind that Selvam is already close 60 yrs and is suffering from BP, sugar etc. That means his chances for survival for these 5-7 yrs is remote.
Hence I request all investors to come together and co-operate for speedy recovery (be it with respect to tracing him or giving Police complaint etc)

ALL YOUR IDEAS ARE UTMOST WELCOME

Believe, Ur ideas can get ur hard earned money

From
Investor
As of now these are the few things i could think of
1) Somebody nearer to his residence need to pay a visit sometime around 7-8 pm to see if lights are ON. Only by this we can know if he is residing there or not.
During the day the watchman is simply saying that there is NOBODY in the house

2) If any of your friends / relatives are in RELIANCE, you can get a copy of his post paid bill (for the no[protected]. This could help in tracing the calls made by him.

3) Give a joint complaint.
Nandakumar from chennai is taking some action to recover the money from selvam.
Nothing can be done by a single individual.
It should be collective effort
Hi All,

I have invested one lakh in the month of July 09 and was promised by him for 10% returns. from the first month due, i did not receive any penny. facing lot of financial constrains. that was the main reason of investing money with him. His appearence made me think that he won't cheat but things went wrong.

Let us all join together in getting our hard earned money back. Feel free to call me at [protected] for the future course of action.
Hi All,
This guy is criminal, he is applying for insolvency through some person to cheat everybody.His intention is not to pay anybody and he is thinking in different angle to escape from this problem.Pl everybody put more effort to find him and recover our hard earned money from him at the earliest.
Mr.Fraud(Sivaselvam) was arrested on 30/07/10 and now he is Puzhal Jail.Pl go and give complaints against him in Commissioner Office to recover our hard earned money.
Thank you very much Deepak. I am going to give my complaint at the commissioner's office today.
Hello All,
I have handed over the complaint to Mr.Karunakaran at the EOW office today. He wanted to know if Selvam (I exactly don't know his full name as they have Siva Selvam in their records) has any other property apart from his Medavakkam house, so that they can attach and get us some amount. He also was telling that Selvam is going to file for solvency. Also told me that there is another guy involved along with Selvam this trading. Kindly request you all to meet and give your complaints to Mr.Karunakaran.

Let us all hope to get our hard earned money at the earliest.
BTW, I am Suseendran and you can call me anytime between the hrs of 12.00 Noon to 6:AM on all weekdays. My mobile # is [protected].
He is not been arrested and he has got anticipatory bail.
I also recd a letter from high court requesting us to come on Wednesday at 10.00. Thank Deepak for your information.
Mr.Selvam, If reading this mail.Pl understand everyone problem, All the investors has invested money with you because o[censored]r face value, we all believed u that u will not cheat us.When u loss all the money in trading what u told pl think, u said I will not cheat anybody.Now u applied for IP, now HIgh Court is telling that we won't get our money soon.This is also one way of cheating.We all paying high interest till date and suffering but u escape from this and just watching.

Dear all, pl go and follow in the High Court regularly, otherwise it will it take more time to receive our hard earned money.

Regards...