[Resolved]  Deals4all -TCL 1GB MP3 Player — Deal4all-TCL 1 GB MP3 Player

I have placed order for TCL 1 GB MP3 Player on my SBI card in Sept and after 3 months I recieved the product whihc is defective and not working ...Very bad service from Deal4allCompact international

Comments

MP3 player 3 GB — worst service

Purchased Mp3 player fromDigital Life, Pune.After 20 days of functioning, Mp3 Player stopped functioning.Taken to the vendor and also to Service station, Akshay Service Station on 4th Aug with assurance that i will get replacement inn 4 days.Enquired on Mon 11th Aug for same, but informed me that its not sent from HO and may get it in 3 days.So called on Sat 16th Aug for arrival, but was informed that it will take be avail on thursday 21st Aug.Dunno whether it will be delivered indeed on that day.Being an regular user of philips with 3 products for quality & brand, I got this 1, but to my surprise the product din deliver and also the service was bad n i would term is as worse in pune atleast with no sureshot response n solutions.Hence forth i would take precaution for going for product from your company.
I have TCL 1GB Mp3 Player. I want to setup procedure for this suffle.
Even I bought the same product recently. The quality is very bad. Playing pauses abruptly sometimes. There is no shuffle mode. Most stupid player I've ever seen.
culd u tell me the procedure of charging it? i hav been spending hours on it but in vain.
Bad service
I too got the product after a gap of more than 2 months from order date. I am able to charge it through USB cable however even after copying some mp3 files into the player folder in the system, I am unable to play any songs. Please let me know if any one knows how to operate this player.
Even i have placed an order for the same 1GB MP3 player with deals4all 1 month ago Via HSBC card. The product delivered to me is also a defective one. I am able to charge it, but not able to play any songs, though they are all in MP3 format itself. I wonder if at least one of the MP3 players which are delivered by them is working fine.
i have placed an order for the 1GB MP3 player with deals4all on 10/12/2008, Via Citibank card. The product delivered to me is also a defective one. I am able to charge it, but not able to play any songs, though they are all in MP3 format itself.
Even I purchased this player. I am able to charge via USB and play songs but i could only add the songs once in this player. And now iam not able to open the player and add more songs..I am getting an error "E:/ is not accessible-----The request could not be performed because of I/O device error."

I am not able to understand how to troubleshoot this. This player is really a crap and dealls4all has ripped my money.
Even i purchased the same from Deals4all ...even though it works but skips tracks and the earphones got spoilt in two days!!
same here
i cannot charge the mp3 and now the player doesn't accept any songs. As soon as i connect it to my computer, the computer shows the drive to be full, tried formatting but the computer says it cant be formatted, and the anti virus shows no virus in it. Could anybody provide me with a number where i could contact them?
I got the same TCL 1GB mp3 player for 799 via my SBI card . . .its d most crappiest player ever made.. i could load songs on it only twice n now d computer asks me to format it every time i connect it to my PC n after clicking on d format option after 10 mins says d device cannot b formatted, n nw its not playing evn d previously loaded songs . . . sumone knows a solution to ths prob?
Can someone please explain to me..as to how to get this player started using itunes.
Dear all
I HAVE BOUGHT TCL 1GB MP3 PLAYER BY MONTHS AGO.FIRST OF ALL TI'S NO SOUNDS QUALITY IS NOT UP T THE MARK AND WHEN I GOT THAT TCL 1GB MP3 PLAYER BY COURIER IT'S LEFT EAR SPEAKER WAS NOT WORKING.TILL IT IS NOT WORKING.AND THE RECENT PROBLEM IS THE CHARGE ISN'T STAYING AFTER 2 HRS.COULD YOU TELL ME THE WAY OF SOLVE.

REGARDS
SHANTANIL BHATTACHARYA
is there any way or software to equalize the tcl mp3 player
i ve bot two Mp3 players and could ny use them becuse i am not able to charge them. any driver is required for the same ? please any one tell me abt it...
i have taken TCL 1gm mp3 player how to compose songs
I've just received the product a week back and it does nt work at all.I called up Deals4all and they want me to get the cheap looking rubbish player to their service station .Deals4all is just simply ripping their customers money off, the same is with the stupid vk mobile i got it from them, i have had enough of them, i would'nt even have a look in any of their brochures now
Deals4all is mostly dealing with cheap orean and China made stuffs .The MP3 player i bought a few days back is the most dirtiest item ever.It would'nt turn on, would'nt give any set up options, without which its not possible, just have to discard it i the bin

Complaint categoryCategory: Other