Deccan Engg — about recruitment i.e(about job selection order)

swastisarita sahoo
Dear Divya Madam,
I have got a job selection order from ur company(Deccan Engg) on 9.05.09 asking me to pay Rs-2000/- for it. I would like to have authentication or clarification about thi selection order from ur side.kindly clarify this and also e-mail me what actually is it.Is it from ur side or not.confirm within 1-2 days by e-mail.
Thaking you
Swastisarita

Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Deccan Engg — this is the best job recruitment

i have apply this, they providing job to me, so i really thank to this deccan engg company, anybodies comment to this use this website
i have got a job selection order from ur company(Deccan Engg) on 16.05.09 asking me to pay Rs-2000/- for it. I would like to have authentication or clarification about thi selection order from ur side.kindly clarify this and also e-mail me what actually is it.Is it from ur side or not.confirm within 1-2 days by e-mail.
Thaking you
Manoj Jadhav
neither you'll get jobs nor your money back... they are cheaters

Deccon Engg — Fake Job offer

dear sir,
i got a mail from Deccan Engg. Coimbatore, for the job and asking to pay a sum of Rs 2000/- for it.
hereby i am putting a complaint against the fake companies and rerquest you to take a stringent action against such people.
yours faithfully,
Prajakta mahajan
Deccan enng shuld be punished they are big cheaters.

Deccan Engg — sending fake email for job

Deccan eng named company send below attachech mail .Pay 2000 amt you get job mail containing following

SIR/MADAM

WE HAVE SEEN YOUR RESUME, YOU ARE PROVISIONALLY SELECTED FOR OUR REPUTED CONCERNS, SO SEND IMMEDIATELY ATTACHMENT FILE DOWNLOAD FORM (10 PAGES) PRINT OUT COPY AND MENTIONED THE 5 PARTICULARS SEND THROUGH REGISTER POST FOR MY COIMBATORE BRANCH. THEN WE WILL SEND YOUR JOB FORWARDING APPOINTMENT ORDER THEN DIRECTLY YOU WILL JOIN OUR NO-1 LEADING MNC CONCERNS. PLEASE MENTION YOUR PREFERRING WORKING PLACE. ANY DOUBT.

MOBILE:09789134499, 09791518972, 09894705996, 09600298899, 9629618384, PH: 0422-4388908.

FROM DECCAN ENGG,

DIVYA (HR MANAGER).
Even i want ask u for job profile also . I want to know exactly what sort of job is it.
thanking u.
i have got a job selection order from ur company (deccan engg) on 22.08.09 asking me to send a application form through registered post. I would like to have authentication or clarification about this selection order from ur side. kindly clarify this and also email me what is it from ur side or not. confirm within 1-2 days by e-mail.
Even i want ask u for job profile also . I want to know what sort of job is it.
thanking u.
this is fake offer
sir i have got a mail from u that i have provisionally selected.. and you send me a job selection order.. tell me about this that what kind of job will you offer me... so I will send your fee...

tell me full information about this...

Deccan Engg — Job Selection Order

Dear sir !

This is to bring to your kind notice that there are companies who are using fraudulant means to generate funds by sending fake job selection order forms.....

I would hence request you to take this thing seriously as it is also against the Cyber IT laws of the INDIAN Code of cyber practices ..

I receaved the e-mail from the following id--deccan21@mydeccanjob.net>
Hello

This fraud email also received by me. Luckily I have gone throuhg this site before venturing this deal. Thanks one and all. How this cyber crime law will protect the innocent people? God only save us.

n.suhas
bangalore

Deccan Engg - about recruitment i.e(about job selection order)

Company: Deccan Engg