[Resolved]  Diamond offshore — Diamond offshore (be carefull about jobs)

PLEASE READ TWICE WHICH I WRITTEND IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Dear All This Is Fake Company I Have Also Received Mail From HR MR.Paul .S.Philph ..He Was Introduced Me As Human Resource Manager. For Diamond Offshore When I Contacted To Tel:[protected] Diamond Offshore Drilling (U.K.) LTD They told me no one name called MR.Paul .S.Philph is Working In Human Resource Manager.
In His Mail He Has Given Same Address Of The Company To Fool The Person & He Has Given His Private Number Telephone Number

+[protected]
Instead Of Giving Office Number If Anybody Wants To Confirm You Visit In Diamond Offshore Website So You Will Get Details Of Contact Number & Address Also Website Name Is www.diamondoffshore.com This Is A Genuine Company They Have So Many Rigs .. So You Will Get All Details Over Here .But This Is A Big Scam Doing Some People Because Of This Company Name Is Going Spoiled I Also Received So Many Mails From MR.Paul .S.Philph He Was Mentioned In The Mail I Have To Remember The Company Has To Reimburse You The Expenses Incurred In The Process Of Obtaining Your Visa Through British Immigration Service In Your Country Within 5 Working Days Of Your Arrival In Our Company.

ONE THING I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL THE EXPENSES SHOULD PAID BY COMPANY NOT THE CANDIDATE

With This Comment I Am Pasting All The Mails Which Has Been Sent By MR.Paul .S.Philph Please Read This So You Will Come To Know What He Has Written. If You Have Any Query You Can Mail To My E-mail id [protected]@gmail.com

1st mail by MR.Paul .S.Philph

dateTue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:09 AM
subjectInformation

hide details 10/7/08 Reply

Attention: Robert Saldanha,
I received your mail, but there was no attach file on it, so kindly attach your interview answers and return it to us as soon as possible.
Fax Number: +[protected]

(note:- I have sent him interview letter he asked so many questions )

2nd (second mail from MR.Paul .S.Philph )

dateThu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:06 AM
subjectYour Proof of Qualifications are Required.

hide details 10/9/08 Reply

Hello: Robert Saldanha,
After going through your interview reply, we will like to confirm all your certificate(s) of qualifications as claimed by you. This will enable us take the final decision on you replied interview letter.
Therefore, you are requested to send the scanned copy of your certificate(s) for verification and proper provision.
Here are Roustabouts, Oil and Gas Job Description & Jobs, Assemble or repair oil field equipment using hand and power tools. Perform other tasks as needed. Bolt together pump and engine parts.
Walk flow lines to locate leaks, using electronic detectors and making visual inspections. Move pipes to and from trucks, using truck winches and motorized lifts, or by hand. Dismantle and repair oil field machinery, boilers, and steam engine parts, using hand tools and power tools.
Dig drainage ditches around wells and storage tanks.. Supply equipment to rig floors as requested, and provides assistance to roughnecks.
Waiting to receive them from you as soon as possible.
Fax Number: +[protected]

3rd (THIRD mail from MR.Paul .S.Philph )

dateSun, Oct 5, 2008 at 3:41 AM
subjectInterview Letter from Diamond Offshore Drilling Scotland).

hide details 10/5/08 Reply

Attention: Robert Saldanha,
I am in receipt of your mail with the attached signed documents that was sent to you. I appreciate your quick response as other applicants did.

HOWEVER, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY OUTDOOR SELL, EVERYTHING IS DONE WITHIN THE COMPANY; AN OFFICE SHOULD BE ASCRIBED TO YOU.

Now there is an attached Letter of Interview, which you have to read carefully and answer as expected. Your passing of this interview will determine if you will be chosen to work in our company or not. So you are expected to use your wisdom and answer the questions attached in this mail for a successful interview and answer as it requires. As I told you before it’s only few candidates are able to pass the interview.
However, kindly return your answers to us as soon as possible.

ALL INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED OTHERWISE, CANCELLATION MAY OCCUR. SO BE CAREFUL AND DO AS REQUIRED.

If you pass our interview then you will be directed to our coordinator who works in British embassy in India he will help you process all the necessary documents which will help you to travel from there to United Kingdom for your job.
But before that we shall issue you Appointment Letter once you are confirmed passed. This letter will help you to get your Visa and other relevant travelling documents, which will enable you to come here in United Kingdom for your work. Remember the company has to reimburse you the expenses incurred in the process of obtaining your visa through British Immigration Service in your country within 5 working days of your arrival in our company.
I will be waiting to receive your answers as soon as possible.
Fax Number: +[protected]

4TH (FOURTH mail from MR.Paul .S.Philph )

Diamond Offshore Drilling Company <[protected]@engineer.com>

dateThu, Oct 16, 2008 at 2:44 AM
subjectAppointment Letter from Diamond Offshore Drilling Scotland.

hide details 10/16/08 Reply

Attention: Robert Saldanha,
I want to congratulate you on your passed Interview. I wish to inform you that, we have gone through your answer script and your Certificates also and you have emerged one of the candidates who successfully passed the Interview as it was expected.
Your eligibility to work in our company has been confirmed here in the office by the Company Management. So you are expected to get all your travelling documents ready with you through the coordinator who will be waiting for your call in (Mumbai India) your country.
Note: That the entire travelling documents and formalities required by you should be obtained from the British Embassy in your Country, according to the company management schedules. Now you have to send this Appointment Letter to our Asian coordinator via mail for recognition in the British Embassy, that will prove that you are our candidate and all necessary help should be availed to you. Kindly find the attached Appointment letter in this mail.
Your documents have been submitted to the British High embassy Mumbai India through our Asian zoned coordinator for further processing. Your file will be open by Company coordinator in the British Embassy office Mumbai on your behalf as the company authorized coordinator as soon as you meet the Embassy demand by registering with them

. WE HAVE AGREED THAT ALL THE EXPENSES REGARDING THE TRAVELLING OF THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE PAID BY THE WORKER NOT THE COMPANY ACCORDING TO THE AGREEMENT LETTER.

Company Management will only offer you an Appointment letter, flight ticket and Housing accommodation free of charge. But which everything you spent on the cause of procuring your papers should be reimbursed within five working days of your arrival.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bank pay-in-sleep is highly need for your reimbursement of any expenses made during your travelling document procurement, always insist on making all your payment to the coordinator through bank account in other to obtain bank pay-in-sleep and always keep all the bank pay-in-sleep that will be given to you when you make payment in the bank because our company management will ask it from you before any reimbursement will be effective, our company can only reimburse you after our verification of the bank sleep.
Here are the contact information’s of our Asia zoned coordinator in Mumbai India. Call them immediately as soon as you have sent the letter to the below given e-mail address. They will inform you the next step to take in processing of your travelling documents

(VISA, WORK/RESIDENT PERMIT).
PROF. LOUIS. C. BUTLER
(OFFICERS IN CHARGE)
EMAIL: [protected]@DIPLOMATS.COM
TEL: [protected]

(NOTE
FOR MANZOOR YOU TOLD TO MEET MR. CHERISE MASCARENHAS/MRS. TREADLE.

PHONE NUMBER: [protected]

FOR ME IT IS PROF. LOUIS. C. BUTLER TEL: [protected] see how they are changing their numbers

IF ANY BODY WANTS AGREEMENT LETTER THEN PLEASE MAIL ME I WILL GIVE TO YOU … I CONTACTED BUTLER ONCE HE TOLD ME TO CALL ON MONDAY 20TH OCT 2008 BUT I NEVER CALLED HIM BECAUSE I CAME TO THIS IS A BIG SCAM THEY ARE USING DIAMOND OFFSHORE’S LOGO TO FOOL THE CANDIDATES SO I AM ADVICING ALL OF YOU DON’T TUST .BECAUSE . THIS IS A BIG RACKET. GIVING FALSE PROMISES TO CANDIDATES. & FINALLY ASKING MONEY … SOMEONE SHOULD COME FRONT AND LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM IF I GET A GOOD JOB IN RIG I WILL SURELY LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THESE PEOPLE

PLEASE SUPPORT ME & MAIL TO ME ON MY MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com

THEY ALSO MENTIONED

Comments

Diamond Offshore — offer letter & Contract Letter

Dear Sir
This is for your Information that I got today Offer letter from Diamond Offshore
Drilling (U.K.) LTD.
Offer letter & contract of Appoinment attached.

So please help, regarding this matter.
thankyu for your information
DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING FAKE JOB OFFER. 2018

All mails from Timothy Richard that offers you a job with a lot of money are fake . They ask you to take an insurance from Pheonie Cunningham Assurance Company to make an working visa from Aliou Wada immigration Chamber.

Fake E-mails are :

Phone: [protected]
[protected]@diamondoffshorecareers.com
www.diamondoffshore.com

Contract Reference Number / D2K18/ VOL 00231

Congratulations because after screening and evaluations you find suitable for this 2 years contract in our Company.We attached your Offer Letters in this mail which you're advise to sign the documents and return it to us.

More so, you to contact the Immigration Chambers (Aliou Wada Immigration Chambers) for your work permit and visa.The earlier the better since the immigration agency is working on all the permit papers for the employees right now.Contact them on time.You can email or call me on my number for further information if needed, I have a lot of work to do now.

Timothy Richard
26th October, 2018

Legal Information

ATTN: RICKY DEVI RATTU

Congratulations! You will be required to send us copies of your various certificates by email attachment. These certificates should include educational and professional institutions you have acquired.

You will be attending an induction upon arrival for proper training as per oil sector demands in the region. Because of this induction you were chosen based on wide experience thereby replacing the interview with the induction since you are an expert in your field .The induction will be secondly to acquaint you with the operations in the sites of OFFSHORE DRILLING PROJECT & D065-G DRILLING OFFSHORE PROJECTS IN UK.

You will receive the hard copy of your contract document via DHL courier service upon getting approval for your necessary permits for the project, which you are expected to liaise with an immigration agency here in UK.
Your salary can be converted to dollar [USD] where necessary.

Meanwhile we are recommending this immigration agency [as a legal aid]
for you to get in touch with in order to procure your entry visas, work and resident permits as soon as reasonably possible considering your resumption date.

Aliou Wada Immigration Chambers Ltd.
012 Knightsbridge Court Chester CH1 1QG Cheshire, United Kingdom

CONTACT PERSON: Aliou H. Wada

EMAIL ADDRESS: [protected]@aliouwadaimmigrationchambers.com

WEBSITE: www.aliouwadaimmigrationchambers.com

Note: Please we do not procure the permits all we do is Air Ticket and Visa.
You will finance your permits though it will be reimbursed to you later with advance payment of your first monthly salary. Please keep us posted every progress made.

SIGNED AND DELIVERED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF