[Resolved]  Dnyandeep Credit Society Illegal Loan Recovery — illegal recovery of loans

I had taken a loan of Rs1.5 Lacs from Dnyandeep Cooperative Credit Society in the year 2005. The repayment was termed on a daily collection basis of Rs. 200.00 which the agent would come and collect from my office premises in the evening on a daily basis. this smoothly continued for some time, till then from one fine day the agent went missing. I wrote to them via email and written letters that the agent is highly irregular and I will not be held responsible for all the issues arose henceforth. even then the bank failed to reprimand the agent and still this was on for a long time ( 3-4 months) the agent wouldn't turn up. I started receiving notice of the bank - I so far have received one notice from the bank. Now since the march ending, the bank people have started to come to my residence and talk in a very rough language about me and my parents. they call up my fathers mobile phone and talk nonsense and ask him to pay the outstanding and finish off the loan. Neither the bank is issuing a bank statement nor they are letting me know the deductions what so ever. just they give me an amount of 90, 000/- and say that clear it or they will prosecute me in the court of Law.
Please guide me what steps I can take to end this trauma.
regards.
sam

Comments

Business Loan — Repayment Track Summary

We have not received the repayment track summary of Wisdom Steeltech Pvt. Ltd.

Our Loan A/c No. is CSG1996249

Pls send thee details of interest and principal breakup summary of loan installments to our given id.

Sandeep Jhawar
Finance.

Business Loan — not taken of loan showing on my name

this is to say that i mr pramod k sharma had not taken any business loan from any bank of rs.3,28,085/- on the date of 8.6.2007. with current bal of rs.2,87,275/- report as on 31.12.2009. with the control no.[protected]. for the same i need all the detail on my mailing address immediatly due to this wrong report my bank record is disturb wich i could not be tallaret any more so kindly send me the report.....([protected]@gmail.com)

Business Loan — not co operating for repayment

I was taken loan of 2.55 lac in 1991 In SBI(Hydrabad ) Alibaug Branch Again Business and then after i have got Accident and i was admited in Hospital , at the time of treatment Because of my Weakness i have got paralysis attack and my business had been loss and my family in big trouble then after i slowly recover in 12 years . that's why i couldn't pay EMI of bank . and they attest my and my brother as well as my wife land which is located in Purandhar , Jejuri Pune Area , But that Loan Again my Business but they Nonlegal Put The Loan on Our property . Now I am Trying Full repayment . but Bank is not co operating with us and now only we have one source to Live Our Land and we are ready to pay 8 lack to bank but bank is asking high amount. my Age is Around 55 And in this age i have paralysis and Because of this tension my wife have got heart attack and we are in big problem so Please somebody help it out .

thanks regards
Rajaram Salunke

Need a urgent reply this is second time i have complain,

without any information didected emy from my garrentar sallary
Dear Sir /Madem
I Mr. Balchandra ojha, me and my brother we have taken a loan amt of 2 lakh from dyandeep pathpedi, which is already paid by me, becouse of dyandeep pathpedi emply froad, i am facing problem his name is suhas jadav he was not appdated my due mony which is given by me, already he is done froad from his pathpedi right now he is missing, path pedi already loanched complain froad case agenst his emp in kalyan east police station,
right now our family haresment indirctly by dyandeep path pedi, in that loan theare is 2 garentar who is working with century rayan company shad station, he is middel class family, without any information, dyandeep pathpedi order to century rayan company pls didect monay as a emi from his sallary, now we r facing problem . its a request pls take action agenst this help me to out come from this harasment .my mob no is [protected] feel free to call we need ur help

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Anant Rane. I was become guarantor alongwith My friend name Mr. Rajendra Nana Sonawane to his wife Mrs. Jayashree Rajendra Sonawane.
Mrs. Jayashree Rajendra Sonawane had taken personal loan for Rs. 50, 000/ from Dnyandeep Co-Op. Credit Society, Dadar on 9/5/2006. And her loan installment decided to be cutting from her husband Mr. Rajendra Nana Saonawane’s Salary per month basis. But she failed to re-payment their loan amount till date.
And in result bank and recovery officer continues follow-up me for her re-payment. Even un-necessory my ICICI SB account is blocked. I can’t make any transaction from my bank. If her husband failed to re-payment as per terms her husband is first guarantor and his bank account must be blocked. I have keeping continue follow-up to Mr. Rajendra Sonawane to make re-payment at the earliest. But he ignore me. I requesting him to come with me your bank, but he refusing me.
So, I request you to please co-operate me. Give me any guidance.

Anant Rane

(Mob. [protected])
Dear Sir
I am Avinash Deshmukh. I was become guarantor along with Mr Deepak Patil
Borrower : Mr Madhukar Patil Brother of Deepak Patil

Mr Madhukar Patil had taken personal loan for Rs. 50, 000/ from Dnyandeep Co-Op. Credit Society, Airoli against daily deposit for few months there is no problem but after few months we observed agent not able to reach in time to collect the payment because of his duty timing doesn't match with his collection time & account become irregular. after some time complaints comes to us from socity your borrower not making his payment in proper time please help us . after that we go there and recover Cheque from client Madhukar patil get it clear also such evidences happens thrice & your staff people becomes habitual, they do not bother about their recovery they just told us we go there and he told us i am not giving payment you do what you have to . against this statement our Inactive Manager handover this case to SRO tailing us we just taking certificate for recovery of loan by announcing action against him at his native place & recover loan by sealing his property

But instead of doing this our Manager & SRO used easiest way to recover the many from guarantors
for amount of Rs 25000/- only Even un-necessory my Axis SB account is blocked.

So, I request you to please co-operate me. Give me any guidance.

Avinash Deshmukh
I have borrowed business loan bearing a/c.no.160, of Rs.2, 00, 000/- (Rupee Two Lakh Only) against my daily collection from DNYANDEEP Co Op credit Society Ltd, Sakinaka branch on 31st March 2007 for which as of now I paid my hard earn money Rs.2, 30, 437/- (Rupee Two Lakh Thirty Thousand Four Hundred Thirty Seven Only) after this they took forcible Rs.68, 000/- (Rupee Sixty Eight Thousand Only) on 17th January 2013.

This is open humble request to all innocent people of India, kindly do not take such loans and trust on this type of any co-op credit society staff, because at the time of loan they say something but at the time of recovery they can do anything which nobody can imagine also, at the same time senior office of society say something and special recovery officer of the same society say totally rude with the police protection against you without listening anything from you in front of all your relatives, neighbors etc.

Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra.

i am sandeep suryavanshi i have taken a personal loan of RS. 50, 000/- from your vasai west branch in the year 2012, with the help of pawar sahaab now he was presently attach with mulund branch, so co-operative person, so he allot me a loan of 50 thousand and from that day i paid each and every month 2000/- till feb 2013 now only Rs 5000/- Balnce from myprinciple amt loan, one of staff offer me the reloan due to my regularity and i need so bec i purchase a flat in vasai so i need it and iam going throug the procedure, i take a leave for arranged all documents of my gauaranteer and my self, I paid Rs 350/- for forms and applications, after submitting all my documents with fully filled application, one of stff told me we replay tomm due to manager was not there, so i aggree, when i call next day that person told me the guaranteer was from same com so need to change, for that i met with current Branch Manager Mr pawar and request him that sir, i am very sincer you check my record, now i cannot take a leave for arranging another guaranter, so please proceed it, you check my record i am quit regular with loan payment, but that person cannot listen any thing, and he was reacting that completely negative so arrogantly, my all hard work wested due to that person and also, bank is helping hand for needy people and it so nice bank and all back office staff are very co-operative bec i now the staff from last 3 years but due to this admin head i cannot get that helping hand from this so nice bank and this type of people, i feel very bad, due to this person i cannot get a loan from this bank becauise his interest was reducing and intr rate also good, i lke this bank also my security deposite 5000/- with that bank, but this person cannot co-perate me at any side, so i fell very bad, due to not getting any help me from this good bank, so any senior person please teach this person to help and co-operate need people, then only the bank motto was solve, if he not helping the needy people just like me, how people come to this bank, so my request to any bank senior authority person talk with this person and teach them how to react with customer.
my loan no. 1053 i want statement of account for the period from 27/02/2013 to 4/05/2014
I am having a saving account in "badlapur nagri shakari pathsantha" on that account i have some of 31, 000.00 but whenever i asked for withdarawal all they says they don't have money to give back. They are in loss.
Kindly guide.

Badlapur, Thane . (Prasad Parab)

Complaint categoryCategory: Other