Dolphin/TRUMP PREPAID Customer service — NO RESP

Maharashtra, India
 ashokbehera2

I am Ashok Behera, residing @ kalinga hsg soc, room no2 ,kajupada, jerimeri,kurla andheri rd mumbai 72,
mobile no [protected],

i m trying Dolphin trump Customer care service (1503 / [protected]) from many days continuosly it keeps awaiting more than 2-3 hours still there is no response since 15-20 days

Bad customer service or no responsible persons/system over there to attend to any consumers complaints wht to do to get connected to them nt guessing it out

request you to take an strong action towards this type of bad service awaiting for yours response

Ashok.

Comments

Prepaid — customer care

pls solve my problem, no is talking to me properly no one has full information about thier product, no quality, no proper response n every one disconnecting call from csr department even floor manager also disconnecting the call in the middle of the conversation r

dolphin prepaid — disconnection of services

i am a surgeon working in a big Govt Hospital of Delhi .i took a prepaid connection of dolphin before one and a half months, Suddenly my services are debarred for unknown reasons .i would like to know that if any of my patient suffers or dies due to lack of communication then who will be held responsible .
i seriously urge MTNL customer care team to look into the matter .My no is [protected]

Dr Saurabh k Gupta
M.S (Surgery)
We cannot recharge our Trump card through net. If there is any facility to recharge through net, please inform me accordingly.
i dont want dialer tones
always activate with out any call atleast they hav to call us pls give me sztatus of it
and deactivate my dialer tones in urgent my mobilenumber is [protected].

dolphin mobile services — mobile phone lost

my mobile number [protected]lost during my tour of west benbal dated 05.06.2009 so please block my mobile number

Internet Prepaid — not receiveing service properly

sir I am Yogesh Kumar From Bhilai.My mobile number is [protected]. I adopted Rs 98 plan for using internet service which allow to down load up to 2 GB data for a month validity.
My problem is that some while i visit orkut account or any other site and do not download anything some ammount of data is deducted.

I complainted to customer care of airtel 6 to 7 times. They are unable to solve the problem. To day i received phone from NO -[protected] from Aittel. The perosn said that your complaint has solved.There shall not be any problem.Which is absolutely wrong. I Am very frusted.One thing It is very difficult to contact customercare of Airtel second they are not willing to listen.
Plz Check.

Dolphin Postpaid — Worst customer care

I Have a compalint against the so called "customer care" of MTNL DOLPHIN
People sitting on the customer care desk are not taking care of customer but harrassing a customer.They are like uneducated,illitrate executive sitting there those who dont know how to talk to a customer an especially to a women.
When ever i have to launch a complain its a tough job to connect with them, its all upto them if they wish to talk they will talk otherwise they will disconnect your call.I have faced this problem a number of times while connecting to the customer care of dolphin even i have mailed to there head also regarding the same but there is no improvement in there behaviour .

Problem is this with them when you call to them each executive will tell you different problem being a customer its difficult for us to understand what exactly problem is!!
Some how it irritate a lot, I am having this number from last 6years its not possible for me to change otherwise changing this number is a best option.
There is one more problem with connection its a worst connection its network is so poor that i keep on facing this problem on daily basis so its a request to you please look into it and take a proper action so that they can work in a proper way.

I PARESH LILADHAR GADA PURCHASED ONE PREPAID DATA TRUMP INSPITE OF SEVERAL CONTACT TO CUSTOMER CARE, COMPLAINT NO 321146 FROM CUSTOMER CARE, THEY HAVE NOT SOLVED MY PROBLEM OF NOT GETTING INTERNET CONNECTION ON MY DATA CARD.SO I REQUEST MTNL TO LOOK IN THIS MATTER AS I HAVE TIRED OF CONTACTING DIFFERENT CUSTOMER CARE PERSON ON PHONE.WHAT WOULD BE MINE 2GB FREE VALIDALITY 30 DAYS.
IF THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED THEN WOULD I LOST MINE FREE 2GB.
i niraj awasthi have received back my lost cell phone prepaid no [protected]. therefore do not block my sim.thanks. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
Sub: This is my Number [protected] and 30 rupees balance deduced without any information request for refund my balance

Good Morning
Sir/Madam

I am Sirajuddin

i have recharge with 64 rupees date 09.08.2011 after that my balance is 66 rupees something Paisa

today i was one calling 37 sec. after that this call i saw my balance 36 rupees then
where going my 30 rupees so my 30 rupees deduced without any information please sir
i requested for you please refund my balance.

your faithfully

Sirajuddin
I RAJENDER SHARMA PURCHASED ONE PREPAID DATA TRUMP 3G INSPITE OF SEVERAL CONTACT TO CUSTOMER CARE, THEY HAVE NOT SOLVED MY PROBLEM OF NOT GETTING INTERNET CONNECTION ON MY DATA CARD.SO I REQUEST MTNL TO LOOK IN THIS MATTER AS I HAVE GOT TIRED OF CONTACTING DIFFERENT CUSTOMER CARE PERSON ON PHONE.MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected].
HELLO

This is SONI GARG and my number is [protected] and using your services from last 2 years.I m doing this mail regarding the complaint of your customer care where today i spoken to customer care and they misbehaved so badly on call all the customer care representative and supervisor as well.when the representative not able to sought my query then i recommend him to plz transfer the call and the representative called his supervisor by calling that (KI BHAI AAJA CUSTOMER KO LATT LAG GAI TUJSE BAT KARNE KI) and also he said ( MADAM AP KUCH JYADA BANRE HO). i just want to ask is that customer services u r provided to the customer and is the representative has manners to talk to the customer.i want apology call from that executive and want necessary and stricted action against him.

REGARDS
SONI GARG
It is a worst Customer Care ever i had dealed with. They them self don't know the solution for our query,
1)Kindly train the Executive .
We each day cannot waste our time arguing with executive.
2)Also plz keep some kind of Token no for customer when they call customer center, Each n every time can't repaet the same story.
my no is [protected] which is suspended from 18 th jan14 but yet coming to the end of a month no solutions been provided. It is actually disgusting n a limit.
Hope u take the complaint in positive way n solve the problem asap.
Hello sir outgoing of My MTNL SIM Card has been blocked i request you to please check what the problem is n fix it as soon as possible ...Thank You ...This Is My mobile Number which Is Having Outgoing Problem:[protected]

Dolphin/TRUMP PREPAID Customer service - NO RESP