Dr Dhirendra Kumar L. Patil (Mulund/Khar, Mumbai) bad laser surgeon — Scarring my face with Pixel laser

Mulund, Mumbai Suburban District, Maharashtra, India
 Simi Patel
AVOID THIS MAN LIKE THE PLAGUE. HE IS A FRAUD AND WILL RUIN YOUR FACE AND DEVASTATE YOUR LIFE. I had Pixel laser done by (so-called Dr) Dhirendrakumar Patil last year.Several months later, my face still bears unsightly deep pigmentation marks. Whereas before I had acne marks but no pigmentation whatsoever, now my face is covered with deep pigmentation marks all over. People stare at my face in the street.

Not only am I suffering with this pigmentation but also the treatment which Dr Patil carried out has not made one single bit of difference to my acne scars. So the money I paid him and the pigmentation I am suffering from is for NOTHING. I have been to three hospitals so far and am due to attend another hospital soon. They say they can do nothing. I have been told the pigmentation could take more than a year to go as it is so deep. No amount of make-up will cover will the pigmentation. Any make-up I use wears off in a short while. I have been referrred to a hospital which specialises in camoflouge treatment done by the Red Cross. That is how bad my face is. Below are Dr Patil's clinic details. DON'T GO THERE! If you have been mistreated by him, I encourage you to enter your complaint on this forum. I also understand that this is not the first time Dr Patil has performed a treatment that has gone wrong. I know of at least one person to whom this has happened, thanks to him. DON'T USE HIM.
Simi.

His clinic details: Dr. Dhirendrakumar L.Patil, Amrit Laser And Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, 119, Hallmark,Vasant Oscar, L.B.S., Marg, Mulund (W), Mumbai 400 080.
He also operates out of Butic Beauty Parlour, Khar, once a month.

Comments

I was planning to go for my pimple marks treatment & after reading you situation.. I have postponed my plan & I will do further research..

Thx

TJK
He is.bloddy fraud I'm his recent victim please whomsoever planning to go for his or her treatment avoid this lier docter he is physo docter will ruin your face plus Wil eat ur money also ...
Yes same thing happened with me..I was taking treatment for acne scaring...he damaged my skin ..no improvement in scars on the other hand he burnt my skin and i am also suffering from pigmentation ..on face. He is such a stupid and psycho doctor...worst .

Dr Dhirendra Kumar L. Patil (Mulund/Khar, Mumbai) bad laser surgeon - Scarring my face with Pixel laser

Company:Dr Dhirendra Kumar L. Patil (Mulund/Khar, Mumbai) bad laser surgeon