[Resolved]  ERICSSON INDIA PVT LIMITED — PF REFUND DELAY

Name : Ashwin A Harve
PF no. HR/GGN/26237/0053
Employee no. EILL 1368
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon
I was an employee of ERICSSON India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, resigned in March 2007.Applied for PF refund through DKM Online Pvt Ltd Delhi which manages the PF Process for Ericsson.
I Submitted Form 10C and Form 19 in Oct 2007 to DKM which was subsequently given to RPFC Gurgaon in the same month. I also submitted the SSN Form to RPFC in December 2007.
My application was taken up on 8 Jan 2008 by RPFC Gurgaon and is "IN PROGRESS” since then. Its already 7 months now and I have still not got my PF.
I have contacted RPFC Gurgaon (called them on phone[protected], [protected])but they are either always Busy or no response and wrote to the PRO Gurgaon twice, RPF Commissioner thrice and to EPFO North Zone Head Office. I also raised several grievances on the EPF website but got zero response. I have sent around 25 reminder emails to [protected]@yahoo.co.in for clarification but no one has bothered to even reply
Please let me know as to what is causing this delay and help me get my Refund as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:24:19