Esperanza Corporate — Bad service and harrasment

rchary on Apr 21, 2011
Hi All,

I have joined my son 4 year old, in Esperanza Corporate after going through their sweet talk, and it is close to my house, and within couple of months, my wife was complaining how badly they are treating the children in the school and couple of times, even I witnesses how roughly they man-handle the kids. I took this matter to the school management many times, but the management is MF attitude doesn't solve the issues and more over they says that this is common in any school.

I got fed up with this and request them to refund as I want to take out my kid but they bluntly said no and chandra sekhar was threating me saying that he has lot of contacts and he will see my end and make sure that my kid doesn't get admission anywhere.

I WANT TO RAISE A SIMPLE QUESTION IS THIS THE WAY TO RUN THE SCHOOL ??? AND THREATEN THE PARENTS ....

Parents !!!!

This before you admin your child in this school.

Chary
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Yes, I do have similar experience
Yes even he don’t have minimum commonsense to give importance to others...he think that he is only great person in the world ...
I have completely different experience with Esperanza. My elder son is going there since 2011, and the younger one since 2013. Never ever any of our complaints were overlooked, and if written personally to Chandra Shekar, the chairman, he makes sure to reply and take action with in 24 hours. We are happy parents with Esperanza!
I do agree with you sir, please provide you contact no
I agree chary, Please provide your no
I do agree chary,

It is really helpful to parent who are going to join their kids into esperanaza, Please share your mobile no .

Esperanza Corporate - Bad service and harrasment