Fat free tablets — has tremendous side effect

clarita Simoes

On 24th December 2009 , I had purchased one bottle of Fat Free tablets manufactured by Sri Bhagavathy Madom, a natural and effective way to loose weight without side effects,for Rs.360/- On the first day as suggested I consumed three tablets. On the next day I continued the same.On 26th December 2009 I started getting pain as if my body is getting ripped off and also pain in the chest. At first I thought it to be normal, however, on 1st January 2010 around 02.30 hrs ,I got the chest pain and this time it was unbearable. On 4th January I went for a check up and the ECG was not normal. I immediately stopped the tablets.

My personal experience is, that. such type of tablets should be stopped from manufacturing . They will only kill people.

Comments

I am totally disagree with above argument .
I used fat free tablets for three months to reduce fat and i reduced 6 kg,
now I am in still in that weight without taking the tablet it is maintaining,
i am fully satisfied.
THANKS to FATFREE ...
Wondering how you can get a part time job and earn Rs.10000+ monthly from our company. Start your career as an Ad Publishing Worker of Royal Info Service, just simple computing idea. Home Based Job, where you can earn money with 100% genuinely. Ideal home based opportunity for students both school and college grades, factory workers, stay-at-home moms, retired couples to earn extra money investing unutilized time Read more http://www.royalinfoservice.com call- [protected]/[protected], [protected] [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@royalinfoservice.com advt.no –Ris1161a/H/02/2011.
I do disagree with the comment made about the fat free tablets and we used fat free for 2 months and didn't face any side effects.Tablets worked to remove the fat and maintain the weight.

Thanks to Fat Free!!!
Hi, I am from Bangalore and have used fat free tablets for two months. I did not find the tablets much useful as the aftereffects for me was more fatigue and weakness or say tiredness in my body. I agree may be for many who used the same, side effects will not be there. But I feel the outcome differs among people since the health and immune conditions differs among people.

These kind of tablets are found more used among people without proper consultation with a doctor and only with the counseling from customer support or pharmacists. I suggest to use these kind of generic medicines only after consulting your family doctor.

James Bangalore
Before i was using fat free tablet for only one month. But i am fully satisfied with fat free tablet.

Fat free tablet is an excellent way to lose weight.

Fat free tablets - has tremendous side effect

Company:Fat free tablets