[Resolved]  Fugen Software Solution — Fraud, cheat...Debopryo datta

JUST BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.Dont even think of joining this company. This company's

Director (or what ever) is a very fictitious guy...who lures in freshers into trap...gives

phony projects...let them do all the hard work using their own resources...and then after 3

or 4 months of so called work u dont get payed. He just plays with your emotions (mark this

Debopriyo Datta - aka the thief..cheat with his consort is very sly with his words)....none

of his "employees" are payed...he has no office...his company is not registered....so i[censored]

are in any deal with this guy...u are in deep trouble...as u cannot trace him. He will try

to send u to Bangladesh...rob u o[censored]r passport...and god knows what else...so all freshers

just keep away from him, and his slimy little "OFFICE" in a galli...with his CONSORT...even

i[censored] leave him...he employs local thugs, goons TO TAKE CARE OF YOU...calls u from different

untraceable numbers to disturb u. robs u of peace...just avoid this pice of ...at any

cost...sell potatoes in market...but dont go near him...

Comments

Being the victim I agree.
The Complain Posted by the person was asked to not to continue in our organisation as he was unable to produce his original certificate for academic qualification verification. The candidate also visited our office 4-5 times and was asked to do one of our ongoing ERP project for which we have confirmed order from the client. He was also unable give us any output.

The other persons who also have placed the comments are unknown to us. This is purely to defame the us.

We are initiating legal proceedings against the person(s). All the updates regarding the same will be posted in this site.

We are also opening up a complaint forum in our website soon. Any complaints regarding any o[censored]s or our services may be posted in that forum. The forum will be made publicly available.

We are a very small company. Trying our level best to grow competing with the big companies.

We are doing an e-Governance project in Bangladesh. All the complains are false and out of frustration.

I agree one of our employee's payment was held back due to his negligency in work.

Further queries regarding us can be mailed to [protected]@fugen.co.in

When a single person with his own knowledge and less capital tries to do something, it is a rule that somebody will try to pull the leg.

Thanks Dear Friend, You wanted the State Administration to punish me for allowing you people to get a break, I am putting the first step and initiating legal step.
As such I don't have any hard feeling for Mr.Deboriyo Dutta, the owner of Fugen Software Solution, he is gentlemen who is trying hard to grow his busindess.But the organisation was asking me to continue working for them from my home.I was looking for a full time job and the offer was bit hopeless for me.Because I was not looking for a work from home kind of assignment.But it was okay.I am wishing all the luck to the Director for growing his business because he is a nice human being.I was agreeing only in this sense and after reading the comment of my ex director I did realise that I need to elaborate my comment for the sake of good of Fugen Sotware Solution, because colleaugues in this company were like my family members.
Thankin you,
Sandeep Tiwari,
somebody have used my name for releasing his frustration .I could not produce my original certicates as it was deposited in another comapny and the reason I left the company was bcoz without those documents I could not have procceded further.
the company I know company is small one.Being todo work from the home was not the best choice for me. so I left the company I do not have any hard feelings Mr.Deboriyo Dutta, the owner of Fugen Software Solution or any other employee .My name is just being used by someone else.
I Sandeep Tiwari hereby declare that I was an ex-employee of Fugen Software Solution. The company is headed by Mr. Debopriyo Dutta who is very hard working and is a person of good conduct. I agree that his company is a small one but Mr. Dutta has been trying his hard to grow leaps and bounds by adopting all fair and legal means of doing it. I had left the organization for the very simple reason of availing good opportunity and big company to grow with. But I am doubtful that someone is trying his hard to defame Mr. Dutta by using my email id and my real or pseudo name. I respect Mr. Dutta as a person and as successful entrepreneur and would like to request the webmaster of complaintsboard.com to adopt strong method of authentication and authorization for the users who are interested to register or comment a complaint. Allowing a person to use only name and email id is not at all sufficient with respect to the increasing frequency of Cyber crime. I hereby declare that by all means I am in support of Mr. Deboriyo Dutta, as because he is a gentlemen and was an affectionate ex-boss of mine.
I Sandeep Tiwari hereby declare that I was an ex-employee of Fugen Software Solution. The company is headed by Mr. Debopriyo Dutta who is very hard working and is a person of good conduct. I agree that his company is a small one but Mr. Dutta has been trying his hard to grow leaps and bounds by adopting all fair and legal means of doing it. I had left the organization for the very simple reason of availing good opportunity and big company to grow with. But I am doubtful that someone is trying his hard to defame Mr. Dutta by using my email id and my real or pseudo name. I respect Mr. Dutta as a person and as successful entrepreneur and would like to request the webmaster of https://www.consumercomplaints.in to adopt strong method of authentication and authorization for the users who are interested to register or comment a complaint. Allowing a person to use only name and email id is not at all sufficient with respect to the increasing frequency of Cyber crime. I hereby declare that by all means I am in support of Mr. Deboriyo Dutta, as because he is a gentlemen and was an affectionate ex-boss of mine.
I think Debopriyo Dutta is a fraud.i had an experience to work with him in a ERP Project in bangladesh, he told here, he is an employee of asmi.The automation of mumbai city corporation is done by his lead.but he failed to deliver any project.He is also a cheater.he brought a girl named lipika dutta here for handling the db who cannot properly write a query.

By Milton Hossian
Debopriyo Datta has a new company beware !!!, he has opened a new company ...known as sbr soft tech :- http://www.sbrsofttech.com
dear
all, , and debopriyo too the owner of fugen software solution.

i dont know what really happened with above guys, but as i have known debopriyo dutta, he is really GIANT FRAUD, whosoever works in his company or supplied by his company does not get the last month's salary, , suppose if your salary 10000, you will have to spend more than that to meet him and visit theirs office in New market (at that time). and there was a big SWEETKNIFE is Kamalkshya, , is marketing officer or something.
thus you guys cant imagine how big amount of money he stole.

and employee belongs to different places, so then leave on shake of God, because nothing can be done with him after coming from village area to new market kolkata.
i would like to advice new employees to join without last months salary expectation.

thanks Mr dutta, please dont get angry, this is your real nature, and as we are human, our HEART never lie, mouth might.. and at the end we have to die.

so please try to be a perfect service provider and be HUMAN.

thanks, ,