[Resolved]  Fun Zone — deactivate the service

i am the holder of connection from airtel mobile number [protected] and i being being charged rs.10/- per day for the services which i never got activated. i daily receive a message from the company like this "thanks for using (subscription, textbased services)subscription service on Airtel WAP. you'hve been charged Rs.10/-.Enter Fun Zone http.//igmobi.com plz deactivated the service
I have five time lodged a complaint on the airtel service number 121 and they assured me that this will be got deactivated within24 hours . but nothing has been done so far. there are number of customer like this being exploited daily. please help us into the matter,

Comments

(subscription, textbased services)subscription service on Airtel WAP. you'hve been charged Rs.10/-.Enter Fun Zone http.//igmobi.com plz deactivated the service on my mobile
my mobile no. [protected]

Fun Zone — Deactivation

I had subscribed for text Based Sevice in Airtel WAP through http://igmobi.com.I am losing Rs 10/- per day for no benefits.I want to deactivate this subscription by tonight.Please be kind enough to deactivate this subscription by tonight I will be grateful.(My cell no is [protected])
I had subscrived for the fun zone through http://igmobi.com.Therefore I am losing Rs10/- per day from my talktime balance.Please be kind enough to deactivate the subscription by tonight.(My cell no:[protected])
i had subscribed mistakenly for the funjone through igmobi.com . therefore i am losing 10 rs per day since 15 days .i have lost more than 100 rs. please deactivate the subscription, kindly do it early, i had complained 5 days before in airtel office also.my no. is [protected]
my no. is [protected], kindly deactivate my funjone service through igmobi.com. i am losing 10 rs every day.please do it early as i have lost more than 100 rs.
Sir.
I don't want to subscription service on Airtel Wap.Plz deactivated the service on my mobile
my mobile no. [protected]
Hi..
saili,
elvunnavu iam not able to acces your account from my friends list.what happend to u.

Complaint categoryCategory: Movie Rentals