[Resolved]  Ganapathy Raja Enterprises, Jayanagar 4th Block, Bangalore — LPG Gas

I am Sumanth from Bangalore. I am giving this compliant on behalf of a Senior Citizen -
Anusuya Ramakrishna.

The above person mentioned contacted the agency for a LPG cylinder on 27-Dec-2008 but till date 19-Jan-2009 no response or no action taken. The booking agents are very arrogant and the kind of reply is threatening.
There are rumors they sell the LPG in black irrespective not considering the preference of the booking dates.

I am requesting to take immediate action on the Agency and help the senior consumers

Comments

Consumer Number - 062

Anusuya Ramakrishna.

I totally agree. Ganapathyraja agencies is one of the worst Gas agencies. They do not keep up the work.

1) they donot allow u to book the cylinder within 10 days of we getting the new cylinder ( this is incase of guys with 2 cylinders)
2)They always have a standard answer - 7 -10 days. But we do not get the cylinder in that time.
3) the agents are very rude (may be have some strong political back up)
4) They usually deliver post 20 days
5) The Gas wallas are also very rude/
Yes u guys are rite... dey r selling in black ... dey are taking 25 days for delivery .. wen ever we cal the land line dey never answer the call and if dey answer the would be ready answer saying dat, der Iis no stock..worst services I ever seen in ma life... sir if any one can change the dealer ship pls change it...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other