[Resolved]  Gilma Gmatic 3 burner stove — Gas stove doesn't serve its purpose

Gilma Gas Stove : Gilma has been supplying products that do not serve the very basic purpose for which it is made. When I bought the stove (dec, 2007) it didn't stand up on its our legs and subsequently when replaced with a new piece, the stove doesn't light up, even if it lights it ignites with a fearfull spread of fire. My maid refused to work in the house if the stove is not removed. I registered a complaint many times (phone nos. tel/Fax:[protected],[protected], Rajendra Gandhi) and demonstrated the problem several times before their service personnell but in vain. Finally I asked them to take back the stove. It is already more than two weeks and they didn't come back with the repaired stove.

I paid double the money than any other stove of similar type hoping to get a quality product as I have two infants at home.An enquiry with the neighbours revealed that none of their stoves work. Gilma has been cheating consumers with products that do not serve purpose. They are giving away stoves freely along with their other products. My request to Gilma is to stop this distribution of stove and stop putting users life in danger.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:44
Complaint comments  13 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Totally agree. What a hopeless product from Gilma -- the Gilma 3B Gmatic puts your life in danger. When you turn on the ignition, a yellow flame keeps burns beneath the burner along with the blue flame -- this is a bif flame that bursts and really makes your nervous. I really felt scared for my family and have now asked them to get the Sparker 3 model only because I already paid for the gmatic. I would not recommend Gilma at all - it has no concern for customer and is Stovekraft is manufacturing products that can actually take the life of a consumer.
Sir., I got some problem with your gilma stove. Please let me know your authorised service centre. Please let me know the nearest address and phone Numbers etc., I am staying in Vidyaranyapura..Please give me address of nearest service centre...thanking u..
I would like to know whether any service centre / Customer support centre is available in Vijayanagar or any near by area for giving a complaint and rectification
Totally agree. The worst product we have ever come accross. bought the stove and chimney together at a time during Jan 2008. no sooner than three months of its purchase, problems started with the ignition and had to replace the battery of the same, that too on complaint with the service engineers on several phone calls, atlast they attended... Secondly, When you turn on the ignition, a yellow flame keeps burns beneath the burner along with the blue flame -- which bursts with a loud sound the fire extends almost outside the platform of the stove, which's very threatening and feel nervous to use further. Another part of its cheap quality is that, the platform of the stove and the burner positin is in such a difference of height that almost hardly the fire reaches the vessel kept on that and max. gas is wasted. In a nutshell, THE PRODUCT IS A WASTE AND NEVER WORTH THE MONEY PAID FOR IT
Anove all, no service engineer is available in their mobile phone, anytime we try to reach, it says either SWITCHED OFF, OR OUT OF REACH or a long beep...

CAN ANY ONE HELP US TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM PLEASE??
I am SUBHASH J residing at Uppal Depot, Hyderabad .I bought a three burner automatic ignitor model on 12th December2008, since then till now we are complaining to the supplier show at Nagole, L.B.Nagar, Hyderabd about leakage of Gas thru the stove when the regulator is made "ON".They give us service centre number.when we try for that service centre no. no body lifts the phone. If at all they lift once in ten trials they will tell the same answer that is " check your regulator or replace the regulator.

Not a good product to buy.
worst service tat i had ever seen, i complaint several times that my burner nobe was not working, not action taken until now
my mobile number-[protected]
my mobile number-[protected]
My 4 burner gas stove knobs have broken so many times that I have lost count. They are so flimsy that it breaks very often and I am tired of buying knobs for the same. The tel no has also changed. I would like to know the tel no and I would be glad if the company can supply some sturdy knobs which does not break.
my 4 burner gas ignition knobs is not working we have to use lighter for lighting the knobs also keeps on breaking... this is the worst service ever please i would like to know ur tel no so dat i could approach u.i would be really glad i[censored] will respond to this and take immediate action...none o[censored] r service service personal are respondings, the flame to the burners are not proper and yellow color flame is coming Abhishek [protected], Rd#12 banjara hills hyderabad
I agree with all the views mentioned above. The experience I share are both from service and the three burner stove's fearful condition. First of all it would evenly light up from the time it's bought. Service people advised us to change the Knob and it was done. Despite changing it the condition never improved. Service team is very arrogant and they do not want to service to the satisfaction of their clients. They exhibit arrogant behavior for a mediocre service and demand money for each visit that never resulted resolved the problem ever since we bought the stove.

"Gilma stoves" is a waste of time, money and energy" I strongly believe there are better stoves.
My gilma gas stove is having gas leakage problem. I had registered a complaint regarding the same more than a week back. It is a serious issue. Despite knowing the seriousness of the issue (i told them i have a small kid at home also), they didn't respond to my complaint at all. I kept calling the customer care everyday 3-4 times and tell them about my problem. And every time they kept giving me false assurance or some excuse. Later they even stopped answering my call. I have nowhere else to go. Nobody to complain to. Only option i'm left with is to throw away this stupid gilma stove and buy from a reliable brand like prestige. I'll completely overhaul my kitchen and remove my gilma chimney and hob as well. They have zero service or support and they leave customers totally helpless i case of any problem.
Knob just fell off; Stove is just 8 months old