[Resolved]  guinness int'l mobile draw — Claim for my winning 200,000 pounds

`Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have receved a sms on my mobl.no.[protected]. from AD-DEMO on 17.7.2009 . That is showing
Congrats, Your phone havewon 200, 000 pounds in the concluded 2009 GUINESS INT"L MOBILE DRAW. To claim YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT Mr.SCOTT via Email guinessclaim @live.com

if your sms is true than you contact me this address :

DHANTI GOSWAMI, Village:- Mission Chariali, Post office:- Ketekibari, District:- Sonitpur, State :- Assam, Country :- India, Pin Code :- 784001, Contact No.:- [protected]

Comments

23/b lower range kolkata 700017 or
number-[protected]
I want to know whether the sms is true or you are making me fool. please sir send to my claim information
on my email address.my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com
on my email address.my email address is dmohd.[protected]@yahoo.com

Congrats, Your phone havewon 200, 000 pounds in the concluded 2009 GUINESS INT"L MOBILE DRAW. To claim YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT Mr.SCOTT via Email [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
on my email address.my email address is dmohd.[protected]@yahoo.com

Congrats, Your phone havewon 200, 000 pounds in the concluded 2009 GUINESS INT"L MOBILE DRAW. To claim YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT Mr.SCOTT via Email [protected]@live.com.
I want to know whether it is true or not.
I have receved a sms on my mobl.no.[protected] from AD-DEMO on 17.7.2009 . That is showing
I want to know whether it is true or not.

please sir send to my claim information on my email address.my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com
I want to know whether it is true or not.

please sir send to my claim information on my email address: [protected]@gmail.com

My Address: K.Santhanakumar,
353/4 South venganallur- Post,
Rajapalayam -Taluk, Virudhu nagar- Dist- 626142.
I want to know whether it is true or not.

Int'l mobile draw — how to get my claim

Igot an sms showing your mobile no. has won 200, 000GBP in 2009 int'l mobile drawto claim your prize contact Dr. ALEX on e.mail:[protected]@live.com.
Please tell me it is TRUE OR NOT. If true then please tell me how i get my claim money.
My mobile no is [protected].

AMIT KADIAN
i get email from microsoft lottery corporation, in tat they say u won aprize amount of 8, 600 pound..whether its true r false..confirm me
I have received a sms on my mobl.no.[protected] from [protected]@live.com on 12.10.2009 . That is showing
Congrats, You have been selected for (250, 000.00PGB)in 2009 UK Guinness Int'l. To avial your price, Send your details to Mr. Fred on email [protected]@live.com
I want to know whether it is true or not.

please sir send to my claim information on my email address: pankaj.[protected]@yahoo.com/
I have received a sms on my mobile no. [protected] from TM-HOLIDAY that 'you worn 750000 pounds in UK 2009 GUINNESS INT'L. To claim your prize send your address & No. to dr.mark via email to their email id [protected]@live.com.
I desire it's genuineness and all details on my email and my mobile. If it is true my prize may be sent to my undermentioned address without any condition. If there is any condition the same may be informed prior to apply the condition.
S K PANDEY
INCOME TAX TRIBUNAL
225/C, A.J.C. BOSE ROAD,
KOLKATA-700020.
I HAVE RECEIVED MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE NO.[protected] FROM TM-HOLIDAY THAT YOU HAVE WON 750000.00 POUNDS IN U.K. 2009 GUINNESS INT'L.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, SEND YOUR ADDRESS AND NO. TO DR MARK VIA E-MAIL [protected]@live.com.

I AM EXICITED ABOUT THIS IF IT IS TRUE THAN PLEASE SEND MY PRIZE TO MY ADDRESS WITHOUT ANY CONDITION, IF ANY CONDITION IS THERE THAT ALSO SHOULD BE SEND TO ME ON MY ADDRESS OR MY MOBILE NO.

MY ADDRESS IS

SHARAD V. SHARMA
OFFICE OF SUPTD.-ENGINEER
DRAINAGE CIRCLE, DODHPUR
ALIGARH, (U.P.)202002
INDIA
I too received a prize money intimation on my mobile, and Mr. Justin from the host side sent a delegate to the internation airport India along with a cheque of 5 lakhs dollars and that person called me up too. they also asked me pay a sum of Rs. 47, 000/- to indian customs to release the cheque. i am confused with the genuiness of the activities happening around and it was difficult for me to reach the destination (i.e Internation Airport, Delhi, India) in such a short period of time assigned be them. Thereafter i mailed them that i could not reach the place for travel problems, but yet no response has been received so far..
`Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have receved a sms on my mobl.no.[protected]. from AD-DEMO on 22.10.2009 . That is showing
Congrats, Your phone havewon 250, 000 PBG in the concluded 2009 UK GUINESS INT"L MOBILE DRAW. To recieve YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT Mr.FRED via Email guinesdept1 @live.com

if your sms is true than you contact me this address :

Mr.Vimal kumar agrawal, Village:- Robertsganj, District:- Sonebhadra, State :- Uttar pradesh, Country :- India, Pin Code :- 231216, Contact No.:- [protected]
Dear sir/madam
I have recieved a SMS on my moblile no. [protected] from TA-demo on 23.10.2009 which shows:
You have been selected for (250, 000.00PBG)in 2009UK GUINESS INT'L.To recieve your prize, send your details to MR.FRED on EMAIL:[protected]@live.com.
I want to know whether the sms is true or not.
If true sent the winning prize to the following address without any condition.If any condition is there then please send the same to the following address or contact to the above no.

MY ADDRESS IS
PARIKSHITA SAMAL
qr.no-D-18/2, NEW 2 TYPE, RAILWAY COLONY MANCHESWAR,
BHUBANESWAR, 751017, ORISSA, INDIA
sir, Ihad received a massage on 24/10/09 saying that ihave won 750.000 ponds in on int, l mobile draw
E-mail- [protected]@live.com

contact no-[protected]
H.No-1132/6, novelty road, near punjab national bank, Ambala city, haryana, india
pin code-134003

please send me all details about this. If this is a fool msg then please dont give me any sms later.