[Resolved]  HDFC Bank ISA account — No help with the account/customer support

I have been trying to get my email updated in ISA account of HDFC netbanking(Mutual funds option).

The account feature allows me to purchase redeem and switch mutual funds and everything. But if i want a report of my folio number and the proof i need a an email statement.

I can see the money is invested and amount invested but no folio number.

When i go to customer support they dont know what an ISA account is and tell me goto
1. HDFC MUTUAL funds and they can help you update the email id.
when i go to hdfc mutual fund they tell me they can only help if i have prchased HDFC mutual fund only!!!!

2. Tried going to the service provider which i have brought(Fidelity)
when i go to fidelity they tell me they cannot help me as the purchase was done via channel investor and i need to go back HDFC.

3. i went to closest bank they tell me we have no access to ISA accounts here(in mangalre)

4. have tried camsonline site which will send statements if the email id is registered in the fund that i have purchased

Can some tell me how i can update my email id in the ISA account.

This is such a pathetic service.I can purchase or sell anything but i cannot get a proof that i have

Comments

same thing happened to me. i have no idea how to get a folio number for MF investments thru netbanking
I experienced the same. Finally I opened a new demat account in ICICI secruties. HDFC bank is Useless, no customer support. Big comeady is no one is aware of ISA account in bank itself. I told to customer care executive about ISA account, they repeating as ISI. Finally I went to ICICI, hope they provide good customer support .
There is no service for those who invested also. My case is different. I never used this service but ISA is active. without folio and without transaction and without any investment they started service charge quarterly. service charge for what? which service? never did any thing. please charge me if I take any service why otherwise.

Jack please let me know how is ICICI customer support.
Satyaprakash I undergone the same process flow for canceling my SIP in ISA account. So I am not repeating the same. I got the conclusion that in HDFC account opening itself is a pain so better to close the ISA account and deposit account as well.

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks