[Resolved]  HDFC Bank salary A/C — hold funds

ld my saving a/c funds by HDFC
Hold my saving a/cs funds by HDFC
Hold my Salary a/c funds by HDFC
Hdfc Salary account no [protected] got hold my funds by hdfc credit card division.

Hi Indian Consumer Forum.

My HDFC salary account no [protected] has been locked by HDFC creadit card division.all my accounts funds goes on hold. I am not able to do any transaction.

I called lot of times to credit card division of HDFC bank, but they are not responding & not gave me right information.they are misguide me.

They have applied lot o[censored]nusual amount on my credit card, lot of finance & services charges.

I am getting in Problem for my daily transaction.

They applied me 30000/ rs (approx) amount, but I have used only 30% amount of credit card.

Please help me regarding release my funds,which is hold by hdfc credit card cell.

Aadil Mansuri
91-[protected]
Complaint comments  17 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir
From 12th July 2017 My reimbursementy Account No. [protected] Account Holder Raj Ram Gopal Verma, t Automatic hold balance is 27800/- i am pay Child school fee So please Solve my problem I need money urjently So pleas released

Raj Ram Gopal Verma
Mob, [protected]/[protected]
same with me. i have been paying HDFC credit card bill for last one year or so almost regularly. but sometimes when i am out of station and thus miss one minimum payment due, the bank charges Rs 500 as late fee + Rs 500 as overlimit fee + Rs 600 as finance and retail charges.

Just imagine, i pay Rs 1600 for an amount, say, about Rs 12000.

Now just now when I am back in the town (New Delhi) after three months and I have deposited some Rs 27000 in my a/c, keeping in mind that I have few very important cheques to get cleared, the bank has put a HOLD FUNDS on a major part of the sum, leaving just Rs 3700 for withdrawal.

Now if my cheques which have already been sent for clearance get bounced, what should I do?
Each time there is a cheque bounce, the bank charges me Rs 350.

Can I do something?
Private banks really suck!!!
same with me my salary account is transferrd to regular account and I dint use the acc frm last 1-2 yr its was my first organisation I just wrokd for 1 month n dint use the acc nvr used thr at also.. the charge 5300 rd on that evr mnth 399 rs adding incl. taxes.. what to do not getting help frm phone banking or visiting branch where to contact I don't live near to the home branch also.. relocated to different lplace

garima Mishra
[protected]@gmail.com
acc no . [protected]
cust id[protected]
sale hdfc wale chutiye bhare hai saare ke saare. in madharchodo ko to ek ek kar ke kutte ki maut marna chahiye. pahle credit card sale karne ke liye call karwate hai randiyon se, sir meri chut le lo, meri gaand le lo. baad me kuch problem ho customer ko to, sir ab meri maa ki chut le lo agar aap ko bill payment karne me problem ho rahi hai to. agar mujhe kisi din face 2 face mila koi bhi credit card ya loan sale karne wala, uski gaand wahi marunga.
I have reimbursement account with HDFC bank. Same thing is happened with me.
Even my account is on hold state.
My account number is [protected].
Name: Femina Joseph

I have made the due amount payment still it is on hold state.

I want to get it released as soon as possible.

Femina Joseph
Dear sir
From 1st March 2017 My Salary Account No. [protected] Account Holder Rajat Chouhan, this account Automatic went to hold position and hold balance is 13703/- After two days ago i am pay EMI Of Car Loan So please Solve my problem

Rajat Chouhan
Mob. [protected]
Please confirm hold my money of the reason account no. [protected]
Mob. [protected]
I am also facing same issue and not getting any help from HDFC side.
Hello Sir,

I had 60 k in my account . I missed last credit card payment and Bank put my account on hold deducting 65k(OUTSTANDING AMOUNT!!!).Now my account is in minus and i'm supposed to pay 10k as my credit card minimum amount due.

How do i suppose to pay this now, moreover i was in sudden need of money and i could not withdraw single penny.
Am in deep ###!!

I stay alone and do not have family-friends around who could bring help.

Krishanu
Hold my Salary a/c funds by HDFC

Hi Indian Consumer Forum.

I am getting in Problem for my daily transaction.

Tausif
Same Thing Happen with me. I have salary account with HDFC bank. From last 2 and half year i have been paying minimum amount of credit card but last month i missed to pay. so they put on hold my account. accounting approx 75000/- including personal loan EMI. Now they saying there been a disput between Loan dept and CC dept. They are asking me to pay both amount(CC overdue and EMI) externally even though they have may salary of 49000/- with them. From lasy tow days they are harrasing me. I m so much frusted as i have mdeical emergency at home. They are not relising my salary. I told them at least relese remaining amount after deducting CC overdue and MEI. but they are just giving me every excuse they can. Can we have any other platform where i can escalate this issue?
Bank has hold my amount 2300 i dont undesrtand why this people do all this fraud work keeping our money. HDFC has become fraud. We dont get proper customer service. i want this case to be rectify..
I dont get proper customer service. Hopeless
I want this to be retify
Hdfc Salary account no [protected] got hold my funds by hdfc
According to HDFC my EMI due date is 6th of every month ..I paid it on 5th of this month on my HDFC account number and they deducted it on 6th if this month in the morning and I got even message of deduction of the loan EMI amount ..ok its fine ..but when I checked the HDFC account on the next day .it is showing a hold on loan account of 273 .now what the hell is that ..even after payment is done on time ..they put a hold of 273 which has no meaning of it..In this pandemic time it's very difficult to earn even a penny an d they are asking extra 273 rupees for removing the hold..and still on paying the EMI on time ..how they can put a hold on my account ..What kind of rule is this..Plz check my account [protected]..and remove the hold .what kind of fraud is going on here..

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks