Heineken mobile draw — about claim of winning amount

Manish M Patel
Myself Manish Patel. Today I have got message that '' Congrats !! you have one $850, 000.00 in the Heineken Mobile Draw held in UK...To claim your prize contact to the...

I want to know whether it is true of fake. what should i do?
Complaint comments  81 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

You have announced that I am the winner of £ 1, 000, 000 in the lottery draw haineken mobile lottary in England and to contact Dr. John at email dason65@gmail.com
keni fituar ni miljon points
10000 pots i keni fituar ne logarin tuaj
respected sir,
i have receive an message on 21/02/2011 "Your No Has Won 700000GBP In 2011 Heineken Mobile Draw To Claim Your Prize Send Your Details To The Paying Bank Email : barclaystrustdeptplc@gmail.com" i want to know wheather this msg is true or false, send me reply about this as much as possible...my mobile number is : [protected]
Respected Sir,
My Name is Faizan. I have got a message that "Your Mobile No. won 700, 000 GBP in 2011 Heineken Mobile Draw held in U.K. To Claim Your Prize Send Your Details To The Paying Bank email: barclays.trustdept@hotmail.com

I want to know whether it is true of fake.

what should i do?

My Mobile No. is [protected]
My email address: faizanhussain01@yahoo.in

Please, send my cash. I am still waiting your reply.
Thankfully
RESPECTED SIR,
my name is Hansraj Prakash .I have got a messag that"your mobile n0. won 700, 000 GBP Heineken mobile Draw held in u.k To claim Your Prize send your details to The Paying Bank email:barclays.trustdept@hotmail.com
i want to know whether it is true or false
what should i do?
my mobile no is-[protected]
my email address:hansraj203@gmail.com
please, send my cash. i am still waiting your reply.
thanks.
dear sir i have just recieve a message saying that i have just won 1, ooo.ooo.oo pounds in heineken lottery draw i want to know if it is true or not my contact number is 6853307
dear sir i have just recieve a message saying that i have just won 700000gbp in 2011heineken mobile draw i want to know if it is true or not my contact number is[protected]
i have receive an message saying "Your No Has Won 200000GBP In 2011 Heineken Mobile and they gave me some email address and land line number of UK .so i want to know wheather this msg is true or false, send me reply about this as much as possible...my email address is m.harikrishna_india@yahoo.com
Good Day Sir / Madam
I received a sms on my cell phone[protected] that I have won 1, 000, 000-00 pounds in the 2011 UK Heineken Lottery Mobile draw. Just want to know whether it is true or fake.

Adri Lamprecht (South Africa)
dear friends i went through almost all the compliants and i have noticed that these guys say to claim your prize contact us at barclaysbanktrust@gmail.com or winowlive.com or heinekenqutr@live.com, or heinekenqutr@yahoo.co.uk etc. now the question arises why the barclays bank and heinken will use the emial account of yahoo or windowlivw or gmail coz as being such a big firm they have already got their own emial hosting and their email are like this info.barclaysbank.co.uk etc. so i will say this is absolutely a scam.even my elder brother got the same text and i said to him dont take this text seriously just delete and forget about it. thanks
Boa tarde,
hoje recebi uma mensagem (Portugal) a proposito de um tal dr. kelvin acerca de um prémio de 750.000.00 de Heineken mobile draw com números de telefone nomeadamente
[protected] e
gostava que me informassem o que devo fazer contra isto
grata
Portugal
Hi, Sir, my name is Aida.I am from Armenia.Today 03. 05. 11 I have received SMS that my mobile has won 750.000.00Euro in 2011 UK Heineken Int'l mobile draw.so if this message is true then how can i receive this cash which i won...call me sincerely in my contact no or send me email in my :Aida-Serobi@mail.ru. My phone number is[[protected]]Thank you for the pleasure .
I have receive an massage on 03-05_2011 your mobil number was selected as a winner of 750.000.00 in2011 UK Heineken intl mobile drawn. To claim your prize, contact Dr. K.MORGAN . My mail is armine-egiazaryan@mail.ru . my mobile number is[protected] I want to know is true or not.
I have a message on my mobile that i have won 700000GBP in the 2011 heineken mobile draw . is it true that i have won this prize. if true whwt should i do to cliaim my prize. please inform me my e-mail address is jstnjsph19@gmail.com and my mopbile number is [protected]
hey I'm Deema from jodan I have a msg on my mobile too says that I won 750.000.00 pounds is it true ?? if it's not i swear I'm gonna sue them unless they call us and tell us how to resive the prize...
hello sir, i manikanta. 2day i had a receive a message from heineken mobile draw that ur mobile no has won a 700, 000gbp to claim this prize, send ur details to our email... is it true. but i want a information for what's a 700, 000gbp? please tell me...
I got a similar text today 14 March 2012 : U have been awarded 1, 000.000.00 pounds. in 2012 UK Heineken mobile draw. to claim contact Dr. John on e mail dason65@gmail.com. Tel [protected]. I received it from this no : + [protected].
dear sir, i have received an massage that was selected as a winner of 1, 000.000.00 pounds in 2012 uk heineken mobile drawn.to claim Dr. John ( dason65@gmail.com) i want to know wheather this msg. is true or fake?? send me reply
PLEASE TELL ME DETAILS ABOUT THIS SCHEME BECAUSE I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED THE MESSAGE ABOUT CASH PRIZE...AND TELL ME THAT IT IS TRUE OR NOT?MY E-MAIL ID IS HUSSAINCH.ABID@YAHOO.COM.
AND MY CONTACT NR. IS [protected]

Heineken mobile draw - about claim of winning amount

www.bdomains.com