[Resolved]  HERO HONDA SHOWROOM JAYDEV MOTORS(UDUPI) KARNATAKA — CARELESS DEALER

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom (JAIDEV MOTORS) which is located in Karnataka, Udupi..
I Stay in Karkala Which is 35kms far from Udupi...
I Was glad to buy CBZ Xtreme(SILVER COLOR) from the showroom JAIDEV MOTORS which is located in Udupi & i Enquired about this bike in showroom!! The Executive Mr.Harishchandra Kotian Said to me that, if i pay him full amount i.e R.s/-66, 000. He will get the Bike to Showroom Within 9 days from Delhi!!
So i Paid Full amount as i needed the bike Urgent!!
I Paid the full amount on[protected].
And he, Mr.Harishshchandra (HARI) said me that i will get my bike within thursday, i.e on[protected]..
But today[protected] just to ask him i called him to his cell number, but he dint recieve my call!! So i tried other executives number..
Her name was Latha 7 she recieved my call, & i asked her to give phone to Harishchandra!!First he refused to speak... he was ignoring me(Customer)& after 2nd call She gave & i spoke to him!! But Harishchandra said me that i will not get my bike on thursday!! So i argued with him!! he told i will get it after a week!!
Please Note this!! i should have got bike on the date he had mentioned... but this executive is not behaving in coutesy!! he is saying me that i will get my bike may be after 4 days!! he is saying "MAY BE", THIS IS UNFAIR!!
Please Do Help Me!!
If People like Harishchandra are In Hero Honda Showroom!! The Company will Get a Bad Name!!
Strict Action should be taken for Such types of complaints!!!
I Hope Hero Honda Head Office Propritors Will Take Care Of This Complaint Soon!!
Thanking You-
Yours Faithful
Customer!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:22:30
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Hei... m addy here... Jaidev Motor sucks
Dear Team,

This is bring to your notice that this is the 2nd time iam communicating to you and unfortunately there is no responce from your end. AT ACE motors -Hyderabad bought CBZ extreme bearing vechicle no: AP09BL0688 on August 2007. Unfortuantely met with an accident and because of your showroom misguidance lost an insurance claim of Rs 35000. Even in repairing also itsnot proerly done. They havnt printed the chasisi number. Last 10months have been meeting them but they are not responding, since its a statutory compliance. All the time they are saying some reasons, machine not there, received faulty machine. Finally they asked me to do outside. After my serious efforts i did it and it hasnt come properly. Now the RTA is not issuing the certificate. Hence may pls look in to the matter seriously and resolve the issue.

Name : Madan Mohan Reddy
Byck No :AP09 BL 688
Model : CBZ
Ph:[protected].
i am PRAKASH SHETTY from parkala. i think harishchandra ( sales executive jaydev motors udupi ) is a good executive. he handles the customers in excellent way. and he has many peoples contacts so peoples are coming to the show room due to this person. His interactions with customers are good. i lilke his attitude. i thought he was the manager of jaydev motors indralli. but i came to know that he is a sales executive, i got very sad when i heard this news.i think he is suitable for manager post and my final words says that "HARISHCHANDRA WILL BECOME THE FUTURE MANAGER OF JAYDEV MOTORS, ". and please support this person.
REGARDS FROM,
PRAKASH SHETTY,
I'm SWEEDAL from udupi & i have booked in my dad's name... i met with a lady sales executive who comitted my plesure delivery within a month but i still did'nt get my bike, i had booked my bike on 14th feb but dey r convincing me tat dey 'll give by 10 to 15 days... plz do help me to get my plesure as early as possible...
UNFAIR DEALER

I had purchased New Passion Pro (Sports Red) vehicle from JAYDEV MOTORS, Udupi on[protected].
I paid full amount of Rs. 59640/- in cash, which includes vehicle cost, registration fees and one year vehicle insurance.
I was told by the dealer Mr. Hariprasad and showroom executive Mr. Ganapathy that I will receive RC book within the duration of 45 to 60 days (maximum period.)
But it is already 6 months completed since my purchase date and still now I have not received the RC book for my vehicle.
I had called more than 15 times over the phone, but there is very poor response from their end.
Then I went to showroom more than 7 to 8 times in person to enquire on this, but each time the showroom people were giving some reasons and they were trying to avoid the complaint and the customer(myself).

One evening, I was going to Udupi with my family. I was stopped by traffic police. He asked me for my RC book. When I told, that I have not received RC book still. He questioned me back asking, " Why have you not received your vehicle RC book yet ?"
That was an embarrassing moment in my life.

I am afraid if any mal-practice is being carried on using my purchase order.

Please do necessary actions to help me get my RC book soon.

I Hope that Hero Honda Head Office Proprietors Will Take Care Of This Complaint Soon!!

If required I can send scanned copy of Invoice/Bills of my purchase.

Thanking You,