Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Hi Tech Computers Dombivli(E) — For regrading Computer Repairing Bill

Respected Sir,
My self is Hemant Chouhan Staying at address-A/3,Vimanika Co.Hoc Thakur wadi Kalunagar Dombivli (west) Dist-Thane,Maharashtra.Sir i am a software engineer in Mumai, actually i had some problem in my computer so i called in Hi-Tech Computers(Shop exist in Dombivili east,a computer repairing shop),then the executive of Hi-Tech Computers was came and tell me sir you have some minor problem in your Motherboard (like i will wash with acid and it will be solved) .then i said ok no problem and i said if you want any changes in Motherboard so please tell me berore make any changes,then he said ok sir no problem.

Then 2 days letter he called me and tell us sir your computer is ready(Without intemate to me he made changes in Motherboard ) check and collect it . so i said ok you send your executive to my home so he said ok .Then next day executive was came and trying to make a computer

operational.but the condition was same. then i ask to that for Bill the he gives me a bill of Rs.700. so said the problem is not sovled when you solve the problem the i will pay your bill, and i said please give me a pure bill of that and write the details which Ics you have changed in my Motherboard , so executive said ok pls come at shop and take your bill .then i was goes to shop and ask about the Motherboard the he told me you computer Power Supply is gone.then i said last you was told me you motherboard have problem and today you are saying the problem is in power supply, and tell me we are not count the power supply cost in this bill so i sail ok .and tell Please give me a pure details bill you have made changes in the Motherboard.then ower of shop is told me no icant give the the details bills of that , so i came on insist ik want to proper bill of that then again refuse my request and tell me Go and Complain in Consumer forum.

So you tell me sir what i do right now.because he is not giving my mother board and powersuppy of my computer . and i am a s/w engineer so i lost my project for this reason of event.

Please take the appropriate action againts the shop owner
The shop Address is ;

A/3 Vimanika Ho Soc,Thakur wadi Kalunagar,
Dombivli west Maharashtra
Phone No.+91 [protected]
Complaint comments  25 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Worst Computer Services in Dombivli! Known to cheat customers by servicing computers and laptops above standard prices.Keeps possession of your laptop and repairs it with overpriced parts without your permission. Unresponsive owner and incompetent technicians.Highly unprofessional services. Better go to company showroom for issues.

my tech — give me details & address of user

Dear sir / Madam
please give me details to [protected] number user name and address .
please give me details to this number
your faithfully
umesh more
Please come to shop and take motherboard free.
We provide a Annual Maintenance Program that provides our customers with a peace of mind, knowing that they are in the safe and professional hands of our network and system engineers.
For an Affordable annual fee, all components of their network inclusive of all computer systems and peripherals will be protected against all breakdowns and malfunctions. With the support of technical expertise from our on-site technical team, network and system engineers, all their computing equipment will be kept at optimal performance throughout the year.
Desktop, Laptop, Printer maintenance.
Troubleshoot repair hardware and software issues
Anti virus software checkups
Disk space utilization
Fragmentation of hard drives
Temporary internet files purging
Installed software checkups
Check log files
Install necessary updates and service packs and more.
Email server & client setup.
Internet Proxy server & client setup.
Server, network Maintenance.
Checking firewall logs
Updating firewall operating system
Checking UPS's and more.
Email Marketing.
We provide email marketing to all over India.
We have more than 50 lacks email of home users, business firms. Website Development & hosting.
we can register website for you.
We develop website.
We host your website.
Contact us-[protected]
Desktop, Laptop, Printer maintenance.
Troubleshoot repair hardware and software issues
Anti virus software checkups
Disk space utilization
Fragmentation of hard drives
Temporary internet files purging
Installed software checkups
Check log files
Install necessary updates and service packs and more.
Email server & client setup.
Internet Proxy server & client setup.
Server, network Maintenance.
Checking firewall logs
Updating firewall operating system
Checking UPS's and more.
Email Marketing.
We provide email marketing to all over India.
we can register website for you.
We develop website.
We host your website.
Contact us-[protected]
They have worst customer service. Bad management.
- No callback to customers when they say they will call back to customers to update the status
- Do not follow the date they committed to fix the problem and return the laptop/machine
- Do not respond well when you personally visit
- charge extra cost.

Visit this shop only if this is the last shop in the world for you to fix your laptop/desktop. Else go elsewhere.

Mangesh
Dell Laptop
Whenever u going to deal with Hi tech comp only consult with the owner. do not deal with his wife & son they are cheating with customer, they are taking advantage of poo knowledge of customers regarding computer hardware, trying to grab money to giving unnecessary quotation. once u give the ccomputer for repairing they calling for extra thing & ask for extra money.
Anyone can call me on [protected] or contact mangesh.[protected]@yahoo.co.in for get my experience.
Mangesh
Worst customer service ever seen.
worlds most arrogant people working 2gather.
any means i[censored] have to visit this shop, Only consult with OWNER (do not ask any question to his wife or any other staff)
This is d worst computer hardware showroom in dombivli
Dont take laptop or computer or any computer related product from this shop
& owner of this shop is too cheap & irresponsible person i have ever seen
he grab unnecessary charges from customers & always hungry for money
i[censored] give ur computer for repairing then they replace ur new parts with oldone
Hi tech computers is d best I have ever seen.
they was giving me a great and proper services.
I was purchased a Acer laptop from them. after that they provide services which is satisfactory for me.

Thanks HI TECH COMPUTERS
hi tech is awesome...
services of hi-tech computers is best...
best in Laptop repairing and PC's...

they will give best products in reasonable rates ...
Hi tech computers was giving me laptop in reasonable rates in which me and my family was satisfied.

actually I was not that much knowledge of how to use laptop but they was giving me proper guidance to use the laptop and sale d laptop to me in proper reasonable rates.

after the was giving me services like antivirus installation, drive formation, updatation of software etc...
Rates of Laptops and Desktop are reasonable.

services provided by hi tech computers are very good.
Tejas is son of that shop owner and Sneha is staff of this shop.. don't believe in her.. Hi-tech is so Bakwas in computer field...
hi-tech computer giving me best service for my laptop
hello sir i an lost my motherbordo bill but my motherboard is under warranty ...So...
I purchased dell laptop from hi-Tech Computers Dombivli i found nice service and co-opertive staff and giving good service
i purchase i-3 desktop from hi-Tech Computers Rates are resonable and prompt service i received good material and my machine working fine.