Indira National School — Insensitive way of dealing with kids

dorris
I wanted to write a letter to the management and nowhere on the net was any website available for any kind of feedback from the parents who send their kids to indira national school.
The principal of the school is a very arrogant and rude lady and doesn't know how to talk to parents. The office people have also admitted to it. I also do not agree to the way they go around punishing the children of their school. If a child has worn the wrong uniform and come to school...no matter which class he/ she belongs to, he /she is made to run 30 times in the field irrespective of their health, .as a punishment. My child almost fainted on the field running around for such a long time in the hot sun. Where is the kindness shown in dealing with kids ? And that too when my kid kept telling them that he/she was unwell and had fever...Is this right?
Nobody takes any action on these matters and also the new bus facility is terrible..they are not prepared to pick up the children from the desired destination. and children have to leave home one hour early and also come home an hour late.
When will people speak out and when will all these problems be resolved??
Sincere thoughts from a parent.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello Dorris,

Is your child still in the school? Has there been any improvement in the last 1 year? We are moving to Pune and planning to seek admission in Indira National School. Any feedback is welcome.
I second the opinion that is listed here.
My daughter is terrified of going to indira national.
When we did not send her swimming suite, she was told that she will have to swim in her uniform if she does not get it.
She is scared to go out in recess because when recess gets over, the teacher will shout at them to come in class.
I am planning to get her out of the school asap. Be ware.
Well, i would like to mention that school took care of the above issues in very honest and constructive manner. This makes me say that the above were one off issues. Please note again, the important point is that school took care of the above issues in a very honest and transparent manner and this is the feedback that i got from some other parents also. So all in all, transparent resolution to the issues, which is more important than the issue itself because issues will arise whether is ins or other schools from time to time. I thank school and appreciate their values. Hopefully, others would also experience the same. So I would say, go ahead and get yours kids admission and if there are issues, talk openly and they will address.
I second the opinion that is listed here.
Even teachers are very arrogant and immature - not fit for becoming teachers if they have lesser tolerance level than kids

the commitment given by Mgmt/Teachers are competently false and wronge
Hello

I was planning to get my kid's admission in Indira National School, but am giving second thoughts after reading the comments above.
Can you suggest some good school near Tathawade area where I can seek admission for my child? I have heard of Blossoms and Akshra International School around that area. What are your views on it?
This is not a one off incidents. The teachers are rude and undignified with their behaviour towards the children as young as five and six. They slap them for ANY thing they deem "wrong". If one voices their grievances to the principal then they try to take it out on the child by making rude comments about their parents or by punishing or scolding the child for simplest of mistakes. The teachers are used to making unprofessional and unnecessary comments on parents and children. I will not give even 1 star to this school and only because of the callous behaviour of the teachers...
Please don't admit u r kids in indoor national school, they doesn't know to deal the kids, even primary teachers behave very arrogantly, if secondary teachers are rude we can tolerate to a level, with the 1st and third standard kids also they are behaving very badly, they are not at egilible to be teachers, for each and simply reasons they will yell on the child, whether he or she well or not well. and when it comes to male teachers they are like just street rowdies, they are not at all mannered if children plays after school hours until the parents comes to pick the child also those rowdies will scream the children that to small kids, even 1st std children also they are not kind., school management will charges every thing but no quality according their charges. office management, doesnt know how to be polite to the parents and others.my daughters not at interested to go school itself.it is difficult to get the principal appointment. if we share our concerns with the teachers or management immediately they will take it personally and these kids are targeted and kept aside and more scoldings will get an earlier.no transperacy with the parents, simply kids and parents should obey what ever school ditates or comnicates.All the kids are not treated equally, mentally challenged kids are sits with the normal childs, theses childrens as well as teachers also troubles the kids.
There have been incidents of hitting 2nd class students on almost daily basis in my child's class. This is completely unacceptable social behavior and punishable offence. We are planning to lodge an FIR against the school.
One of teacher from INS Name is Parul Gupta a very arrogant and rude lady and doesn't know how to talk to parents and deal with small kids. That kind of person does not deserve for teaching profession in fact kind of profession.

Indira National School - Insensitive way of dealing with kids