Infinity Motors, Thane Mumbai — Company Fraud

Infinity Motors is a car rental company which also has a business model. This business model, one can invest in a car by making a downpayment and the company will run it as a TAXI giving you a fixed amount of money say Rs.9000/- if you invest in a Tata Indica small car for 60 months (5 Years) after deducting the bank's EMI and other charges.

I was a fool who believed them and paid them INR121,000/- vide cheque on 9th July, 2007. I am in a fix now as the company has been locked by the court due to some problem and I have neither got any car nor any of the guaranteed income of INR9000/- per month. My complaint is that they do not pick up their phones and even they do then I am assured of getting the money next week which is the case since this August 2008. Its been 6 months and I am paying interest on the money which I borrowed from the bank to invest with Infinity Motors along with the EMI for this personal Loan.

Is there anybody out there who can help me. The owner is one Mr.Heman Mehta and his partner Mr. John. Their numbers are +91-[protected] and +91-[protected] in that order. I have the agreement and the receipt for the amount I paid to them.

Comments

i invest the money in infenity my no.[protected]
he is ford. i call every week they give promes i pay your money next week, month,
please call hemant mheta mobile.[protected]
Visit : www.bestincomeplan.2fortune.com for a good true and profitable business option
Hello Internet Friend

I would like to give you a business opportunity where you can get 10% to 25% Interest Per month upto 60 months of our Investment without making any member

For Example If you Invest

Rs. 10, 000 You Get Minimum 10% That is Rs. 1000/-
Rs. 50, 000 You Get Minimum 10% That is Rs. 5000/-
Rs. 1, 00, 000 You Get Minimum 10% That is Rs. 10, 000/-
Rs. 2, 00, 000 You Get Minimum 10% That is Rs. 20, 000/-
Rs. 2, 50, 000 You Get Minimum 10% That is Rs. 25, 000/-

Log on to : www.bestincomeplan.2fortune.com - For more details
mujhe mere paise wapas mil gaye...

pahle mujhe bhi laga tha ki o log fraud hai..

magar unhe bhi fasaya gaya hai

agar hum log unka saath denge to unhe aur aasani hogi aapke aur hamare paise lautanne me
I also invested in the infinity motors and Unique Motors, earlier mr. Hemant Mehata was attending his mobile calls, but since(approx) last 6-7 months his mobile is not working. I also enquired in EOW Thane (Police) and got to know that the case is in court, Some money (few crores) is also freezed by the court.
any investor of infinity or Unique is welcome to contact me- Om Singh, [protected],
E-Mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in
i have invested in uniqe moters .

plz help how i can recover my money

contact no [protected]
all investors,

please inform your friends, go to thanr court & give the case ditels our case no.321thane court
i was the 2nd big investor with infinity motors, as others even i was promised and never got any returned i had invested 2, 50.000 rs and i m still paying the loan with interest on that amt, i did went to the thane court to know that when will i get my money it sounds like it will take few more years, I dont undesrtand when police have captured the culprit with our money and they have it why to wait more why they are not releasing, if anyone there can help me pls call on my mobile -[protected], and i say we all should join and register the complain again on those owners for cheating and fraud so that this can move further ...
All Investors,

please see the your agrement not mation any partner only propret to mr. hemant Mheta. Hemant mheta tuch with police. so we dont want to other patner.all investor sent your complent in online
Dear All Investar,

please book you complent in consumer pl
Dear Investor,

All my freinds any one have information to hemant mheta please call me([protected]). You go to police station and do the comp lent.
what is the progress now on Unique motars.Will we get the money back.Whereexactly to go to the thane court or thane police station
Arthi gune shakha thane
i am also investor awiting fron 2008 for money i am totally in financial mess because of this, any body pls provide me any update regading infinity motors
hi maimoon what about on your side
can anybody tell me the present status of this case.
my no. [protected] pls if any one know what is case status pls inform.
can anybody tell me the present status of this case my no.[protected] about Infinity Motors and also many other co.

Infinity Motors, Thane Mumbai - Company Fraud