[Resolved]  Infoserve technologies — this company is fraud, cheat they are big scam

HI all,

I want all you guys to save from one of the biggest cheaters and frauds in this BPO industry for outsourcing project i.e INfoserve tehnologies Mr. Ramesh Rao claims that he is the head of the company assisted by saavan and thier contact numbers are [protected], and [protected] respectively, .
they will tell you a house as thier office at
DA 11 salt lake city kolkotta and registered office at P-82 dobson howrah.
but its all fakje they even dont have boards for thier so called company.
earlier they will make you to sign up for project and then will start telling new rules they will start harasing your company and at last when you raise your voice they will say that they are no more intrested to work with you. they will not return your money.

also there will provide you with PDC to take you in confidence but that will also bounce

we were having Form filling project and they cheated us they haven't returned our money. they will charge a huge amount as upfront fees and will stop replying you.
guys if you want to saty away from this scam please do consult me i will tell you the truth.I do have thier photos and every evidence with me as they cheat others with different names

Praveen Singh
SS Group of companies
+91-[protected]

Comments

Its nice to hear from your side. We have provided you the work and all the essential part to get started the project. All companies has some protocols and you have breaked that protocols.

We have provided the work but you havn't submitted the work on the time as the Turn around time was 26 days. i[censored] want more days we cant provide that as it has been clearly mentioned in the agreement that if any center doesn't submit the work within TAT(26 days), the agreement will be cancelled.

We have follwed the same step. We can also suit the legal notice for compensation as the receiver is defualt as per section.

So, the center can undersatnd wat actually happen. Always the clients are not defualt, sometimes the centers too.

If any center or specially you have some problem, please contact us.

Infoserve technologies
Ramesh Roy
infoserve.[protected]@gmail.com
I am totally agree and 1 more person I would like to introduce as a FRAUD in this Industry is Alex Parker...He is a biggest FRAUD and his Phone no. is +91 [protected] and +91 [protected] these are the numbers and his Skype id is also a alex.parker26 and yahoo id is alex.parker92. BEWARE OF ALL THESE PEOPLE...

Ricky Kundraa
+91 [protected]
Book on IT Frauds
A handful of fraudsters can today completely
compromise the credibility of the mighty
Indian BPO sector. Tomorrow it could be turn
of the entire IT industry. The best way to
prevent IT frauds is to understand and
classify them. Which is what our book,
'Frauds in the IT Industry', does for you.
Protect yourself and your company from IT
frauds; book a copy by writing to
[protected]@indiaforensic.com

Contact:
[protected]@indiaforensic.com,
[protected]@indiaforensic.com
Phones:
For more information also visit
www.indiaforensic.com/BPO1.htm
Mr. Ramesh,

What ever you are talking is wrong, you yourself said us to cancel the contract as you were unable to provide us the LC, BG and QC on time and now you are saying that we could not deliver you the work on given TAT, for your kind information let me tell you your given TAT for the first month's project is not yet over, the last date for the same is 21st Aug, which is yet to come, so how can you claim wrong thing in the forum? You are doing this just to cheat others which is absloutely wrong... You are talking about filing a suit against us, infact we are going to do the same as we have got enough evidence for the same,
and does your trainer have any sense of training? He was asking for the letter o[censored]nderstanding from me without even giving us the QC of training also. Tell me one thing if I give you letter o[censored]nderstanding without even knowing where I made any mistake while my training my entire project and the commercial work can go on toss,

Stop cheating people and do honest work, you will be able to get more clients.

Praveen Singh
SS Group of companies
+91-[protected]
THEY ARE BIG FRAUDS THEIR PROCESS ARE ALSO FRAUDS WE HAVE ALSO SIGNED UP AND NOT GOT PAID FOR WORK DONE WE HAVE ALSO COME TO KNOW THAT THEY DONE THIS WITH MANY COMPANIES AND AS FAR AS WE HAVE COME TO KNOW ALL THE CONTRACTS SIGNED SO FAR ONLY WHICH HAVE COME TO OUR NOTICE TILL NOW SUM UP TO TOTAL VALUE OF OVER 7 CR INR.

THEY ARE BIG TIME FRAUDS

[protected]@GMAIL.COM
Hi All,

I totally agree with all these people who have posted their complaints. Even I was the victim of this fraud company i.e INFOSERVE TECHNOLOGIES. This all started very well from their side at the time of sign up. They charged us with very big sign-up amount and then everything was going very well. They even sent us the fake PDC. But to our surprise it bounced. When we went to Kolkata to meet our so called client Saavan Sen, they first hesitated in meeting and when finally they met us that was in the mall. They were not ready to show us their office. When we inquired there was no such address or office that existed. Only then we came to know about the fraud and later on it was confirmed when they started giving excuses for making payment. They started ignoring our calls, switched off their phones and if by chance they picked up the phone they gave us the excuse of quality report. They said our work was not as per the quality required by them and hence payment cannot be made. If at all their was question of quality then why didnt they do when we sent the demo work. There was not problem in demo work which is done in the similar manner as it was done later. All these things made sure that we have been cheated big time.

I just want to say that what does such people get by cheating innocent people. Only we know how we arrange all the things and these fraud people don't at all think what are the consequences. And then on checking this ICC forum we came to know about so many other companies that were cheated by Saavan Sen of INFOSERVE TECHNOLOGIES.

So its a request to all those companies dealing in BPO Industry to take care while dealing with unknown companies asking for huge signup amounts. Take due care and inquire every little detail available before signing-up with any company.

INFOSERVE TECHNOLGIES, RAMESH ROY([protected]), SAAVAN SEN([protected]) all these are the big time frauds so please take care before dealing with them.

Also other persons who are involved in this fraud are
SAMEER JOSHI (SADHIS BUSINESS CONSULTANTS), JAMMU and his no. is [protected]
CHAITANYA MOHAN VARANGAONKAR (TECHNO INFINITUM, CONSULTANT), UDAIPUR
SHUBRONEIL (MASTERSMIND TECHNOLOGIES) KOLKATA and his no is [protected], [protected]

And if anyone require more detailed information about these fraudsters can contact me at any time. I"ll be more than happy helping out someone.

Regards.
Kumar Gourav Mishra
Director & CEO
Pinnacle Infocare
[protected]@gmail.com
Yes, I do agree with everyone even we from Bangalore faced the same problem with them. They do not have the office at the said address and also the 2 numbers given are in the name of Mr. Sanjay Lee whos name is listed in all the blogs.

Initially we had suffered with lack of data and also training part. They make us to work for 3 attempts without giving the proper training and then say that we have already completed the attempts and then cheat us.

We have been trying to call them and both have switchedoff their cell phones from past 1 month. The company is a big fraud and dont go with them. We can give you the proof with all the chats and mails. If any body requires those things kindly mail us at [protected]@gmail.com
And if you consider the second comment replied by Infoserve, it has been told that the number is of Mr. Subraneel Das and here its mentioned Ramesh Roy. In none of the conversations it was conveyed to us.

(Any Clarifications can be given over the phone or mail any time)
The details of cheaters are:

Bank Name:Bank Of India

GTalk:infoserve.technologies6
Yahoo:infoserve.technologies
Skype:infoservetechnologies

Contact Numbers:

(NEVER DEAL WITH THEM, YOU WILL BURN YOUR HANDS)

Hello Everyone,
The mails and chats and all the details can be downloaded @

sw.leonis.co.in/Infoserve.rar

These are only major chats and mails. Any thing else just mail me [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint categoryCategory: Other