[Resolved]  Jennifer — jennifer and me long time friendship by net

hello pappu,how are you doing today?
your visa is ready now like I told you before you have to pay for your visa fees
jennifer will be traveling to America on saturday so you will meet her up in new york city next week too....the marriage papers has been arrange too.
you have to send the visa fees to my manager in Africa he is gonna pay for your visa fees so that your visa can be delivered to you by DHL transfer on saturday this week.
the visa fees is $130 and the DHL fees is $200 so you gonna send $330 to my manager
he name is ONORIOBE PETER SMITH
I will order for your airline ticket so that it can be send to you by saturday too.
I will pay for your airline ticket .......I only want you to promise me that you will be a good husband to my daughter.I wish you and my daughter a happy married life as the years runs by.......you can send the money through money gram before saturday this week remember to send the imformation of the money transfer to your wifes phone no so that the visa fees can be paid on friday this week .
take good care of yourself anf greet your mom and dad for me.
presently,im in the uk now I just travel yesterday for medical check up
you can call me with my home for no here in the uk
[protected] you can use this address to send the money
NO40 ISOKO RD UGHELLI DELTA STATE NIGERIA.
my manager lives on that address..I will wish you good luck in the name is amighty ALAH