[Resolved]  k2k holidays — Just Dial …… Beware of it …. They call themselves

Just Dial…… Beware of it…. They call themselves

This is in the interest of all the travel business executives….. You all may be aware of just dial services and many of you may have even registered with it. I am registered with just dial since last 1 year for my business promotion, they proved really good in my first three contract with them in bangalore. Recently I got into a contract with them for my Mumbai office and their services are really bad.

I recently caught one of the executive of Justdial making dummy calls. The story went like this. From the time I came into a contract in Mumbai with just dial I was unable to understand that why after giving even the cheapest rates of the hotel (some times I had tried selling it below the net rate) also I was not getting that much bookings. Also I was not able to understand the behavior of the people calling as normally if a client does not like the quotation they use to tell me by picking up the phone. But it was not the same here they never use to pick up the phone after I have send the quotation, which was really unusual. It was like they were scared to answer my calls.

The same thing was going on with many of the leads. When I tried calling one of my leads by an another cell no (her name was Jyoti naidu) still she did not pick up the phone as she might be busy but called me from a landline no. I spoke to her and she said that her name was jyoti. I told her that I was calling from K2K Holidays and this was about the goa package I had quoted to her and she just put down the phone. I was really going mad as never something like this happened to me. So I just called her back on the land line number and guess what to my surprise it was the board line of “Justdial”

I still got connected to her and she started making stories that she was really getting married and was looking for a honeymoon package but somebody was ill in her family and so she did not want to go with the package. I asked her about the reason why she had to give a call to justdial when she has a full database in front of her eyes. To that she said that she wanted to make her work simple. I told her that I wanted to visit her and that I was really serious on this issue to which she told me that she was holding some post called “Hotel sector” and that they make dummy calls sometimes for their clients or for the quality cost. I told her why on my cost than she said that none of the calls done by the executives of justdial are deducted from my account .

I then told her that it better be and waited for the statement in which all the calls were deducted. After that I have mailed nearly 5 times to the company’s customer care to give me a clarification on the issue and till now I have not got any reply to the mails.

Still my contract is on with just dial and I am still getting suspicious calls who are clearly not genuine clients or even travel agents .

I feel either justdial is collecting a lot of information on travel industry at our cost as if they are into plans to start a travel agency or they are just making dummy calls. But end of the day they should know that we are into the business and that we can make out a difference between the genuine client and a non genuine client just by speaking to them.

There are clients using the words like “property” in the place of “Hotel”, which are the business terms of the industry….. and they would otherwise not know it.

I suggest my fellow travel trade friends not to register with it…..

Bhadresh Shah