[Resolved]  Kailash Hospital And Heart Institute, Noida — Negligence of Dr.K.L.Pawa of Kailash Hospital,Noida

I want to bring to your notice that because of the negligence of Dr.K.L.Pawa of Kailash Hospital,Noida my father age 65 got profound loss of hearing.

He had infection in his ear so he visited Dr.K.L.Pawa in Kailash Hospital.The doctor was treating him from last 1 month for infection, being aware of that my father has complete hearing loss from the other ear, he tried to clean the infected ear. After even reminding that this ear should not be roughly touched, he tried to clean it and because of his rough, casual and negligent way of cleaning he end up perforating the ear drum.

He told my father that he mistakenly perforated the ear drum and sent him back to home alone in spite of accompanying him with someone or calling some family member to take him home as he was not able to hear anything.

When my family visited the doctor in a shocked state of mind that what the doctor has done.He refused to accept his mistake and misbehaved with my sister and mother and told to look for some other doctor.

I request you to take strict action against the doctor and hospital so they provide us proper treatment and resources for getting our father’s health back.

Comments

Dear Querist,

Having found a genuine grievance that needs to be redressed none other than by a consumer court in Delhi/NCR, I am of the view that a professional negligence and misconduct case may be made out only at a time when you can show by evidence that when pre-medical check up was done on your father, before admission, and actually operated, there is huge discrepacies wherefrom your ill father suffered perforated ear drum permanently.

Should you think you have reasons to take the matter forward, please note, I would be happily of your help. But, arranging documents, evidences etc. is something that you would have initiate and get the things done.

Look forward to hear from you.

Rabin Majumder
Advocate & Attorney
For Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora
New Delhi
I agree with you. He is very negligent and casual in his approach and does not have any moreal responsibility in treating his patients. He is only interested in talng money from his suffering patients...to hell with such doctors

Rgds,